My Flower Gift — flowers & cake

One of the very worst service i ever experienced. Beware of this cheaters dear customers. While making the payment they didnt informed abt the additional delivery charges. I ordered a cake and flowers for my mom's birthday, i was expecting the surprise delivery but nonsense when i called the customer support they told i need to make a additional payment of rs 400/- as delivery charges. If i would have not called and checked means they would have not delivered also non of them intimated about tis to me. And the other worst thing is they dont have a refund option, telling that you can utilise the payment somother time. If the service is worst means why the hell i'm using it again. Since there was no refund also i made the additional payment but somehow it got delivered by evening. One thing is happy atleast they delivered on same day.

[Jan 31, 2019] My Flower Gift customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I order cake for my wife I paid 1049rs they cheet me I called them 20 times no response they are fraud my order number[protected]
Fraud please return me my money back

My Flower Gift
    My Flower Gift  Phone
    My Flower Gift  Address
    #6/6 , 4th Cross, Begur Road, Hongasandra, Bomanahalli, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560041