[Resolved] Myrecharge — Forget my id and password

Birbhum, West Bengal, India
 ilaks
I forget my id and password of myrecharge account which is registerd on my phone no [protected] what should i do in this connection i want to issue me id and possword. My registered no is [protected]. Hence therefore it request to your kindself please look into the matter personally and i shall be highly thankful to you for this act of kindness

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 12, 2017

[Jul 12, 2017] My Recharge customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
My Recharge Customer Care's response, Jul 12, 2017
dear sir
please check your registered mobile no
we send id, password again.

Comments

Sir humbly I request to u sir I Rameez Reza I am a user of Myrecharge. So want to u sir I have forgotten my ID and password but I have registered mobile no [protected]. Please send me my 3 id my email address is rameezreza.[protected]@gmail.com.
Santanu Dolui's reply, Nov 8, 2017
9588701501 is my mobile no may i los my id and password please help me sir
Santanu Dolui's reply, Nov 8, 2017
my email addresses is [email protected] i lost my id and password . i have registratio mobile no is 9588701501
My name Dunna Yugandhar nick name is yogi, Date of birth is 08 sep 1991. I forgot my trans password and id . I think my id is 512822 but not sure. Please provide my id and trans password to moblie no [protected]
Recharge show successfully by peytm but my mob mo not got recharge Transaction Receipt
OrderNo. [protected] 10 Oct, 2017, 08:06 PM
Recharge of Number
Operator
Jio
Amount Paid
Payment Details
Operator Reference Number [protected]
Amount Paid Rs. 399
Sir humbly I request to u sir I Minal Hussain laskar I am a user of Myrecharge. So want to u sir I have forgotten my ID and password but I have registered mobile no [protected].Please send me my 3 id my email address is [protected]@gmail.com.
Dear my recharge I forgot my ID but I know my email ID mobile number please send my user ID please I want to do this business now thank you
Dear my recharge I forgot my ID but I know my email ID mobile number please send my user ID please I want to do this business now and my email santhu143.[protected]@gmail.com and mobile number is [protected] thanking you
Dear my recharge, i am SK MONIRUL ISLAM i forgot my Id my mobile number is [protected] and email id [protected]@gamil.com please send me my Id.
Sir humbly I request to u sir I Maktum Hussain laskar I am a user of Myrecharge. So want to u sir I have forgotten my ID and password but I have registered mobile no [protected].Please send me my id my email address is [protected]@gmail.com.
Ma'am / Sir,

I have forgotten the password of my 'My Recharge' account and don't know the Retailer id.

My registered Mobile number is [protected].

My mail Id is [protected]@gmail.com.

Please send me the password.

Alex Gomes
I forgot my I'd and password please send my I'd and password
My registered mobile number is [protected]
Sir plz help my ID 3695628
Password
[protected]@gmail.com

+91 14 1710 1777 (Recharges only)
    +91 93 1122 2299 (Travel only)
    206A, Pushp Enclave, Sec. 5, Pratap Nagar, Jaipur, Sanganer, Rajasthan, India - 302033
    Myrecharge - Forget my id and password