Berger Paints Complaints & Reviews

1.4
Last updated Nov 16, 2022

File a complaint to Berger Paints

Having problems with Berger Paints?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Berger Paints customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Berger Paints

1800 103 6030

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

Berger Paints reviews & complaints(217)

Dear Sir/Madam

I have engaged the services of Berger Express and as per the explanation given only two Coates of paints are recommended by the Berger Co.

But the person deputed to carry out paint at our house is stating that he may have to give three or four Coates to get the required quality and shade of the paint.

Now kindly clarify who has to bear the cost, if any, of extra Coates ????

Early response is highly appreciated.

DINESH MASLI

LEAD : LD[protected]HARDWARI LAL-[protected]
    there is shows damages on the wall, making paapdi on it. with in one month completion work
    Dear Valued Customer,

Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused. In reference to your comment, I would request you to share your local contact number at which our team should get in touch with you.

Berger Paints India Ltd.

Dear sir this to inform that i am using berger wall puty for my site however I have got lots of complain while using the same lot of sand and thread coming out while bags opened and while applying the same in the wall we got lots of sand particles is attached same has been shown to tezpur teritory sales officer and he had done the demo with the help of company painter and accepted the problem. however no assurance has been given to us. I am having the video evidence for the same I have already used 20 bags which we had same problem. kindly do the needful.

Berger Paints India Ltd.

We have done water proofing four months back & its started leaking which is having 10 year warrenty
        Berger Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My reference no is 224744 dtd[protected]. We have got the roof completely water proof done. With in 5 months, leaked & done water proofing again. No use. I have lot of problems. My master bed is under water. Lot of nuisance. I called the person. No response. Kindly address at the earliest. My mail id thomas.[protected]@gmail.com. Ph [protected]

tom2022load's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 26, 2022
          My number is 9036612900

Dear Berger Team,

I am writing regarding the delay and unsatisfactory painting work at No 53, Ragavendra Nagar, IOB Colony, Vadavalli, Coimbatore 641041 and bring to your attention the following issues:

Miscommunication and Lack of Work
            Work pace is no longer acceptable nor tolerable
            Not completing the work within the timeline
            This poor performance has resulted in creating many other problems...
            I got a job done for waterproofing and Painting by berger expert painting.Now I am facing issues with painting job that was done on 21 september 2021 with Job Id: LD[protected] from the executive Nikhilesh Sharma. I tried reaching him multiple times and whatsapp him but no one is coming to check the site.Before the painting job he said that it is under warranty but now no one coming.
            Can you please escalate this matter and solve the...
            I am complain many time customer care number not resolved. My house paint didcut the paint. So pls help...
            I had got roof water proofing done at the roof of my top floor flat at 1314 Block 4 Express Garden 6 Vaibhavkhand Indirapuram Ghaziabad UttarPradesh 201014, on March 2022 from Berger Paints. Their below mentioned representative had got the work done

Mr Navdeep (Berger representative) - Mobile no. [protected]
            Mr Sahil (Contractor) - Mobile no. [protected]

The roof is still leaking. Please see an attached...
            I had taken easy clean painting service for my 2 BHK flat. Earlier it was promised by the contractor named babu reddy that he will finish the painting in 3 days. since day one he was continuously troubling us saying he will not paint the ceiling, he will paint bathroom with ordinary paint. Painter has to wait at the site for him to provide paint without any work since he dint buy paint for balcony and bathroom. 3rd he started telling he could...

Berger Paints — Disputed work done

We have chosen Burger Paints to paint our house in Kolkata Tollygunge. Interior and exterior too. During the painting of the ground floor our room skirting was not properly done and promised by the paint contractor and the Berger paint customer executive that it will be done again after few months as well promised that as we have taken 10 years long lasting paints and at least one year warranty by the painter which is not fulfilled by the...

Berger Paints — Cheating in bill or invoice

After buying all items in berger paimys they dint give me bill saying system goy stuck send leave and etc.. hoe u will help your consumer.. I have cheated from your employee of berger paints around 40k.. I'm wondering will give primer in 0616 color type.. even water also mixed from their said.. I'm telling its a fraud.. u have to fix it cc footage in each and every branch.. u will got know how much fraud is happening.. forget about educated...

Berger Paints — Worst Service and Fraud.

Company's Reputation.They only know how to lie and deceive the customer.I will tell you one such example. I am RATNESH SAHU- from Jabalpur MP. I will register A service related before 5 months. And After A day I have call from Burger Paint behalf Mr. Shantanu Ghosh from Jabalpur. and this is very Big mistake from my side, I decide to take service from Burger Paint on Behalf Shantanu Ghosh. very poor service from Burger Paint....

Berger Paints — Complaint Regarding warranty claim - fungus on walls

I used Berger paints to paint my house 3 years back. I had preferred your brand over Asian paints even though it was more expensive since you provided us with a 10 year warranty. But my walls were covered in fungus just after 6 months and complaints were send right away.The paints were purchased from Safiya paints in Pilathara, Kannur District, Kerala. Till date the issue has not been resolved and I am extremely disappointed in your service....
            I am sasikumar, availed your express painting during Mar-Apr 2021. The painting was carried out in interior as well exterior of the house and the bill was settled as per your terms and conditions. The warranty is 5 years for interior and Ten years for exterior.

Now, just after completing one year, the painting in the interior where wall shield (2 coats) and water shield putty has been applied, has started coming out from the...
            We have done the water proofing 9 months ago. Now the water leak is bigger than what it was earlier. The person is not attending the calls after seeing the site. Hence request you to look in to the matter
            Case no: 224744
            Ph no [protected]
            [protected]@gmail.com...

My house painting was completed on[protected] at Kandivali East - Mumbai 400101, and payment was made in full.

1. Within a month crack started developing in 6 walls. Berger Representative Hitendra Shukla (Mobile: [protected] and [protected]) and the Contractor Mr. Nitin (Mobile [protected]), visited my house on[protected], inspected the walls and informed the walls were having defects and the affected areas...

Berger Paints — Faulty Painting House Painting

Berger Paints — Colour ki papdi nikalna

Pure ghr me alg alg room me alg alg colour kraye the pure ghr me colour ki papadi nikl Rahi hai...

Berger Paints — Compound wall painted with 10 year warranty exterior paint is getting extremely mouldy hardly after 1 month of painting

The exterior paint of Berger used to paint the compound wall that promised 10 year warranty is getting mouldy hardy 1 month after painting was completed.

Highly disappointed & angry with the brand...