Sharman Hospitality Customer Care
Sharman Hospitality Services Pvt Ltd.

Sharman Hospitality Customer Care

Sharman Hospitality Services Pvt Ltd.

TwitterFacebook
E 3/14,DLF Phase 1
Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122002

Bad

Sharman Hospitality related photos (1)

Sharman Hospitality Customer Care related pictures (1)

Sharman Hospitality Complaints & Reviews

advocate satish sharma
The water of rain water in large amount is stay on the opposite the sdmc primary school mithapur village and front of the house of sh. jitesh chawdi's house village mithapur new delhi-44, , so many times i have made complaint to the sdmc official, but no action has been taken till date.
please remove it as early as possible, otherwise i have file writ against the sdmc

[Oct 29, 2017] Sharman Hospitality customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
These people sold me vouchers worth Rs.8000/0 but to my surprise they denied to acknowledge the voucher at a later stage.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Schools

Sharman Hospitality — Hotel & hospitality Srvices

rajes42
    Date: 16th January 2017

Subject: Complaint about misrepresentation by making false commitments /assurances...
    Complaint category Clubs, Bars, Restaurants

guptamukesh
    I have bought booking of Country Inn and Suits from Sharman Hospitality Services Pvt. Ltd in January 2016. I have not received my permanent card yet. They did not give me any booking. I am trying to book room in Country Inn and Suits for 10 days but every time they make false promises. On 6th January I received a call from Mr. Rohit and he said that they can't book any room in Country Inn and Suits due to non availability. He said that he will confirm the booking in any similar Hotel, I agreed upon that too but he did not confirm the same yet. I did not use even single voucher. Now I fed up making him calls, sending text messages and emails. They did not respond any of these. Now I want my money back. I already wrote them for Refund but did not receive any reply.

[Jan 09, 2017] Sharman Hospitality customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Updated by guptamukesh Jan 09, 2017

Mukesh Kumar Gupta

Contact No. +91 [protected]

Sharman Hospitality — Cheated by the sales officer

gargsatish
      This is with ref to my membership no. [protected], the said membership was through your officer named ms. Rajni [protected]...
      Complaint category Entertainment and Recreation

Ravinder Bageja
      This fraud company . Only cheat people take money & disappear. I have been cheated twice . For which I am going to lodge a police complaint under section 420 of IPC. They received money from my credit card & could not arrange booking in time . every time it is told that booking is full. Which is recorded on whatsapp . Only want payment but dont want to serve.

[Jul 06, 2016] Sharman Hospitality customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Mera naam galat ho gaya hai sabeel se sabeen ho gaya hai please sir kuch kijiye
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Clubs, Bars, Restaurants

Sharman Hospitality — Fake membership provided

Jasjeet Khurana
        This is to report the extremely poor customer service provided by Sharman Hospitality. they have been cheating customers by...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Entertainment and Recreation

SanjayGupt
        Hi, I bought the Clarens Elite membership through their partner Sharman hospitality. They provide a package to stay, couple dinners etc at a attractive cost. They oversell the memberships than they demand the can full fill. I bought Clarens Gurgaon membership #3167 in March 2015 and till today they have been not been able to provide room stay for a single day. For current month and next its always sold out. After there after they cannot confirm. They have a team who will never respond, infact they never note your request. Joshua(Mob. [protected]).- Their is no availability. Do what ever you can do. Rohit(Mob. [protected]): We cannot help you Sir. '[protected]@sharmanhospitality.com(MD)- Mail will bounce back. Not a valid ID [protected]@sharmanhospitality.com - Never respond. Meenakshi(Sales)- [protected](Phone is switched OFF) Five days of rigorous follow-up in December 15 and talking to these unprofessionals doesn't help. What you do next: Put on net your experience people so that they are not cheated. Good job Sharman hospitality and Clarens hotel to fool people and enjoy their hard earned money on pretext of membership. Shame on you. = I called again Rohit on 21-Dec-2015 at 12:45 hrs • We are totally sold out for December • January 2016, dates are not yet open • Given dates: Any Saturday in January. • we will get back after 25 Dec =Lets see now= == 26 Dec Rohit not taking calls. SHAMEFULL and PATHETIC.
        A Fraud organization with a bundle of arrogant and dishonest team. dont even attend the calls and make sure the customers gives up the deals due to all the mess created by them.

HIGHLY UNRECOMMENDED...BEWARE .
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Entertainment and Recreation

Sharman Hospitality — Extremely poor service [Resolved]

Deepak Bhatia
          Complaint category Travel & Vacations

tanid
          A staff of highly unprofessional people. I bought membership of bristol hotel 6 moths back. Failed to recieve even the card after same 50 calls to call center where no one entertains your calls. The relationship manager severes ties once he gets the money.He is just there to make false promises. The company is a total sham in my opinion. Very unprofessional.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Food

Vipinkrastogi
            This is to report that extremely poor customer service extended by Sharman Hospitality. They have been cheating customers from the very start by making false promises and also looting money from us.

I have Bristol Club Class Membership thru Sharman Hospitality, I had given various complimentary coupans including two night stays at Bristol Hotel, Gurgaon. Last week on 2nd June 2014, I called Sharman reservations & customer service no [protected] for booking for 13th Jun-14. As per them rooms were available and I asked to book the room. They took my booking and told me that I will be receiving confirmation shortly. After that I was keep on calling customer service, but no response till Sunday 8th June.

I was at Bristol Hotel to consume swimming pool complimentary vouchers and I went to Bristol Reservation to check that is there any reservation on my name. I shock to know that no reservation request received by the Hotel on my name from Sharman.

On last Monday 9th Jun-14, I received call from [protected] (Ms. Shruti) and she asked that have I consumed all the complimentary vouchers. I sad that I requested for two room bookings for 13th June-14 last week but not received any confirmation yet. She said that she will take booking for two rooms against complimentary vouchers and by evening will send booking confirmation. In last two days I made many calls to Shruti and asked confirmation and everytime she said that within 30mins she will send confirmation. Today she stopped lifting my phone, so I called her from some other no and finally she said that very sorry accommodation is not available on 13th June-14. This statement was quite disheartening because I made my family program according to her commitment. Infact I spoken to Bristol Hotel reservation yesterday, they said that no booking request came on my name as of now and they also confirmed that room are available for booking if, they receive any request from Sharman.

Sharman Hospitality must understand meaning of Hospitality before offering such offer to their customer. As per my knowledge Sharman is biggest cheaters and I don't know how many customers they are cheating everyday.

In this forum I must say that Sharman Hospitality must refund my membership fee immediately before I proceed to consumer court.

rachit1975
              I was sold a one year membership for Plazzio hotel through Sharman Hospitality, promising me 2 nights stay vouchers. I have called their reservations desk at least 50 times but no one ever picks up the phone to take a reservation. When I went to the hotel, they said they cannot do anything as Sharman Hospitality was responsible for the memberships. I tried to escalate to their manager but even he does not pick up the phone. Not sure what to do now. My Rs. 11500 seems to have gone down the drain !!
              I am also facing the same problem. Best way to file suit against them
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel & Vacations

malhots

I bought Country inn membership from Sharman hospitality worth 7999INR. The selling point was that they were giving me 5 night complimentary stay at their newly opened resorts. Which I can avail with prior booking. I requested for the first two night stay. The booking request was made at the begining of May 2012 Till now I'am waiting for an answer if their has been insufficient response from their end. There is insufficient response on mails sent to [protected]@sharmanhospitality.com, also reservation phone number [protected] is always busy or disconnecting calls.

Can you help??

I can be contacted at [protected] or [protected]@hcl.com

Please let me know in case you need any further information from my end.

Saurabh
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel & Vacations

Sharman Hospitality — Country INN - Fraud Deals

sangupta47
                  I got call from Sharman hospitality stating that, they will offer Country INN package offer for full year in Rs. 7,999.00...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Travel Agents

Kanika Savara
                  EXTREMELY POOR SERVICE AND MISBEHAVIOUR BY SHARMAN HOSPITALITY

This is to report the extremely poor customer service extended by Sharman Hospitality. they have been cheating customers from the very start by making false promises and also looting money from us.

We had an existing membership with Sharman based on which we were about to visit Manesar. At this time Sharman sold me a new membership (for additional cities) on the promise that entire money would be refunded if i was not happy and did not suit me. I had an extremely bad experience in my old membership with them which i have discussed below. Later when i wanted to cancel this new membership after seeing the poor service and really bad promoters (Preeti Sharman), they deducted cash from my amount while refunding.

Deduction was since Sharmans say service tax had already been deposited with Government on the new membership I took, so that amount would not be refunded. However, the service tax law clearly states that if money is received in advance, and service tax deposited, then such service tax could be refunded back (if services are not rendered), and hence returned to the customers. i would like my balance money back, and also want to press them for damages for the way Sharmans have behaved...I am describing my poor experience which I had at Felocity Resort, Manesar...

1. Used bed sheets
                  2. No towels!
                  3. No soaps
                  4. A really dirty swimming pool
                  5. AC wasn’t working
                  6. Hardly any food available – most of the dishes mentioned in the menu weren’t there
                  7. No electricity at night, generator didn’t work since it was raining heavily!
                  8. No one available at the reception
                  9. Complimentary drinks weren’t available, and were finally given after a long long time
                  10. Toilets were just not fully functional - No shower, toilet seat broken

Most important is that the people working there actually admitted to all these problems and agreed that the manager had left, and also there was a party earlier, so all lapses were happening...Despite this, we were ready to talk and discuss and sort out things, and get a refund of our fees for which we spoke to Sharman Hospitality... HOWEVER...the director of Sharman Hospitality, Preeti Sharman (and her entire team), was extremely rude to us and refused to believe that something was wrong even though the staff had admitted, she stopped taking our calls and shouted at us very rudely. THIS IS JUST NOT CUSTOMER SERVICE SHARMAN HOSPITALITY NEEDS TO FIRST UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF HOSPITALITY BEFORE BEING IN THIS BUSINESS...SHARMAN SHOULD REIMBURSE US FOR BALANCE MEMBERSHIP FEES AND ALSO THE DAMAGES WE SUFFERED DUE TO POOR SERVICE (when we were with 2 small children) AND THE WAY IN WHICH THEY HAVE RESPONDED TO US...

Sabeel — Bad service

Hi ,

My mobile no : [protected] Last month bill its 60 rs extra already send mail to airtel they informed that they will
                  generate one more and send nin email ,But yesterday disconnected the line without information to the customer
                  when i called up customer care around 9.30PM Mr.uday he took my call i updated what happened he told we cant
                  activate first u have to make payment then i told hime to transfer the call to manager he put me on hold 50min and manually
                  disconnected the line this way of giving the support to the customer and disconnected i calling from STD booth i informed him
                  but uday line disconnected i[censored] want proof i have call recorded what conversationn going on yesterday
                  Today morning i have made the payment 1700rs ,till now my mobile not activated
                  i called up to customer care today morning 11.00am seema took his call and she told with in 4hrs it will activated
                  please make the activatation as as poosible

Thanks & Regards,
                  Sabeel

admitting poor people and making money — unnecessarily admitting poor people to make money

Please take this as a serious complaint about the Dr. Sonune which is located at yerwada bazaar ,JJ chambers.
                  unneccessarily admiting poor people.actually he is a MBBS and having a small clininc .of which is not allowed or as per the rules he is not authorized to admit any patients.but still he expects some poor people to apply (saline) to them for normal reason as well , for normal sick also he expects the patients to have a urine check up,blood testing and all

Please look into this very seriously as he has made the clinic very commerical as a business .which is not good.

Following are the details:
                  Dr Sonune
                  JJ chambers(Old chitra talkies),near bhaji mandai, yerwada bazaar ,
                  Yerwada ,pune 6
                  I was contacted by Sharman Hospitality by phone (Tele marketing)
                  What follows is the mail from them

from admin <[protected]@sharmanhospitality.com>
                  to [protected]@gmail.com
                  date Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 5:24 PM
                  subject Security Letter of "Longitude-75" & Benefits of "Longitude-75"

hide details Jun 25
                  Dear Mr.Venkatesh P. Prabhu,

Greetings of the day from Sharman Hospitality Services Pvt. Ltd. !!!

We would like to welcome you to " Longitude-75"

We have charged Rs. 7, 575/- (Seven Thousand Five Hundered Seventy Five) as a one time annual membership fee for "Longitude-75" on dated 23rd June 2010.

Credit Card : 4477 / 4682 / 7445 / 3050

Expiry : 04 / 13

Please sign on the line below, as your authorization for charging your credit card and acceptance for the one time annual administration fee of Rs. 7575/-

Member's Signature:____________________________

Looking forward to a long & wonderful association with you!

Renu Pauriyal
                  CRM
                  Sharman Hospitality Services Pvt. Ltd.
                  E3/14, DLF Phase i
                  Contact:- [protected]
                  Email :- [protected]@sharmanhospitality

There was an attachment
                  Longitude 75 is an advantage card for Business / Leisure travelers valid in the under mentioned hotels:
                  S.N0 Hotels Address City
                  1 Ibis Sec 53, Gurgaon 122002 Gurgaon
                  2 Ibis Viman Nagar, Nagar Road, Pune 411014 Pune
                  3 The Ambassador Veer Nariman Road, Churchgate, Mumbai 400020 Mumbai
                  4 The Ambassador 30, Montieth Road, Egmore, Chennai-600 008. Chennai
                  5 The Ambassador Jalna Road, CIDCO, Aurangabad-431 003. Aurangabad
                  6 North Park Near Ghaghar Bridge, Panchkula Chandigarh

Gift Vouchers:
                  Complimentary Night Stay Voucher Complimentary Night Stay Voucher 50% Discount -Accommodation
                  Quantity: 2(Two) Quantity: 1(One) Quantity: 7(Seven)

Terms & Condition Terms & Condition Terms & Conditions
                  Valid in all the associated hotels Valid in Chennai, Aurangabad, Pune &Chandigarh Valid in all the associated hotels
                  Accommodation for 2 people only Accommodation for 2 people only Accommodation for 2 people only
                  Inclusive of breakfast Inclusive of breakfast Inclusive of breakfast
                  Subject to availability Subject to availability Subject to availability
                  Prior reservations via the club office. Prior reservations via the club office Prior reservations via the club office.
                  Two voucher cannot be clubbed together Two voucher cannot be clubbed together Vouchers can be clubbed together

“Longitude 75” advantage card is valid for one (1) year from the date of purchase.
                  The Annual Fee is INR 7, 575/- (all inclusive) for an entire year.

For Details log on to:

www.ibishotel.com
                  www.ambassadorindia.com
                  www.hotmillions.biz

For All Room Reservations contact [protected].

I realized that the claims made by them in the telecom did not match the document they sent. After due consideration this is what I replied

date Sat, Jun 26, 2010 at 3:08 PM
                  subject Re: Security Letter of "Longitude-75" & Benefits of "Longitude-75"

hide details Jun 26

I went through the benefit sheet and I do not think this offer is right for me. I am sorry I should have conveyed the same to you earlier. But, I was busy with some urgent assignments and did not find the time to do so.

I would appreciate if no further correspondence is made in this respect.

I have decided not to accept the offer with due consideration and I hope you will respect my decision.

I got no reply…. So I contacted them again
                  date Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 4:56 PM
                  subject Re: Security Letter of "Longitude-75" & Benefits of "Longitude-75"

hide details Sep 8

I have been waiting for the reversal for a long time now.

Please act swiftly on the same. The bank has already added an interest on the amount since you charged my CC without my confirmation.

Anticipating early action.

Venkatesh

In the mean time I received the vouchers and the card from them which I returned by courier with an enclosed letter.

They did not respond even to that

After calling them many times… I was told to talk to Mr. Karan who tried to convince me and said he would give me a better offer.
                  I said I could consider if the offer was good.
                  This is what they sent me…

from admin <[protected]@sharmanhospitality.com>
                  to [protected]@gmail.com
                  date Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 6:15 PM
                  subject Benefits of New Package

hide details Sep 21

Dear Mr. Venkatesh Prabhu,

Greetings of the day fromSharman Hospitality Services Pvt. Ltd.!!!

Further your conversation with Mr. Karan please find below the new Package details.

The associated cities details are mentioned below:-

Manesar
                  Chennai
                  Pune
                  Chandigarh
                  Rewari

Please feel free to utilize your complimentry noight stay vouchers in above mentioned citites.

For details visit www.sharmanhospitality.com
                  For all reservation contact:-[protected]

Karan
                  Manager Operations
                  Sharman Hospitality Services Pvt. Ltd.
                  E3/14, DLF Phase-1
                  Gurgaon-122002

To which I replied

date Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 1:33 AM
                  subject Re: Benefits of New Package

hide details Sep 22
                  can you please send me the MP3 of the telecon that happened earlier.

Venkatesh

Since I did not get any response.. I sent another mail

date Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 11:31 PM
                  subject Re: Benefits of New Package

hide details Sep 22
                  Dear Mr Karan,

I have not received a reply to the mail I sent you yesterday requesting you for a copy of the recorded conversation between me and your representative where I confirmed the payment to be charged to my card.

I want it for reference.

Also I had asked you send me a fresh proposal and not just an informal mail. Please ensure that the new proposal includes all the terms and conditions of the membership.

Awaiting an early response.

Venkatesh

There has been no communication since…

I do not wish to make payment to such unprofessional people. What do I do now?

HOTEL AMBASSADOR — HORRIBLE SERVICES

I would like to share some feedback for the Hotel.

HOTEL AMBASSADOR
                  Nagina Bagh, Ashok Marg
                  Ajmer - 342001, Rajasthan, India
                  Phone :[protected],2428479
                  Mobile :[protected]
                  Fax:[protected]
                  Email : [protected]@gmail.com / [protected]@yahoo.com

I had visited Ajmer on 29 Dec 2010 and had stayed in this hotel for 2 days with my family. The Bill Number is 24825.

However, the services and the facilities of this hotel was pathetic. I would specifically like to mention the 2 managers - Mr Arvind and Mr. Lobo who have not been helpful at all. Initially, looking at the site of the Hotel, it seemed impressive but the reality was a horror as the rooms were in deplorable condition. The washrooms were horrid and dirty with no hot water facility and leaking taps. The blankets provided were full of bed bugs which actually bit the folks and caused wounds. It was a nightmare. On top of it, Mr Arvind fooled us by stating that the Hotel has top of the art facilities etc. Mr. Lobo was rude and sarcastic and was NOT ready to listen to the complaints at all of the customer but rather mentioned that had it been the case then we should have informed earlier. It was really horrible as we had reached by car very late to Ajmer in the night and it was not possible for us with a baby to go hotel hunting at that odd hour of the night else we would have definitely done it. But yes, a lesson learnt is that one should never go by the website claims as it is all a big lie. Mr. Lobo should really be asked to leave as he does not fit the hospitality industry and should be in a job that requires one to be sarcastic, cunning and vile.

Make a note that in the night itself, it was complained to Mr. Arvind of all the above but he did nothing to fix it rather left after the night shift and mentioned that complete bill must be taken from the customer.

Also, the food served in the Hotel was really bad as my sister fell sick the same night and had loose motions for the whole day. She had to take medicines and also suffer a lot. It was really a nightmare experience.

On this, we had requested for discount but Mr. Lobo was adamant and did not budge at all and was not even ready to give a discount of even 1 rupee which was ridiculous and horrendous !! On top of it, he misbehaved with one of our guest who had come to visit us thenext day with some delicious home
                  made food etc. which was indeed pathetic. This is not the kind of treatment one expects from the Hotel staff.

We visit Ajmer regularly and I will make sure that I inform everyone of this place so that nobody visits it from my known folks atleast and will ensure to mark this in the consumer forum and other feedback websites as well so that everyone is aware of the poor services.

IT WAS A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE AND I WILL MAKE SURE THAT THIS IS PROPAGATED EVERYWHERE !!!
                  FAKE AND FRAUD COMPANY
                  Very Very Disgusting People. Poor Hospitality. Bad Food. Bad appearance.
                  hello users, I Don't thik they can do such things. Even I have used their services and i found it very good. I don't know why people do such comments here. I think some Competetors does this things to make another company's bad imgae. But according to me they treates me very nicely.

I dont know about the past things what they did but if i see the present i din't find any fishy there. Everything is THE BEST. The people there and the services which they provide are beyond the imagination.
                  They did everything what they promised me and what the plan includes, I feel Very nice to take membership from this organization. I have never found such a organization which can provide very good serivices and membership. so I though i would be continue with them with my membership.

so People please stop Commenting bad against a good organization. In todays world there should be Tow sided Effort which make a thing better and best. Thank you !
                  Sharman Hospitality is really a cheater and fraud company as they provided me membership card in Oct-13 but till writing this mail (10th July 14) voucher has not been delivered to me and as per their policy not a single services of membership card can be availed with out vouchers.

After following with Sharman Hospitality they are keep saying they sent the vouchers though courrier and after that its not their responsibility and they can't do anything.

It's really very frustrating and i am feeling that i became a fool after having their membership as now membership card is about to expire.
                  hi, i also agree with you guys sharman hospitality are cheater, they will never respond after receiving your payment, i am struggling for room booking . every time thay will tell you that rooms are not available.. Sumit will talk you politely but never give you respond for your issues, he is a big .. thay are offering Dee Mark member ship which is rubbish.

please help me some one how we can claim our amount .

My details : Arvind Raghav - [protected]

Recently Discussed

Fraud company
                    Sharman Hospitality
                    stop the dengue and malaria
                    Fake membership provided
                    Sharman Hospitality
                    Clarens elite membership - a fraud. Do not buy.
                    They did provide any booking ...... I want my refund