[Resolved]  Naaptol Online Shopping — lucky draw scam

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Yesterday my father got a letter from naaptol about a lucky draw, inside there was a coupon in which we have to scratch where it is written that we won 750000 cash prize. So my father made a call on the number mentioned in the letter they asked for 7500 rs after we paid that amt they asked for further more amt. Then we said them that we don't want any lottery and asked for refund of our money firstly they just said there is no way of refund of money but as my sister forced them to refund they asked for 25000 rs when we denied to give 25000 then they said that we have to wait for 90 days to get our money back. I also want to mention that i also spoke to naaptol head office, i got that number from google and i must say some of their employees don't know how to talk to their customer.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-04-09 12:12:25

[Mar 01, 2020] Naaptol Online Shopping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Naaptol Online Shopping Customer Care's response Mar 02, 2020
Dear Jenny,

We would like to inform you that the documents i.e. letter and scratch card coupon received by you are completely fake and no such prize distribution has being organised by Naaptol Company.

That these documents are sent to you by people who are pretending to be from Naaptol Company and using its good will to lure people into depositing hefty amount of money in their bank accounts.

It is kindly requested do not provide any kind of financial or personal details to these fraudsters or give them any kind of money because it may lead to heavy financial loss to you.

@Team Naaptol

Number 11, Conopus, Kabra Galaxy Star-I CHS, Brahmand, Azad Nagar, Thane, Maharashtra, India - 400607
    Naaptol Online Shopping - lucky draw scam