Naik Ventures Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 20, 2022

File a complaint to Naik Ventures

Having problems with Naik Ventures?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Naik Ventures customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Naik Ventures

Naik Ventures Head Office Address

Shop No.3, Anusaya Chs, Plot-206, Rdp-8, Sector-4, Charkop, Kandivali (West)
Mumbai City District

Naik Ventures reviews & complaints(20)

Hello
Dear garena team.
My Free Fire I'd ban I Only Used Headshot injector Application Which Is Only Used For Fun I Don't know Because Of This My Free Fire I'd Ban I Request You My I'd be unbanned and in future I will not do any such mistakeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯
I am waiting...,
Game name:NIKY
Game id;[protected]
Naik Ventures customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Meera Mishra living in Mumbai.
    Again he invested rupees 1, 00, 000 on 22 June 2009. And again he invested rupees 1, 91, 480 on 21 November 2009.You have cheated me but now if I don't get my money then I will go to criminal court. If you are really a businessman then give the money back otherwise get ready to go to jail.
    Naik Ventures customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had invested total of rupees 1 lakhs rupees in Naik Venture on Dec 2009.I have niether recieved any interest on the same nor my principal amount is returned.
      Naik Ventures customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I haven't yet received my money Rs. 55000/- which had been invested on date 08/02/2010 in Naik Ventures Limited.

I need my money back on urgent basis. It's more than 10 yers passed now.

Kindly expedite.

Namdeo M. Chavan
        Naik Ventures customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Please update on refund status.

I want the directors of the company to refund the money paid by my father in the year 2009
          I have every detail of the transaction. You had shown lucrative schemes and induced my father in investing his retirement money. Contact me [protected]
          Naik Ventures customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

/ I am Meera Mishra living in Mumbai.
            / I have invested rupees 1 lac 25 Thousand in Naik Ventures on 12 January 2009. And my husband Mr. Subash Mishra has invested rupees 100500 on year 18 June 2009.
            / Again he invested rupees 1, 00, 000 on 22 June 2009. And again he invested rupees 1, 91, 480 on 21 November 2009.You cheat me, but now if you not give my money then I will go to criminal Court
            Naik Ventures customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Meera Mishra living in Mumbai.
              Naik Ventures customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had invested in naik ventures and I want to know court case number filled against nail ventures.
                Nov 11, 2020
                Naik Ventures Ltd Address Shop No.3, Anusaya Chs, Plot-206, Rdp-8, Sector-4, Charkop, Kandivali (West) Mumbai Mumbai City District Maharashtra India - 400067 Need court case number filled against NVL

Investor's name:- umavathi d. Suvarna
                  Total invested amount:- rs 5, 95, 000/- in the year[protected]
                  Cheques issued by the company with the total amount, which has not been honoured is :- rs 9, 13, 000/-
                  Till date claimed amount with amount 18%p. A:- rs 37, 79, 074/-
                  Contact:- [protected]
                  Add:- b/207, giriraj, tower, saibaba road, sk stones, mira road, dist thane :- 401107.
                  Naik Ventures customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

financial fraud - subhash naik plans to repay by alloting the property to investors

Dear All, Mr. Subhash Naik collected the investments thru very lucrative plan of profits from the simple people which failed. people were waiting sincerely for the justice since 2009. People were duped and the case went to EOW further in the courts. 2010 - People paid Rs. 1500/- for legal fees to prove their investments and pending amount. But still it is pending, reason UNKNOWN. People asked to repay again Rs. 1500/-...

I have invested Rs. one lac in NVL on 28/05/2009 Company have promised to settle the amount Rs.73000/- on promissory note (acknowledgement) 20.03.2010 but it seem that company was fraud & run away from his location. Please do the needful. With Regards Sdd
                    Naik Ventures customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had invested a sum of Rs 1,00,000.00 in one of the schemes of Naik Ventures Ltd
                      During the course I received back 60,000/- But Balance 40,000/- which was due from them .They forcefully reinvested in new scheme saying that I would get almost 80000/-
                      back within a specified period. After that They are Missing .Office at Borivali is closed.
                      I dont know what to do now to get my hard earned money back.
                      Please Help.
                      Devendra Awasthi
                      Aug 13, 2020

NAIK VENTURE LTD — COMPLAINT

We are the investor in Naik Ventures Ltd. company office located in Vasai, We recd. posted dated cheques for our investment for few months they honoured the cheques but since last feb their chq were bounced with the reason "Stop Payment". We called contacted the owner he said he will replace the chq and promised to pay all our balanced payment . the WORST part is there is no responsible person to handle our issue if we call the office no one seems to be interested .After detail investigating., we found that the companys business is nothing but only to dupe the public money . We also send them the message through mail but they are not replying since last two month. Further more to add that their all offices on rental basis and their sisters concerns office are already closed. It is a very serious case and if company is going to fraud then it will impact all the investor mainly the middle class family.We request you to please take legal action against the company and publish the alert agaisnt such type of company's at large for awareness.

what is the best way to take our money from this company? please advice

Dear sir

I am vilas chaudhary leaving in nasik , and I invested rs. 1 lac in naik venture in june 2009 and they give me a cheque of dated 7th july 2010 but I noticed that co. is fraud Now I want to my principal amt. back pls guide me and help me to get my amt back my eamil address is [protected]@rediffmail.com and my cell no. is [protected] and [protected]

pls guide me and help me to come out of this problem,

thanking you,

waiting for your reply

vilas chaudhary

Aug 13, 2020

M/S Nail Ventures has taken Rs1 lakhs and told us that they have given post dated cheques of Rs 8500/- per month. They have paid this amount by ICICI bank cheques Total -13 cheques.and one cheque of Rs 73000/- of interest now after 6 months of payment they are asking not to put the cheque in the bank and our money is at stake.

Naik ventures have taken unauthorized charges to provide job to many unemployed people. My sister Leena also have paid a sum to get the job as she was struggling to find one. However, this was turned as a fraud and the company is currently sealed. The investigation is on however my sister has lost her long term savings.

Could you please advise if there is any way to get this fund back?

Naik venture all offices in mumbai closed from 1st april 2010. Cheated thousands off people for crore os rupees. Need to take matter to police. Lets unite and fight... Contact - [protected]

naik ventures borivali — non repayment

i have done 2 investments in the comp. i m told that my investments will be returned with due intereste on 5th april n 25th may now nobody is responding on phone weather the comp. is absconding with our money.
                              we are duped of lakh of rs. plzzz lets do smething unitedly against this fraud co. what is even more shocking that the local police and the corporator of borivali area is aware of this fraud co. and the director of the co. has already paid them lakhs of rs. before eloping. we all are very tensed. plzz suggest what to do. contact me on tasneem.[protected]@hotmail.com
                              Yes we have been cheated.
                              I have been cheated by Naik ventures co.Kandivali & Borivali, Mumbai for amout Rs.251000/- All the cheques were bounced. Please Help me. My Mobile No.[protected]/ Email:doctor.[protected]@gmail.com By Vitthal Parab & Vijay Parab NB.: I have agreements & share certificates of Naik ventures as invester in company.

Naik Venture FRAUD — SUBHAS NAIK

Did anyone get paid from the cheaters Subhas Naik and do you know Naik venture website ? please cooperate

thanks
                              Hi everyone,

I am one of the victim I am based in Dubai and all my family invested in Naik venture around 12 lakhs and now they are absconding I tried to trace them but no sign I got subhas Naik Number just few day after a long search the moment he knew I was talking about my money he starting using harsh tone and abusive word and disconnect the phone did you guy got your money back please let me know my number is [protected] please cooperate just saw this site today.

Cia

Naik Ventures — non repayment

nonrepayment
                              Mahesh [protected]
                              Dear Friends,

Initially, Mr Suhas Naik has collected Rs. 1500/- from 700 for submitting affidavit in the court, in order to get the approval from court to repay the investors. and all felt positive to receive their hard earned money invested in 2009.

It is still not known why the court has not given any direction, over and above it is understood EOW has also cleared the case from their table.

Now, The representative of Mr Suhas naik is asking to pay Rs.1500/- for the process of "out of court settlement etc. to give away piece of land to the investors as per the investment due with Naik Ventures Ltd. This time it is not known if he is serious or again fooling the investors and collecting cash.

it is really surprising, the court is not giving any instructions and EOW has cleared their investigation for such a fraud case that too when Mr. Suhas Naik is ready to allot the land to the investors (as per the balance investment )

recently we have seen strict action taken against Mr.Subrata Roy of Sahara India, inprisoned and has to sell property to pay the investors.Why Naik venture is not taken seriosly, this case is pending since 2010.

Anybody is serious to go deeper and Help the Investors to resolve the issue please contact [protected] ( mumbai).

regards
                              Vishwanath

i am invest one lakh ruppees in the naik venture and they given a lolly pop to us and runaway i am fighted there in the office for my money than the other customer they invest more money they given me advice please clam down other wise they r not given the money to us in future i[censored]r going to fight. so i am depress by other invester and i am feel bad and i through all the document on the board of the office and went from their.and after two days i lession that company goin to run away.
                                they all r fraud if the people having little senses than they r having a more senses than a common man and if people think that we r getted the money in the few month than they r a fool and nothing else.

Dear sir, We are the investor in Naik Ventures Ltd. a venturing company. We recd. cheques for the months of February and March,2010, and the same are deposited into our bank account, but all bounced with the reason "Stop Payment". We called their office, but nobody is interested and not properly responding our request by the staff as well as from the management side.Afer detail investigating., we found that the companys business is nothing but only to dupe the public money . We also send them the message through mail but they are not replying since last two month. Further more to add that their all offices on rental basis and their sisters concerns office are already closed. They are neither filing the ROC formalities nor filing the Income tax Return and utmost thing they are not keeping the records also.
                                  It is a very serious case and if company is going to fraud then it will impact all the investor mainlly middle class family.We request you to please take legal action against the company andand publish the alert agaisnt such type of company's at large for awareness.
                                  chq. got bounced & now nobody attending telephones i think offices are also closed down. how to go about we had invested in Nov.09 and got only one month return of Rs.2500/- on our Rs.50000/-payment (6-7 months) May'2010 company has asked us to deposit the same. Atleast co. should contact its investors & do the needful.
                                  Hoping to receive our hard earnedmoney.
                                  await reply.
                                  Janet dsouza
                                  Hoping to receive our hard earnedmoney.
                                  await reply.
                                  Janet dsouza
                                  This is a fraud company. Times of India correspondent Nitasha Natu has recently posted an article in the newspaper about police looking out for the trio of Apurva Naik, Suhas Naik & Jignesh Oza.
                                  Its first duty of the customers/Investor to verify and must know abt the company very well before doing anything relatetd to money /deposits/investment/sercives with the concern company.I am also the one of the target from theses types of company. Local police and governamnet must take immediate and strict action against these culprit, those who are misusing the fund of poor and needy investment.

Got the Amount Back Naik Ventures Rocks.
                                    Good Goin Mr.Naik Ventures Great Job By Naik Ventures LTD.
                                    Principal Back hahaha.............NVL Sounds Goods.Money Money Principal Back
                                    Naik Venture Keep goin Hard to Belive its True Principal Back
                                    NVL Rocks Hard In Market
                                    Get The Amount Back Naik Ventures Rocks. Good Goin Mr. Naik Great Job By Naik Ventures LTD.Principal Back hahaha... ....NVL Sounds goods.Money Money Principal Back NaikVentures Keep goin hard to belive but its true Principal Back NVL Rocks hard in Market.
                                    mr.suhas naik & all the director is fraud.owner of this oragnisation cheat employee as well as investor in any one wirte he got his principal amount company is good don't trust it's all writen by suhas naik & his dirctor team. this company is totally fraud don't trust on company unnessesarly employee facing problum. complaint all ready launch in borivali police station & only one director arrest others are wanted ploice trying to caught them so please i[censored] no about him compliant in borivali police station
                                    Sir, we had also invested in NVL Please share court case number and police complaint number in borivali police station.
                                    he naik sir r u sure abt ur refunds???????...plz givs us info
                                    naik sir r u sure u refunds all money back which we invested...?plzzz reply sir

we have received message on our mobile no. [protected] from spdc about winning the prize of 200,000.00 GBP is it true...Could you please let me know at the earliest whether this prize is genuine or fraud.... Thanking you......