National Highways Authority of India [NHAI]

India - 110 075

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] related photos (1923)

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] Complaints & Reviews

I m the resident of jhirbadi village. I am writing this to you to take timely action regarding the street hawkers which have installed their shops and thela over there. At the evening that place become crowded which creates nuisance over there. Even people stands there till 10 pm which makes feel unsafe during evening for girls and women.
Even they are covering both sides of entrance of village. People kept bench provided by govt. For parks over there. Drunk people keep sitting there in evening.
I request you to please take action immediately.

Shashi cables ltd an industry located at a-3, amausi industrial area, kanpur road, lucknow, uttar pradesh 226009 is on nh 25, the highway connecting lucknow-kanpur. There is a green gas limited cng filling station nearby and with the increase in cabs, tempos, autos, buses and private vehicles in the city these come for filling and this causes a huge rush at this place. The guards of the cng petrol pump do not cooperate and they do not provide support, the traffic even flows from wrong direction which may cause avoidable accidents. Due to this, we the employees and workers of shashi cables ltd face problem everyday.
    There is an open manhole/ drainage which is wide enough for a four wheeler to fall inside. These problems are being daily faced by common people and is now an emerging issue for the citizens. The concept of smart india and swachh bharat abhiyan is being flattened due to this. This cng filling station is near international airport, due to the chaos and traffic, people face avoidable late arrivals to airport and the tourist also gets distracted due to this chaos. Its our humble request to look into the matter and resolve our problem at earliest.

Respected sir/madam

I regularly travel between bangalore & chennai. One thing i have experienced is that they don't return exact change at toll plaza and always return 1 or 2 rs lesser. I believe this is a very big scam and it has been happening to many people i know as well. I am attaching one such receipt along with this complaint. This is just one instance and has happened at other toll plaza as well. Request you to take action here.

Name P N Vinayachandran
        Email: pn.[protected]@gmail.com
        Mobile: [protected]

Recharge of Rs. 500 was done on 14 August. The same was deducted from my SBI account immediately. The transaction page on the fasttag login page also showed success for the transaction. But the amount was not credited to the tag.

I traveled on 15th and could not use the money I already paid. What is worse? Using the balance that already existed I traveled one way using the fasttag lane. I called the SBI fasttag helpline several times. But they were of not any help. Therefore, for the return trip that took place on the same day I had travel by paying cash. Therefore, I could not make use of the return fare facility.

Thus by not crediting the money which I already paid, two types of losses have incurred.
        1. In spite of buying a tag I could not use the lane.
        2. I could not use the return fare facility.

I request you to do the needful to compensate for my losses.

P N Vinayachandran

National Highways Authority Of India [NHAI] — condition of nh-30

Dear Sir/ Mam,

Kindly look the NH-30 Condition from Ara to Mohania, this worst in condition.

If possible took the action immediately.

Thanks & Regards
        Durgesh Kumar

14/8/2017
          Nh45 Athur toll. Kancheepuram district.
          After waiting more than 20 mins our vehicle was stopped and all the staff members shouted and threatened us to pay the toll and we were forced to pay the money.
          Staff denied to provide the payment receipt and no formal or ethical value provided for the public.
          And it is against the GO regarding 3 mins waiting

Recently i traveled from dungarpur, rajasthan to surat, gujarat and i observed that most part kf the road was totally break. One more thing is that at i travel in day but the people who traveled at night may suffer more! It occurs serious accidents at night!! Pls do needful to public. And many time when "trucks" accident occur on this road it can't be taken any serious action against it and it remains as it is for more day.

Respected sir/ madam,
              Today 10/08/2017 my brother was travelling from gummidipondi to Redhills (tamilnadu) 1km before the tollgate he was brutally beaten by the robbers (two motorcyclist, in one bike 3 person and on other bike 2 person were travelling..
              They beaten my brother robbed his gold chain and ring which he was wearing and he too was travelling in a bike.. he was injured very badly.. Am not at all worried about the gold which went but if life gone will they give it back..
              When we checked the vehicle in Redhills RTO office it's showing as car instead of bike.. We raised a complaint in police station.. After that we rushed to the tollgate to get the CCTV footage they saying that no CCTV in motorcycle lane..
              My question is " is that so a criminal will travel only by car not by an motorcycle..
              Next we checked checkpost too they saying power cut so CCTV is not working..
              What's happening ? So you people are giving way to criminals..

Dear NHAI officials,

Kindly note that NH-47 in Tamilnadu passing though from Salem to Chengapalli Km 0+00...

This is regarding to non acceptance of rupees 10 coin. This scene happened in krishnagiri toll plaza in tamil nadu. I asked the person to contact the supervision or toll manager regarding this, but he neglected by saying he will not accept this coin of rs. 10. I even explained the clarification by rbi. This is in violation as toll plaza is government authorised and thereby misguiding people and spreading false rumour of coin being invalid and this is creating panic among the people. This should be treated as criminal case.

I am a resident of moradabad, uttar pradesh and i am a frequent traveller to delhi.
                  As i drive my car to delhi i am...

While traveling from baner to punawale, on nh 4 below wakad bridge some private vehicles halts for picking up tourists. This is causing blockage of at least two lanes out of three. Mainly state transport bus has provided their station on it. As per highway maintenance, three lanes should always clear.
                  Fortunatly we have sub way which can be used to pick up tourist by private and state transport vehicles. All this is happening in front for wakad police station.

We are facing daily basis harassment at toll plaza - shahjahapur where 10-20 min waiting for every vehicle due to poor staffing by operator leading to impacting us as late reporting of staff in every shift start and end. You are requested to visit immediately and take countermeasure immediately to avoid any incident as lots of people having grievance.
                    NATARAJAN TAMILSELVAN's response Aug 07, 2017 Sorry travelled on 6.8.17
                    I travelled from chennai to hour on 06.07.2017
                    The condition of theach entire stretch on toll HENNASAMUDRAM (km 104+900 on NH 4 was very Bad. Full of pathless patchy work and lot of Bumps. Not fit for collecting toll.

This is to make complain for the pathetic condition of nh12 between bhopal & jabalpur. It takes more than 8 hrs to cover a distance less than 350 kms. Condition is worse between bhopal to obedullaganj & near jabalpur which is damaging the vehicles & costing a lot to the passenger. It is affecting business as mandideep is an industrial sector but governing bodies is not taking care of it. I as a citizen, paying income tax for the betterment of the country but there is ko governance for it. If this continues, there will be a migration of ppl from mp to metropolitan cities. Please take strict action against the governing bodies.
                      Updated by abhinav kaurav Aug 06, 2017 This is to make complain for the pathetic condition of NH12 between Bhopal & Jabalpur. It takes more than 8 hrs to cover a distance less than 350 kms. Condition is worse between Bhopal to Obedullaganj & near Jabalpur which is damaging the vehicles & costing a lot to the passenger. It is affecting business as Mandideep is an industrial sector but governing bodies is not taking care of it. I as a citizen, paying income tax for the betterment of the country but there is ko governance for it. If this continues, there will be a migration of ppl from MP to metropolitan cities. Please take strict action against the governing bodies.
                      The hole are 2 ft deep it is cheating even after paying toll, on toll plaza there is no compliant box in the reach of customer I also attached my toll plaza recipte, I think i am complaining on the right place, what ever the action taken by you pls reply me back, I hope there will be some action

A big big whole in this state highway no 79 between ratlam to jaora mp near namli over bridge to much people are suffering there please do the needful
                      Tell me the latest toll tax policy about exemption of toll tax for defence serving personal.sir i have paid toll tax in etawah bhind toll plaza inspite of projecting I card... ... ... . ...

Today 6/8/2017 we had to go to bkc from vashi so while crossing the toll the person standing started abusing my husband and me is this the way to behave why should we pay toll as both the roads to and fro vashi are not maintained and the people abuse if no action is taken i all not pay the toll...
                        It is the same story for many o[censored]s please resolve this problem as we know that you will not take any action but hope you do the needful

I travelled from jalandhar to patiala through toll plaza station on satluj river. At toll plaza, i waited for more than 3...
                          This is to make complain for the pathetic condition of national highway from bhopal to jabalpur. Condition is more than worse...

We were travelling from delhi to haldwani. At dasna toll we waited for almost 6 -7mins
                          We asked the toll boy that we will not pay toll fe due to rule of exemption for toll fee if waited for more than 3 mins
                          And moreover he started abusing us.
                          His manager also started abusing.
                          We are really worried for our nation future if ppl cannot avail rights.
                          U can check cctv cameras over there.
                          Kindly loge my complaint and confirm for solution on top most priority.
                          not exempted from toll fee after waiting for more than 3 mins

As per superme court decision, if any individual wait for more than 3 minutes then he will not liable to pay toll, but something happened at shahpura toll on jaipur delhi highway we wait for more then 8 minutes but still he charged toll from us.

Venue time : toll shahpura, time in: 6:21 pmtime out 6:29 amount charged 121/-.
                            Ticket no. 55c49b909d10d2
                            Booth no & operator: 13& 00592
                            Vechile no0998

Is it a right way of working of nhai, shame!

Himanshu mohta
                            overeating at toll over 8 minutes

When i was traveling with family from garhshankar to jammu & kashmir
                              The toll barrier staff didn't give us balance...
                              It is quite annoying to see regular vehicles are passing by through fastag lanes. What is the difference in...