Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] Complaints & Reviews

1.4
Last updated Aug 4, 2022

File a complaint to Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM]

Having problems with Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM]

Bangalore District
Karnataka

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] Phone Numbers

Fax

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] reviews & complaints(675)

Hi ...

I am in prabhavathi plasma apartment...the person who takes the reading without informing he takes the fuse off ...we have a small kid who is a disabled kid ...we don't keep months of arrears ...last month bill alone didn't paid ..if he would have informed us we would have paid that time itself ...since we have a disabled kid we are suffering now
Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This incident happened on the 1st of august 2022 :-

Pathetic behaviour by RAVIKUMAR JE who comes for the solar meter reading at Nisarga Layout, jigani, Bengaluru. He doesn’t know how to talk to a woman. Our gate is always closed from inside for my saftey after my husband and kids leave, when I opened the gate he orders pointing finger at me NAANU ONDANE THARIKIGE BARVAGA GATE OPEN ITIRBEKKU is this the way you talk to a...
    I made an online payment of 923 inr for bescom via billdesk. The transaction failed, but axis bank account is showing 'withdrawl' of this amount.

Our payment to bescom monthly bill from bescom online services portal https://www.bescom.co.in/SCP/MyAccount/QuickPayment.aspx was made using billdesk internet banking option, and successfully paid from our axis bank account.

But we received a "failure" from billdesk...
    Greetings!

I submitted an application for a name change for an electricity meter account in the first week of April. All the due process (document submission, verification, approval, fee payment, etc.) of the application was completed. I was informed that the next bill onwards will have the updated name.

Even on the online portal, the application status is marked as closed as on 12th April.

However,...
    Customer ID: [protected]

Due date was 16th July, we had made the payment on 13th July.
    The status is not updated properly even after amount being deducted from our account.

Attached the screenshot of successful payment....
    Hi team,

I have paid my BESCOM Bill twice in Samsung PAY which had pending status for 30 seconds, TransID [[protected]] - HDFC and [[protected]] - AXIS Bank. Got money deducted message twice. But status was pending. I have paid the bill from Phone Pe, it worked, amount deducted.

Please refund my 1237 rs the twice. That is 2474 INR . Thanks...
    Street light near our house doesn't lit and always has trouble the Post is a complete mess which is still not cleared by bescom after informing them numerous times....

My account number is [protected], i used to get my bill on 10th of every month. But for this month i haven't received any bill till now.

Hi I haven’t received the Bescom bill generated for June 2022. It’s been only week since the due date 25 July pass on. Please help to generate the same.

Account -[protected]

Tenent
      Prema

We are unable to pay using the online bill payment system for the last 2 days. Please fix

Yesterday withdraw 10000 in atm didn't get the cash but it's debited to card still not received any amount plz solve my problem

For last 6 months I am receiving physical bill, but the bill is not reflecting in online bescom portal. I am not able pay bill via bescom online portal.
            My RR number is PNEH33236. Can we have resolution for this.

I have to physically visit bescom office and pay the bill.

Bescom account id [protected]
              Bengaluru, Karnataka
              Jan 10, 2022
              Our payment to bescom monthly bill from bescom online services portal https://www.bescom.co.in/SCP/MyAccount/QuickPayment.aspx was made using billdesk internet banking option, and successfully paid from our canara bank account, but bescom showed payment failure seeing we did another payment but the bank statement showing payment has been detected twice. Proof...
              We are facing higher electricity bill from six months. We are using only 1 fan and light but getting bill more than 700 every month.

Please check it is there any problem with meter. If possible, replace the meter.
              My electricity bill AC no:-[protected]...

Dear bescom,
              The voltage and load constantly starts flickering every 5 minutes in our area, due to a near by workshop, when ever they start welding the voltage and current drops and starts flickering due to which my electronic items such as my computer restarts constantly for everytime when their is a voltage drop and it has been damaged, we are living in a residential area not in any industrial area. I request you to take this complaint as high priority and do the needed as soon as possible .

Jul 7, 2022
              None, no steps have been taken

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] — Minor Address Correction

Hello Team,

Please correct my address to:

Flat no. 108, Survey No. 41, Bijith Classic, K Narayanapura Road, Kothanur, Bangalore- 560077.

My details are:

E9-Nagawara
                RR No. MS9EH708
                Account no. [protected]
                M.R. Code 14010942

I have attached a recent copy of my electricity bill....
                My account ID is [protected]. I have scheduled my Bescom electricity bill to be paid through my bank account. I have registered Bescom as the biller through my account. However Bescom is not sending bills to me through the banking channel in alternate months. I have changed banks and so the problem lies with Bescom only. As a result of it, it remains unpaid and gets added to next month’s bill as arrears. Meanwhile Bescom disconnects my electricity...

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] — Bill paid but status is showing as pending

I paid my bill on 3 July 2022, i used Bescom Mithra app to pay, money has been deducted from my account but status is still showing as pending in Bescom...

Mis-behave of Bescom employee i m residing in Manjunath Nagar Kalkere every month persons comes and disconnects the connection if we question him he started to talk in rude manner today i.e[protected] has come to generate the bill he directly disconnected the connection when my parents questioned he started to tell bill not paid, but the bill was paid 3 days back. More over he has drunken what sort of employees we have as government servant, do govt. encourage employees to drink while on duty. Our Indian government names get spoiled only because of such people i know writing this feedback is of no use but as a Indian Citizen i do my responsibility on sharing my experience with Government staff.

Kindly depute your people to catch the stary dogs in our area VIveknagar 5 th Main road as we are unable to walk in the roads as they are barking at us and also comming to bite us.