Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM]
Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Ltd.

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] Customer Care

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] Complaints & Reviews

Since the past few months, we have been facing a lot of voltage fluctuation and instances where the voltage goes down to 100V instead of 220/240V. This puts all electrical devices under serious danger of damage. Our washing machine already got damaged due to this. Despite multiple complaints and visits from BESCOM personnel, this issue has not been rectified.
    Hi Besom,

Name is mispelled in electricity Bill of my house. correct Name is GOPINATHA V & KANAKA PADMAVATHYbr...
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Payment is done twice from 2 person in family for the same bescom Id for the same month

I paid the electricity bill through UPI for the month of sept -oct 21 and my husband also paid the same amount for the same month so 2 payments got deducted.

BESCOM Bangalore - 3899016

Please initiate a refund to my account

Sandhya
    Dear Consumer,

In reference to your post, kindly contact Bescom Helpline @ 1912 or send a mail to [protected]@gmail.com for further assistance.

BESCOM Helpline
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
      This is to bring to your notice that my meter reading was recorded wrongly in the bill of September 2021. Actual...
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Have made an online payment of Rs. 530/- on 13.08.2021 vide reference no.[protected] to Torrent Power Limited against Power Bill but transaction receipt for the said transaction was not generated.
        Hi Sir,

We live in BDA 4th 'A' Block, JP Nagar 9th Phase, Near Gurusiddeswara Theatre, Bangalore- 062. We...

Hi Sir
        This is to inform you that I am residing in the below mentioned address.This is to bring your kind notice and information that front of our house there is an electric pole which is damaged/ cracks due to the tree which fell on the cables and power lines are too loosen in the pole which is very dangerous to us.
        Request you to look and instruct replace the electric pole.It would be very thankful if you cooperate with us.

Address:
        12/2 Gundappa Road
        Near Yelumandamma Temple
        Kempapura Hebbal
        Bangalore 560024
          Hi Sir/ Madam

I have paid online bill payment for the month of August using Amazon pay
          But still not...
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am Vemrurgan T. I took work on 5 seats from Flyleaf Digitech International Private Limited for Rs150000
          I completed the work properly as they have asked me to do then report of the work was generated.
          They gave me wrong and fake report by which I got huge loss.
          I called them multiple times to resolve the issue so that we can get to a point so that i can continue the work then they started to ignore my calls n when I asked them to refund my deposit they started giving me threats

This company is totally fake and fraud new company only being setup to cheat people and take their money.

Dear Team,
            Please consider this complaint on priority against the Bangalore Electricity department (Division - Mahadevapura).

I have been paying the electricity bill on time. My average usage bill amount is INR 1400/- per month.

Electricity department sent me Sept 2021 bill worth 23000/- which is the entire year bill amount sent for 1 month. Called and raised the complaint and its billing department casual and irresponsible behavior in response to me.

My consumer number - [protected]
            ==============================

Kindly Help me and take necessary action on this to sort-out this issue.

You can reach me at its.[protected]@gmail.com for further communication.

Address - Durga Petals, Doddenkundi, Bangalore, Karnataka

Himanshu

Dear Team,
              Please consider this complaint on priority against the Bangalore Electricity department (Division - Mahadevpura).

My consumer number - [protected]

Kindly Help me and take necessary action on this to sort-out this issue.

You can reach me on my mobile[protected]/its.[protected]@gmail.com

Himanshu
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I requested for name and address change but my name is change and address has not been changed in system.
                So i want to please update correct address in system.
                Please find correct address details:
                121, Sai Poorana Luxuria Tranquil Layout, Harlur Road, Bangalore
                karnataka 560102
                Account Id:[protected]
                RR NO:S11mskl63348
                MR CODE:14001921

Avinash Kumar
                [protected]@gmail.com
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am staying in elite abhyudaya 2 apartments celebrity housing road dodda thogur electronic city.

I am facing power fluctuations from morning.

pavan
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

#497, 50 ft road, kumar swamy layout 2nd stage near to 15 f bus stop. In front of house there are 2 tress both of them started touching 11kv line which is very dangerous in this raining season also no one is cutting them from last 6 months

One tree branches is spread on road and it is getting hit by lorry and very dangerous as everyone is getting scared and someone is walking around is dangerous too

Please cut the branches asap
                    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Not street lights working near Jalahalli cross S M road near Vaishnavi gardenia and Ratnam until reliance show room...its dark and dangerous at night
                      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

There is spelling mistake in the Printed bill. Please correct the spelling to
                        Arnab Senapati

Account particulars
                        RR - 7MSKEH57264
                        A/C ID - [protected]

Please do the needfull
                        Dear Consumer,

In reference to your E-mail, kindly send Email to [protected]@bescom.co.in to assist you further.

Helpline Bescom
                        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
                          I have made my billing through paytm 2 times and phonepay 1 time the costumer Id is [protected] please refund the other 2 transactions...
                          1 other people found this complaint helpful

This is to inform you that non of the Street Lights are functioning in S.M main Road since one year now.
                          SM road strech from Ayappa temple road to Jalahalli cross.

I am leaving in Vaishnavi Gardenia Appartment.
                          Near our Appartment main road it's totally dark in night times.
                          Walking, traveling in this road during night time is very dangerous and no Safety for women walking in this road.

Kindly look into these issue and
                          Request to fix / connect the Street light at earliest.

Thanking you.

SM Road, Jalahalli cross
                          Bangalore 560057.
                          Ph. [protected].
                          Dear Consumer,

In reference to your E-mail, kindly send a mail [protected]@bescom.co.in to assist you further.

Helpline Bescom
                          Sir
                          To whom I have to send mail
                          BGajendra Singh's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 23, 2021
                          Please let me know. Without Street Lights in SM Road causing inconvenience, also lot of Robbery and Women Safety.

Kindly do early needful.

Regards.
                          Gajendra Singh
                            Dear Team,

I have mistakenly set up auto-pay from my account to pay my Electricity bill. (ACC I'd: [protected])....
                            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Street light not glowing in front of our house where we have plenty of snakes problem. We do observe a lot of snakes during the day and night. The complaint has been made several times and till today permanent solvation not found. Please resolve the issue asap.