Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM]
Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Ltd.

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] Customer Care

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] Complaints & Reviews

We have been paying all BESCOM bills using UPI since Dec 2020. The bill amount appears on the mobile and the same is being...

Dear Sir I asked line man, "when power will come" and i am doing work from home, due to sudden power cut i have to inform our company so i will take photo, but they told i cant say when will finish our tree cutting works until that you have to come with us and clean the cutted trees, I said this is not correct answer sir, I will complaint you should not tell like this, but they replied no no you can complaint to AE/ee/minister I don't care. and even more and more doing sound and threatening me, only because of just asked. also I raised complaint on Bascom complaint number is (HE[protected] Date 19.06.2021 BESCOM LINE MAN Mr.Rao(if i am not wrong) and Vehicle number is KA53 D 1664 you can check with [protected] I have WhatsApp all required documents.
Thanks Do the need full
- you can mail me bellow
yours
[protected]@gmail.com
Jun 19, 2021

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Consumer,

In reference to your post, kindly send the contact number to register the docket mail to [protected]@bescom.co.in for further assistance.

BESCOM Helpline
(1912)

I had change the Bescom connection from Builder to Owner and found the current owner name has a "N" in MINTRA. It should be "MITRA".

The Current owner name is "DEBLINA CHOWDHURY AND PRASANJIT MINTRA" whereas a "N" has been added in "MINTRA".

Account ID: [protected]

All required documents has already been submitted during name change process. Kindly review the documents and request to correct the name.

Thank you.
    Jun 18, 2021

In reference to your complaint, kindly give a requisition letter to the concerned subdivision for name correction.
    Dear Consumer,

In reference to your post, kindly send the account id, contact number to register the docket mail to [protected]@bescom.co.in for further assistance.

BESCOM Helpline
    (1912)

I am living in 1 BHK, i use of electrical appliances on daily basis, which includes one fan and one tube light. I have stove at home for cooking ( no induction), one fridge which is 5 star rated. I use electric heater rod for 5 minutes in the morning.

I have received electricity bill of Rs 991 for a month on 15.06. 2021.

Account ID: [protected]
      Jun 17, 2021

Dear Consumer,

In reference to your post, please send us your Contact number, account id and postal address to register a docket to E-mail id '[protected]@bescom.co.in' to assist you further.

Helpline Bescom
      ChhaviSaini's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 19, 2021
      Sir/ Mam,

I am not able to view complete email ID. Please message me.

I have a standing instruction in bank for bescom payments and I’ve also received message confirmation for the same. But bescom bill still showing the bill as outstanding
        Jun 17, 2021

Dear Consumer,

In reference to your post, please send us your Contact number, account id and postal address payment made screenshot to register a docket to E-mail id '[protected]@bescom.co.in' to assist you further.

Helpline Bescom
        (1912)

We are resident of Icon Sanctuary, we are facing heavy power fluctuations at the villa from 3-4 months. One microwave also got damaged. This is common in almost all the villas. Please rectify thia issue immediately.
          Jun 13, 2021

Hi Sir/Mam,

My address details in the electricity bill require a change in flat number and spelling of apartment...
            Respected BESCOM Officials,

There is a correction required in my electricity bill. The actual house address...

There is no power since morning. Why there is power cut everyday in Arekere Samrat Layout? How we should do office work? Is a basic need and government is not able to fulfill the basic needs of the common people. This is shameful to say that the capital city has power shortage issue.
            Jun 08, 2021

Electric pole light not working
              Jun 06, 2021

Hi, Today in our apartment (in New Thippasandra) meter reading person came and by mistake he entered the final reading as...

We hand over our home electric meter to a person called Kodandapani near my place. We paid him and gave him the meter. we really had a bad time with him, he never responds for call. He took money and meter and never came back. Now its been 3 months since he took it. Please help us with this fraud.
                Jun 03, 2021

I have recharged my bescom prepaid meter through bescom Mithra app with upi id of paytm to bescom for billdesk for Rs 1200...

I have been charged incorrect bill amount of 3738 ( Rs 1891 bill + 1847 arrears) . The arrears is incorrect as i have paid the bill for the last month .

acc id : [protected]
                  May 26, 2021

In month of May we have received the of electricity and we have paid 2 times in differnce dates.

So kindly requesting you to refund the money (to this number by Google pay r phonepay [protected]
                    May 20, 2021

My consumer id is [protected]. This month I got a bill amount of 21290. I used to get a bill of 1500 to 2000 monthly. Nobody came for meter reading because of the lock-down. Please do the needful.
                      May 16, 2021

Hi Team,

For quite few months am noticing that my bill due amount is not being fetched on Amazon, payzapp...

My flat is vacant for more than a year now due to pandemic and was paying avg ~240 per month but I have received exceptionally high electricity bill for April Month (May bill date) and Bill amount is 2496 which is crazily high. Definitely this is faulty bill and needs correction

Bill No:[protected]
                        Bill Period: 13th April - 13th May

Complained the same in Bescom as well
                        May 14, 2021

Did they resolved it?

Dear sir /mam

My credit cards NOC letter request
                          I have already cleared amount closed but NOC letter not given by company
                          My pan Card- ARCPV7111Q
                          my email ID - [protected]@gmail.com please share NOC letter and kindly do the needful
                          May 15, 2021

May 14, 2021
                          Updated by Venkataravanappa B
                          Dear sir /madam

I have payed both my credit card payments but still NOC letter not received please kindly do the needful

My pan No- ARCPV7111Q
                          mob num- [protected]

Please send me NOC
                          [protected]@gmail.com

I received electricity bill from BESCOM for the duration of april 3- may 3. The bill amount is around 750, which otherwise used to be around 250-280. There are no heavy electricity consumption appliances used in the house and I am sure the bill received is faulty
                            May 13, 2021