Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] Customer Care
Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Ltd.

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] Customer Care

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Ltd.

Webpage:
Karnataka

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] related photos (15)

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] Complaints & Reviews

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] — bill payment made twice

chitresh470 on Oct 9, 2017
I have paid the power supply bill due for the sep month as per the following details.
1. Account id: [5236163631], transaction id: jhdf5717498417, amount paid rs. 702.00 (On 7th oct through hdfc bank)
2. Account id: [5236163631], transaction id: 1080715229, amount paid rs. 702.00 (On 6th oct through aritel money app)

Both the payments have been linked to the same account id: [5236163631] and the above payment is made twice to the same account id.

Please refund the second payment on account id: [5236163631], transaction id: 1080715229, amount paid rs....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Utility Services

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] — waste customer care bescom 1912 helpline and very bad team leaders helpline

manju............... on Oct 4, 2017
Hello bescom management,

I need to bring your kind notice regarding how helpline 1912 customer care associates receive customer and register customer complaint

Today i have called helpline number 1912 4times
1) 4:19 am
2) 4:21 am
3) 4:22 am and
4) 4:23 am,

3 times call disconnected without taking my complaint and they will receive call and they will keep on hold, then they will disconnect without taking complaint

I need to inform bescom management regarding 4 points

1) associates will not...

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] — billing issue

Syed Hyder Shah on Oct 1, 2017
Electric meter No : 8989433335
i have got the bill for the year 2012, June, July & August an amount of Rs. 2, 315/- how can any company bill the consumer after 5 years. when do not make the payment for 1 month BESCOM sends there agents and disconnect the service with out any notification. how is possible for BSCOM to wait for 5 years and bill consumer for the arrears of past 5 years ago, This is such and disgrace. as consumer i am not happy about it...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Other

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] — extreme power cuts in begur

levin2811 on Sep 27, 2017
Hi this is levin, residing in #2877, shanthi priya layout, dc halli road, behind begur high school, begur. There’s a lot of power cuts in my area and i can’t even sleep in nights. Right now there’s no electricity and my laptop also goes off. Every time it rains there’s a powercut and it never comes back until morning. I came to bangalore with higher expectations but this is just too worse.

Please check this problem and sort it out asap.

Thank you....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Utility Services

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] — power supply bill paid twice

Digu225 on Sep 15, 2017
I have paid the bill of augast month 683 rs to bescom on 12sep2017 for account id 5380866000 name of shivraj, munekolala, bangalore-560037.
First i have paid manually 683 rs on 12sep2017 and then again it was inadvertantly paid683 rs through my credit card smart pay facility on 14sep2017. So it was paid repeatadly.
Kindly refund my second paid amount....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Utility Services

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] — electricity bill is high from last 3 months

Ramu Vurimi on Sep 13, 2017
Hi team,

We are getting electricity bill is high from last 3 months. Not sure, is it connected with another connection or some one uses our connection. Please let me know resolution, who is the contact person. I want to know the reason for more current bill what is the current office or any where i need to compliant. I went to bommmasandhra office, as they told we dont deal with this.

Ramu v...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Utility Services

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] — mistake in meter reading

Martin Philip on Sep 9, 2017
I received a bill of 363 units extra than the actual reading,
Actually Previous reading 8526 and the present suppose to be 8768 = 242Units (Actual Usage) Instead Meter reader made a mistake of Previous 8526 and present 9131 = 605 Units(wrong and 363 Units Extra). Request you to visit the spot to check the mistake and issue a corrected bill to make the payment before due date....
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Other

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] — manual audit short claim amount added on bill

Subratadaspucsd on Aug 26, 2017
We have received a bill of rs2737 for the bill period of 11-07-2017 - 11-08-2017.
Upon inspection, found out an entry in the bill manual audit short claim 1458.00.

We are very poor people please dont make us pay so much in the name of electricity.
We have always paid bill on time. Despite that this extra charge is unforeseen and unethical. Please revert this change bescom....
Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Unauthorized charges

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] — street light repair pincode 560032

Faiz Ahmed Tajammul on Aug 17, 2017
Hi team,
Its almost been two months and no action is taken to repair the faulty light. All they have to do is change the tube light. Irritated with making n number of calls and there is responsible. They keep transferring the blame from one point of contact to another. Request to take immediate action and get fixed.
Location details:
1st main a cross kanakangar rt nagar post bangalore 560032

Contact number - 9743170377...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Government Organizations

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] — very bad bescom sub division hosakote and bescom helpline

srimanju on Aug 15, 2017
Hello Bescom Management,

There are frequent power cuts in my area of K Mallasandra, HOSKOTE BANGALORE every day and 13th Aug 2017 Whole night there is no power and
no one takes action and even responds to the customer care numbers Very poor service and very bad response

1) Many times they will cut the phones not responding to customer query
2) Customer care associate when they receive calls also but they will keep call on HOLD More than 5 Mnts and they don't speak properly also
3) Bescom team leader are Mr.Pradeep and Mr. Guruprasad when we inform...

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] — bescom bill payment done twice in july 17 to be refunded

sneha.pani@gmail.com on Aug 13, 2017
I have paid the power supply bill due for the july month as per the following details.
1. Account id: 4836255000, transaction id: nx170708220239621, amount paid rs. 733 on 8 july 2017
2. Account id: 4836255000, transaction id: txhc4338, amount paid rs. 733 on 13 july 2017

Please refund the second payment on account id: 4836255000, transaction id: txhc4338, amount paid rs. 733 to my respective cc a/c hdfc bank and keep me informed.

Phn no 9958480991...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] — most of the time power cut is there in kalkere main, road, ramamurthy nagar, next to more supermarket bangalore 560016

Jitendra Dindupati Jnv on Aug 10, 2017

I am calling bescom help line daily 3 to 4 times to track why power cut and when i will be getting power again.

I complained to representative, managers and leads and given more than 100 complaints, till now there is no result about it.

My account no is 4188055000, D balaji is my owners name. Facing lot of power cuts problems. Daily 5-6 hours power cut is there.

help line people suggested me to meet AE bescome office ravi kumar.his number is 9449874664, office number is 25614435.

I called him multiple times. he dint...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Products & Services

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] — no electricity in my place for 16, hours having an aged granny at home

Ansaanthony on Aug 9, 2017
Its with frustration that i have to hunt for a complaint site to post this message.
I have an aged grandma at home with critical health conditions.
-no electricity from 11am in the morning
-raised a complaint at 10:00pm
-reminded the (1912) team at 10:30pm
-even called up the engineer they said line issues getting it repaired.
-again called up at 12:30am no update
-at 2:30 my last resort of inverter drains out i call up 1912 asking to give the responsible engineers number also seeing that i have electricity in other houses leaving out mine.
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category House, Apartment Rental

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] — disconnection of power and no reconnection even after payment.

raushancoolz on Aug 8, 2017
The power was disconnected without notice and after the payment of the asd specified by the bescom it has been almost 12 hours since we dont have the power in out house. We have called multiple times but nobody has come to fix the power cut.
Please find the details:
Account id:2711117000
Name: onkar nath dixit
Cash amount paid:2170 rs.
Cash receipt number:1310300010836...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] — Correction in consumer name

ntsreeja on Jul 15, 2017
Respected bescom officials,

There is a minor correction required to be made in my electricity bill. My name should be "sreeja sasindren", but by mistake it has been mentioned as "nt sreeja".

Current name: n. T. Sreeja
Correct name: sreeja sasindren

Address: #128, 3rd a cross, shirdi sai nagar, munnekolal

Sub. Dvn.: 140016
Rr numbers: 7skeh63459, 7skeh63460, 7skeh63461, 7skeh63462, 7skeh63463, 7skeh63464
Account ids: 2113076000, 3542976000, 4833476000, 5708086000, 3635876000, 2088086000
Mtr. Rdr. Code: 14001668
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] — Billing complaint. Amount has been deducted from my account with the transaction failure status

Nagendra Gandla on Jul 10, 2017

My account number is: 4482187676. I paid the electricity bill through bescom online portal. On 14-jun-2017 11:39:16 i made a payment of rs. 916 through my net banking.

The amount has been deducted from my account and i got the failure status from bescom portal as below details.

Sorry!
Your payment has been received with a failure status. Reason - pbe10002- do not honour.

Please quote your transaction reference number for any queries relating to this request.

Transaction declined

Transaction status:...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Municipal Corporation

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] — Bescom Bill Payment done twice to be refunded

Yadawendr Singh on Jul 8, 2017
I have paid the power supply bill due for the may month on 05/07/2017 as per the following details.
1. Account id:5538966000, transaction id: 155372593 Amount paid Rs. 2300
2. Account id: 5538966000, transaction id: 1291394, Amount paid Rs. 2300

Please refund the first payment on account id:5538966000 transaction id: 155372593 amount paid rs. 2300 to my Sbi a/c 32142748059 and keep me informed....

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] — Billing complaint

anushasuresh on Jun 8, 2017
My rr number is 7msmeh22058. The bescom bill for may usage as per reading taken on 4-6-17 is 5477 kwhrs with the last reading bill cycle as 5280 kwhrs and hence the bill is raised for 197 units coming up to rs 1297/-.
I notice that the reading taken by the meter reader on 4-6-17 is wrong and he has adhoc entered the reading. I note the reading in the meter on 8-6-17 at 10-30 am is only 5391 kwhrs only and hence the correct bill to be raised has to be less than 111 kwhrs which may cost less.
Please arrange to visit the installation by the meter reader immediately for raising a correct...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Family & Relationships

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] — Money debited but payment not happened account: 3241177268 [Resolved]

Satheesh111 on Jun 7, 2017
I had paid my electricity bill for account:
3241177268 on 15th may from icici bank.
Money was debited but payment has not happened. So i paid again from bescom app.
But my money was not refunded to my icici account.

Below is the payment information:

Transaction amount : 543.00

Transaction date : may 15, 2017

Payment id : 1211385466
Consumer code : bescomob_001992282857
Bill reference information : qbprefid-f6402596-8231-4be5-be21-6a5d4c69e1f8

Could you please look into this and help me...
Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Business & Finances

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] — The person who sits on bescom toll free no 1912 just told me no update when i asked him up till till when electricity will be resolved a

dasguptasoumi on Jun 7, 2017
We don't have electricity at our place from last one and half hour. I called bescom two times but still now problem not resolved. The man who recieved my call at bescom office noted my complaint but just told me no updates when i asked him uptil when problem will be resolved. Kindly look into the issue soon as i am not getting appropriate reply from bescom representatives. Name of my apartment is bilden's meadows. Dr. Ambedkar road. Area is new thippasandra post. Pincode is -560075.
This is the sms i recieved from bescom.

Dear consumer, thank you for contacting bescom. Your...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

electricity bill is high from last 3 months
Bescom
Frequent Power cut in TC Palya,Ramamurthy Nagar
Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM]
manual audit short claim amount added on bill

www.bdomains.com