Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] Customer Care
Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Ltd.

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] Customer Care

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Ltd.

Webpage:

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] Complaints & Reviews

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] — street light repair pincode 560032

Faiz Ahmed Tajammul on Aug 17, 2017
Hi team,
Its almost been two months and no action is taken to repair the faulty light. All they have to do is change the tube light. Irritated with making n number of calls and there is responsible. They keep transferring the blame from one point of contact to another. Request to take immediate action and get fixed.
Location details:
1st main a cross kanakangar rt nagar post bangalore 560032

Contact number - 9743170377...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] — very bad bescom sub division hosakote and bescom helpline

srimanju on Aug 15, 2017
Hello Bescom Management,

There are frequent power cuts in my area of K Mallasandra, HOSKOTE BANGALORE every day and 13th Aug 2017 Whole night there is no power and
no one takes action and even responds to the customer care numbers Very poor service and very bad response

1) Many times they will cut the phones not responding to customer query
2) Customer care associate when they receive calls also but they will keep call on HOLD More than 5 Mnts and they don't speak properly also
3) Bescom team leader are Mr.Pradeep and Mr. Guruprasad when we inform...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] — bescom bill payment done twice in july 17 to be refunded

sneha.pani@gmail.com on Aug 13, 2017
I have paid the power supply bill due for the july month as per the following details.
1. Account id: 4836255000, transaction id: nx170708220239621, amount paid rs. 733 on 8 july 2017
2. Account id: 4836255000, transaction id: txhc4338, amount paid rs. 733 on 13 july 2017

Please refund the second payment on account id: 4836255000, transaction id: txhc4338, amount paid rs. 733 to my respective cc a/c hdfc bank and keep me informed.

Phn no 9958480991...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] — most of the time power cut is there in kalkere main, road, ramamurthy nagar, next to more supermarket bangalore 560016

Jitendra Dindupati Jnv on Aug 10, 2017

I am calling bescom help line daily 3 to 4 times to track why power cut and when i will be getting power again.

I complained to representative, managers and leads and given more than 100 complaints, till now there is no result about it.

My account no is 4188055000, D balaji is my owners name. Facing lot of power cuts problems. Daily 5-6 hours power cut is there.

help line people suggested me to meet AE bescome office ravi kumar.his number is 9449874664, office number is 25614435.

I called him multiple times. he dint...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Products & Services

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] — no electricity in my place for 16, hours having an aged granny at home

Ansaanthony on Aug 9, 2017
Its with frustration that i have to hunt for a complaint site to post this message.
I have an aged grandma at home with critical health conditions.
-no electricity from 11am in the morning
-raised a complaint at 10:00pm
-reminded the (1912) team at 10:30pm
-even called up the engineer they said line issues getting it repaired.
-again called up at 12:30am no update
-at 2:30 my last resort of inverter drains out i call up 1912 asking to give the responsible engineers number also seeing that i have electricity in other houses leaving out mine.
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category House, Apartment Rental

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] — disconnection of power and no reconnection even after payment.

raushancoolz on Aug 8, 2017
The power was disconnected without notice and after the payment of the asd specified by the bescom it has been almost 12 hours since we dont have the power in out house. We have called multiple times but nobody has come to fix the power cut.
Please find the details:
Account id:2711117000
Name: onkar nath dixit
Cash amount paid:2170 rs.
Cash receipt number:1310300010836...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] — Correction in consumer name

ntsreeja on Jul 15, 2017
Respected bescom officials,

There is a minor correction required to be made in my electricity bill. My name should be "sreeja sasindren", but by mistake it has been mentioned as "nt sreeja".

Current name: n. T. Sreeja
Correct name: sreeja sasindren

Address: #128, 3rd a cross, shirdi sai nagar, munnekolal

Sub. Dvn.: 140016
Rr numbers: 7skeh63459, 7skeh63460, 7skeh63461, 7skeh63462, 7skeh63463, 7skeh63464
Account ids: 2113076000, 3542976000, 4833476000, 5708086000, 3635876000, 2088086000
Mtr. Rdr. Code: 14001668
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] — Billing complaint. Amount has been deducted from my account with the transaction failure status

Nagendra Gandla on Jul 10, 2017

My account number is: 4482187676. I paid the electricity bill through bescom online portal. On 14-jun-2017 11:39:16 i made a payment of rs. 916 through my net banking.

The amount has been deducted from my account and i got the failure status from bescom portal as below details.

Sorry!
Your payment has been received with a failure status. Reason - pbe10002- do not honour.

Please quote your transaction reference number for any queries relating to this request.

Transaction declined

Transaction status:...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Municipal Corporation

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] — Bescom Bill Payment done twice to be refunded

Yadawendr Singh on Jul 8, 2017
I have paid the power supply bill due for the may month on 05/07/2017 as per the following details.
1. Account id:5538966000, transaction id: 155372593 Amount paid Rs. 2300
2. Account id: 5538966000, transaction id: 1291394, Amount paid Rs. 2300

Please refund the first payment on account id:5538966000 transaction id: 155372593 amount paid rs. 2300 to my Sbi a/c 32142748059 and keep me informed....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Utility Services

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] — Billing complaint

anushasuresh on Jun 8, 2017
My rr number is 7msmeh22058. The bescom bill for may usage as per reading taken on 4-6-17 is 5477 kwhrs with the last reading bill cycle as 5280 kwhrs and hence the bill is raised for 197 units coming up to rs 1297/-.
I notice that the reading taken by the meter reader on 4-6-17 is wrong and he has adhoc entered the reading. I note the reading in the meter on 8-6-17 at 10-30 am is only 5391 kwhrs only and hence the correct bill to be raised has to be less than 111 kwhrs which may cost less.
Please arrange to visit the installation by the meter reader immediately for raising a correct...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Family & Relationships

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] — Money debited but payment not happened account: 3241177268 [Resolved]

Satheesh111 on Jun 7, 2017
I had paid my electricity bill for account:
3241177268 on 15th may from icici bank.
Money was debited but payment has not happened. So i paid again from bescom app.
But my money was not refunded to my icici account.

Below is the payment information:

Transaction amount : 543.00

Transaction date : may 15, 2017

Payment id : 1211385466
Consumer code : bescomob_001992282857
Bill reference information : qbprefid-f6402596-8231-4be5-be21-6a5d4c69e1f8

Could you please look into this and help me...
Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Business & Finances

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] — The person who sits on bescom toll free no 1912 just told me no update when i asked him up till till when electricity will be resolved a

dasguptasoumi on Jun 7, 2017
We don't have electricity at our place from last one and half hour. I called bescom two times but still now problem not resolved. The man who recieved my call at bescom office noted my complaint but just told me no updates when i asked him uptil when problem will be resolved. Kindly look into the issue soon as i am not getting appropriate reply from bescom representatives. Name of my apartment is bilden's meadows. Dr. Ambedkar road. Area is new thippasandra post. Pincode is -560075.
This is the sms i recieved from bescom.

Dear consumer, thank you for contacting bescom. Your...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] — Bescom bescom bill payment done twice to be refunded

Itishree Khuntia on Jun 5, 2017
I have paid the bescom electricity bill due for the april month as per the following details.
1. Account id: 8775510195, transaction id: net007487388, amount paid rs. 2897
2. Account id: 8775510195, transaction id: hdfcbillpay, amount paid rs. 2897.

Please refund the extra payment on account id: 8775510195, amount paid rs. 2897 to my a/c 00091610163158 hdfc bank, kasturba road, bangalore and keep me informed.

Phn no 9739155881...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Unauthorized charges

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] — Unable to get to any bescom official

Sundaram Srinivasan on May 24, 2017
I am a consumer to bescom ref :s10h9587. When there s power breakdown after waiting for a reasonale time & if i contact bescom non of the officlas in my jusrisdiction are available to speak with and report the matter. Right from asst engineer up to the lowest rank i recive nil reponse either not attending to calls or hear a recorded voice "busy" or switched off. Even repeat attempts the status is so. Dihgusted and frustrated when we call 1912 the situation is not any better calls go to blank. Whats app is not at al seen. If this kind of status perisists for hrs together one feels very disguesting....
Complaint comments  Read comments [5]Complaint category Other

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] — Bescom bill payment done twice - need refund

Sailesh G on May 21, 2017
Consumer id: 2581976000

B1 transaction number (S):

1. Net007481036 (Date: 15/05/2017, payment transaction: 3907871, receipt no: 713523231191)

2. Net007486711 (Date: 17/05/2017, payment transaction: 212193281, receipt no: 75470560)

Please refund one of the above transactions. Thanks!

Contact: saileshg86@gmail.com (9995912329) for clarifications...
Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Utility Services

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] — Low voltage in the area

vimalgopinathanvg on May 18, 2017
Our locality has been facing a low voltage issue for the past few months. Bescom was supposed to install an extra transformer but there is no news of it. The voltage reading on the meter fluctuates between 140 to 150 volts which is way below the required optimum voltage. The existing transformer keeps failing and needs to be replaced every now and then which is causing more inconvenience to people. A month back, the transformer failed and caused 29 hours of power outage to the more than 700 families in the locality....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Products & Services

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] — Bescom - no proper street lights

s.skumar09 on May 17, 2017
Hi Sir,
I live in Sekhar Hyde park apartment, near immadahalli circle, whitefield Bangalore-560066 and 2 out of the 3 street lights are not working and this is causing a lot of inconvenience to us who is staying in Sekhar Hyde park apartment. we come at night and the visibility is very poor because the street light is not working.So i humbly request you to get the street lights fixed so that it is more convenient for people who come during night.Please do the needful and oblige.

Thanking You,
Regards/Senthil....
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Other

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] — I paid my bill twice

ashokkbhuyan on May 16, 2017

My account id is - cbms1002, i paid my bill online through net banking from hdfc bank during the payment the page showed that the transaction failed, so i did a second-time attempt where i paid again the same amount 291.75, second time the transaction was successful.

Below are the transaction details ;

Txn ref no bescomrl transaction reference no bescomrl account id sub division code bill amount transaction date
Ihdf5366114651 201705406655601 cbms1002 5130204 291.00 15/05/2017

Txn ref no bescomrl transaction reference no bescomrl...
Complaint comments  Read comments [3]Complaint category Municipal Corporation

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] — Voltage fluctuation from past three days

Sudha Ashok on May 2, 2017
From Sunday 30th April there is high voltage in our building and in our neighbouring houses we contacted besceom they came on sunday and told there is no problem in our meter and asked to get it checked by an electrician. The electrician says problem in the pole. Again today bescom people attended but of no use. It is 270 volts Kindly attend to it at the earliest we are unable to use any electrical appliances....
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Utility Services

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] — Whenever it rains power goes off for minimum 3 to 4 hrs

Sachindra Holla on Apr 29, 2017
Every time it rains power is switched off for several hours at Bilekahalli, Vijaya bank layout, Arekere area in Banneraghatta road Bangalore. this is happening since last 2 years & BESCOM has exhibited the ultimate inefficiency in maintaining equipment, cutting tree branches. whenever it rains it is 100% sure to lead in to power outage for several hours. The central complaint no 1912 is always engaged because some irresponsible Bescom staff keeps the reciever off the line...BESCOM qualifies for the award of worst ever service level by a Govt agency. Power minster DK Shivakumar talks big, but does...

Recently Discussed

9 hours 16 minutes ago
Bescom
UNSCHEDULED POWER CUTS
7 days ago
no electricity in my place for 16, hours having an aged granny at home
15 days ago
Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM]
disconnection of power and no reconnection even after payment.
20 days ago