National Highways Authority of India [NHAI]

India - 110 075

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] related photos (1913)

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] Complaints & Reviews

Oct 30, 2020
Wanted to bring the regular issue faced in the highway number 75, Toll plaza of Shantigrama Near Hassan. 8 out 10 times when I pass through this toll plaza I have observed vehicles lined up at least in 1 or 2 lanes due to technical issue and also responsiveness of the staff around here.

Staff just block the lane and ask all the vehicles to back up and move into another lane, which really takes a lot of time of the commuters even after having installed the fastags.

Other 3 toll plazas in this highway towards Bangalore are managed generally well.

I have an issue with one of your toll plaza that, I am appointed at one bank which branch is around 45kmr from my residance and I have to pass this toll. Toll distance from my office is around 18kms. My vehicle registration is another district. Since this toll launched I had daily pass of rs.265 and now the present manager not allow me for daily pass as saying it can't be issue, while many people running daily as working in bank or other department and I discussed with all as everyone is interconnected.

Now, I bring this in your notice that please provide resolution as if a person got transferred one location to another location than is there no any toll pass for tham. While I am giving office letter also and manager talks very immenner way i am looking for solution but he is creating problem instead of way out.

Please... I hope this would be resolve.
    Toll details-
    Abrahimpur, Dist Sambhal, UP.
    Manager-Lalit chouhan.

Amit

Oct 30, 2020
      As we are using Bengaluru – Gooty (NH-7) route regularly. I observed that the functioning of Fast tag at Karanataka toll...

V
      Debit card से transection करने का मना बोलरे है,
      ओर आधे घण्टे से मुझे यहा रोक कर रखा है।।।

Yesterday Night i was returning from Garh Mukteshwar when i reached at chhajarsi toll there were 110 Rs. in my fast tag, While...
        R
        Oct 30, 2020
        I was going from jhansi to datia on20/10/2020.
        I was to going to temple.
        I said to employed to come back from...
        R
        Oct 30, 2020
        -This is to inform that an unauthorized construction is happening on NH8 highway which is under PWD allocated...

I am a ex army service person and we and our family members are exempted from paying toll fee acording to letter of nhai letter no Nh12037/278/2003/PBNHI/DATED/NO.2003
        BUT THE WORKERS OF NHAI TOLL PLAZAS ARE NOT SINCERE ABOUT THAT LETTER AND TAKING TOLL FEE FROM THE EX ARMY PERSONS
        KINDLLY PROVIDE THE SOLUTION FOR THIS TYPE OF PROBLEMS
        Note:- the employes of toll plaza are humiliating and mentally and physically too harassing the citizens.

Oct 30, 2020

We had waste our valuable time due to heavy traffic jamm on NH48.There is small bridge buliding work in progress since more than one year near kosamba (Honest restaurant).
          We observed heavy traffic jamm due to this reason and people waste their valuable time.

Please take a action immediately and make it eatlier either solved the traffic problem.

Last day there was 3 to 4 hours traffic jamm till now its not solve

B
            Oct 29, 2020
            Sir we are wasting lot of time in paying the toll plaza on the national highway between vizianagaram and vizag. Exact location of the place is matavalasa.
            At this toll plaza, they jept only one cash counter and rest all fast tag. Here at this toll plaza o wasted more than 15mins and when we asked to waive off the toll fee, ticket counter person talked rudely.
            My compliant is why only one cash counter provided. Please take the action on the the toll plaza and request to help people on future

K
              Oct 29, 2020
              I am Kuldeep Singh Rathore ( [protected]) I am lodging this complaint very dishearteningly against Tantiawas toll plaza operator...

I was traveling from Bangalore to Chitradurga on NH 4. Between 12 to 12:30PM I was Karajeevanahalli Toll. We waited for more than 20mins to cross the toll.

All the fast tag lanes were chocked. The traffic was too much and toll authority behavior was rude too.

When the rule says that beyond a certain distance if traffic is piled up why were we made to wait. And also new rule says that car need not wait for 3 mins in a toll. But where as all the tolls b/w Bangalore to Chitraduraga take more than 10mins. Please can you look into this.

My Vehicle number : KA05 MT1360
              My Name Veerendra Gadigi
              Ph- +91-[protected]

I Own a micro scale factory at vedvyas ( opposite sunena metals) named ODISHA COTTON INDUSTRIES.

3 days back...
                M
                Oct 29, 2020
                In Tamilnadu, at Sriperumbudur, from Oragadam to Nemili Toll Plaza, at the T Junction on the Bangalore Highway, the road condition...

M
                Oct 29, 2020
                On 28.10.2020, while crossing Nazirakhat toll plaza at km179. 6 on NH 37, by my own vehicle, Ecosport, vide Regn no AS01EM8863, my first tag amount could not be availed, and informed me that it is blacklisted.
                Though I had sufficient amount of money deposited in my a/c.
                Requesting you to please look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest.
                Date of journey 28.10.2020

Yours truly,
                S. M. HUSSAIN.

S
                  Oct 29, 2020
                  उपर्युक्त विषयान्तर्गत लेख है कि राष्ट्रीय राजमार्ग...
                  S
                  Oct 29, 2020
                  I was at Pipili toll gate on dtd 25th Oct 2020 at 03.20 pm while traveling to Puri and again at Pipilli toll gate at 07.57...

AT Nathavalasa/ Vizianagaram ( Public Funded ) they are collecting 60+30 as toll fee instead of 50 +25 as per NHAI website .

And even there is no information about change of rates on the Green boards displayed near the toll plaza
                  Toll collected is more than prescribed in website(NHAI) Nathavalasa/ Vizianagaram ( Public Funded )

Oct 28, 2020
                    The road from hanuman junction to tadepalligudem of Andhra Pradesh is very bad and they are collecting toll taxes. Atleast the golden quadrilateral has to have good roads in india. If this also is not done then remove tolls