National Highways Authority of India [NHAI]

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] Complaints & Reviews

मेरी लैंड NH 56 पे है जिसको बिना नोटिस के ले लिया गया है ओर नाही कोई भुगतान किया गया हैं। मेरे सारे डॉक्युमेंट जमा भी करा दिये गये है।

On 12th july my relatives were traveling from satara to pune for marriage function on kini toll naka ata around 12. Pm on lane number six which was fasttag our car stopped to pay for toll fast tag got scanned n money git debited... the toll both incharge person said u r fastag is blocked ( even with checking ) n asked them to pay in cash n started shouting as all the passenger were ladies they got scared paid amount ... very next day i took same car to enquire about same n asked for 160 rs refund .. ( i showed them the txt from fast tag company) they refused to pay me they asked me cone next time ... n become rowdy... in that situation i have to seat on road to just solv the problem...
    After 30 min they refunded my money...
    This kind of scam keep on happening...kindly look in to it
    Even on google review many ppl mentioned they had same issue regarding this toll both ( kini toll bith...main problem is staffs behavior is not at all good ... we r paying the tax we r not refusing then y to be rude

I was travelling from Haridwar to Dehradun at the toll on the way, i was issued the manual slip whereas i had enough balance...

I was travelling from Haridwar to Dehradun and at toll on the way, my Fastag did not work toll but i had enough balance in my fastag account.
      Toll people issue me the double charge slip, when i requested that i have balance in my Fastag still they did not her my concern.
      They were more inclined to double charge and give the manual slip.
      Attached is the slip which seems to be forged one.
      I travelled at day time around 11:30 AM on 12th July, but the slip shows 23:30 PM and Date of 11th Jul'21.
      This is sheer corruption going on at toll plaza.

On NH 48 there are no highway lane reflectors visibility properly in many areas. Please make sure....

Dear Team,

Car No. UP93BE3839. We were traveling from Ghaziabad to Jhansi today and on Two Toll Booths, were told that our Fasttag is blacklisted, Can u pls investigate and resolve this pls? It creates a lot of inconvenience to us

a) Raibha Toll Plaza, and
        b) Mahuvan Toll Plaza

Rohit Agarwal
        +91-[protected]

Car no HR26 EH7537 in the name of Indu Bala; ph no [protected] was in Rajender Nagar Delhi for test from 4.30 to 6.30 PM on 11.7.2021 but we got message that toll of Rs. 75 has been charged at Main Toll Village Jakhauli.

We have not visited this toll but charged forcefully; fraudulently. Plz repay in the tag account itself with compensation o[censored]nneccesary harrassment and take strict action against the culprit who caused this mental and financial harassment to us.

Rs 75 was charged on 11.7.2021 at 18.18 hours at main toll village jakhauli for vehicle no HR 26 EH 7537, ph no [protected] n email id [protected]@gmail.com.

But the vehicle was parked in Rajender nagar delhi for practice test which was from 4.30 pm to 6.30 pm. Not possible that car has used the toll.

Please penalise the defaulter, refund the money with compensation of harrassment at the earliest

Old bridge which repaired five year back in national highway 150 is damaged with lot of potholes on bridge and steel rods dangerously exposed ouside almost made difficult to ride all types of vehicle on this bridge
              Between Raichur and Yadgir
              Near Deosugur
              Bridge to Krishna River
              Karnataka Telangana border
              NH 150

From Prakasha Bangera
              Mob [protected]
              email:[protected]@gmail.com

Toll tax amounting INR 95 for Vehicle no. MH49AE6068 at Toll Thakurtolla toll plaza on[protected] T19:25:35 was debited even after showing Defence ID card. Kindly take necessary action on the above matter.

I am having Tax Free Bonds of NHAI 2013-14 Trench- I and my DP/Client No is 47200/[protected] . The Dividend Interest
                  on the said Bonds which was due on 01.04.2018 for Rs. 70, 397.00 received in my account on 08.03.2021. However the interest for the delayed period i.e. from 01/.4/2018 to 08/03/2021 is not paid to
                  me . I sent mails to einward.[protected]@kfinteck.com on 01.05.2021, 11.05.2021, 01.06.2021 and mail sent to the Company on 08.06.2021 but the interest for delayed period is still not paid to me .

Awaiting your early response .

C P Vishwasrao
                  Mob No : [protected]

from: Taher Bharmal
                    Mobile:[protected]
                    Date of accident: 17.06.2021
                    location: start...
                    Respected,
                    There is huge fraud going on in the name of Rasoiya Dhamna Toll plaza (Barhi). Stretch : Barachetti - Gorhar...
                    from: Taher Bharmal
                    Mobile:[protected]
                    Date of accident: 17.06.2021
                    location: start of...

My car number is UP94Z6446
                    Yesterday night we passed through mungwari toll plaza and because of a truck we have to wait for for than 5 minutes. I asked them to follow rule and not charge me any money because I waited more than 10 seconds
                    But they refused.

सर क्या 10 सेकंड वाल नियम लागू हो गया हे। यदि हां तो सर गोरखपुर लखनऊ रोड पर बाराबंकी टोल प्लाजा पर इस नियम का पालन नहीं किया जा रहा।

While crossing a toll I paid 100rs cash amount and taken cash bill but now I lost that bill please check from your side by...
                        Yesterday at LUHARLI TOLL PLAZA your toll machine could not scan my Fastag so your employee said that it is black listed and...

CAR NUMBER - AP29CB8665
                        Tag ID - 34161FA82026C81C0A0813A0

This happened at Peddaamberpet Toll Plaza (Exit 11) hyderabad. Instead of automatic scanning of my fastag they manually scanned my fastag and gave me receipt saying the exit fastag that is Ghatkesar Toll Plaza (ORR) will deduct money from the fastag. And what happened here is that they asked me to pay money by cash and refused to deduct money from my fastag. After coming home I realised that my money is deducted from my fastag too. I need refund of my money for AP29CB8665 into my wallet or to my upi [protected]@ybl.

We have the new NH-4 4 way at our Mogili Village in Chittoor District Andhra Pradesh (pincode 517429) but there is no Street LED light deployed at the Village crossroad from the Main Highway.
                          Its total darkness from the highway towards the village.

Please help to install LED Lights to aviod accidents in night times.

Sincerely