National Highways Authority Of India [Nhai] — I have been charged twice at the same time in the tolls

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 Chetan.SL on Dec 18, 2018
I was travelling from bangalore to davangere via nh4 (To & fro) in my new car and fast tag was registered.in the to and fro journey i encountered 5 tolls where my car's fast tag was read.
From bangalore to davangere i passed only 2 tolls via fast tag lane which are listed below.
1. Kulumapalya toll plaza, date[protected], time - 07:12:38
2. Chokkenahalli toll plaza, date[protected], time[protected]

Later for the other three tolls i passed through the regular toll lane and took the receipt for up & down (To & fro), since i was returning the same day.

While returning, the tolls at hebbalu & karjeevanhally toll plaza, i requested the toll incharge guy not to read the fast tag since i have already have the receipt given for up & down, inspite of my request the toll guy has deducted the money, the details are below.
1. Hebbalu, date[protected], time - 19:42:15 (Transcation id:[protected]), amount deducted - rs.60/-
2. Karjeevanhally toll plaza, date[protected], time - 21:59:37 (Transcation id:[protected]), amount deducted - rs.80/-

Request you to refund the amount deducted to my fast tage account

The scan copies of the receipt has been attached.

Best regards,

Chetan. S. L.
Mobile no: [protected]

I have been charged twice at the same time in the tolls
I have been charged twice at the same time in the tolls
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

G 5&6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110 075
    National Highways Authority Of India [Nhai] - I have been charged twice at the same time in the tolls