National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 31, 2023

File a complaint to National Highways Authority of India [NHAI]

Having problems with National Highways Authority of India [NHAI]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI]

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] reviews & complaints(7983)

My Vehicle No. is GJ03MH4845

I am not travell in last week any toll plaza but without travelling cut my payment at two times.

What is reason for this type give facility.

Sir

I was driving from Puranpur Lakhimpur on NH 530 dt 31.1/ 2023 .
    Toll at 16.36 Hitouta gate, screenshot attached below...

As a driver of load vehicle, the staff member named SHIVAM YADAV told me that the vehicle is overloaded.

I demanded the weighbridge slip to clear the real weight, but he refused and start shouting

Saare gaadi waale hamaare baap ke naukar hain

This is very shameful for employee of a big company to treat with customers.

So I request the higher auth to take harsh acttion against such people .

Thx ...

Hi Team, there are good amount of work going on in Bangalore-Mangalore Highway which needs to be appreciated. But however the traffic is being deviated to the service roads and yet the same amount for the normal highway is deducted which is not correct. There are congestions in the service road which is causing a lot of delay and moreover also deducting the same amount is not appreciated. Kindly rectify this.

We are regularly travel from Dewas to Pithmapur and we made our TOOL monthly pass IDTL A plaza .

But last 15 days no person is available for recharge the monthly pass .

Please support to resolve the issue .

On 29th Jan 2023 I was travelling to Hyderabad from pune and when I reached mangalgi toll there was a huge traffic where I waited for almost 20 mins and the line was also for 300m from the toll both. When I reached the toll gate I asked them to free my toll as per NHAI rule as I was waiting in a long que for a long time but they denied So I want this 105₹ toll as my refund. I am sharing the photos for verification

On 28th January 2023 I have travelled from Duhai to Bil Akbarpur by my Car bearning No. DL5CR0186. Toll price should be 55 rupees, but have charged 140 from my fastag, Please share details and refund my extra deduction.

Sandeep

While travelling Latur to Solapur there's two toll appear which is badly managed by respective agencies, regularly there's is problem's in half of the camera lanes, poor customer service with high traffick jam and unprofessional service Manager are deputed, kindly request to improve your service immediately otherwise there's More such complainant will be received by you.

I were under toll exempted category under INDIAN TOLL ACT ARMY AIR FORCE 1901(2/91) but my Toll deducted at Gazole Toll Plaza on 25 Jan 2023 worth Rs 200. I want my money back as soon as possible. Letter of exception attached.
                Fastag ID - 34161FA820328E40191D2600

I were under toll exempted category under INDIAN TOLL ACT ARMY AIR FORCE 1901(2/91) but my Toll deducted at 18th Mi Toll Plaza on 25 Jan 2023 worth Rs 420. I want my money back as soon as possible. Letter of exception attached.
                  Fastag ID - 34161FA820328E40191D2600

I were under toll exempted category under INDIAN TOLL ACT ARMY AIR FORCE 1901(2/91) but my Toll deducted at Galia Toll Plaza on 24 Jan 2023 worth Rs 150. I want my money back as soon as possible. Letter of exception attached.
                    Fastag ID - 34161FA820328E40191D2600

We were on kmp expressway, we started from badli and exited from kundli. They should have deducted 80 rupees from fastag, but 2 days later we got a message that 235 rupees have been deducted from kundali expressway. It was 25th January around 10am and the person inside the toll booth said “server down hai bhaiya” we still asked for a slip, however he said “slip nahi hai aise hee chale jao.” We knew something was wrong however we continued because we don’t use the expressway frequently so didn’t know if it works without a slip. This was the toll booth at badli. Please get us a refund because they charged us 235 rupees whereas the toll was just 80-85 rupees.

Your drainage work is being done from last 4-5 yrs. Unnecessary many pot and holes have been done which is dangerous for day to day momentum l movement of drivers resulting accident takes place.

Your half built nalas is being used by hospital, and many other people commercial places causing damage of road and logging of water.
                        The issue has been raised with the contractor people who are doing this work on priority but nothing has been done causing inconvenience to people moving on road on for our by vehicles in between mathia chowk and chattauni chowk, Motihari-845401, Bihar.

Your urgent intervention is required.

Regards and thanks

Question 1: When i am doing recharge from my fastag app in it's not showing from which bank recharge or how many fastag activated form this car vehicle number?

Question 2: Why are you 2 fastag activated.

from NHAI helpline number i got information there are multiple fastag activated for my single car.

i had purchased second hand car and my current fastag recharge has been accounted in my previous owner fastag account. but my previous owner hase been deactivated fastag account as i this information got from my car dealers spinny.

Now i want to get back my 500 rs.

Today I don't cross murma toll plaza but money is deducted.

1. The village of the Debashi name board near the road is very bad condition because so many path holes are their on both sides on NH3.

2. Please take action against toll authority or shut down the toll for no services to public.

3. Near Babaji ka Dhaba the road are upper dipper

In spite of having sufficient balance in my FASTag account, my car was halted at the Debra Toll Plaza 205002, Gate No. 4 for several minutes and eventually the gate opened at about 12:12 P. M. on 23.01.2023. It seemed that the sensor of the gate was malfunctioning but the attending staff were indifferent and after some persuasion by my driver, one of them came and cleared the exit with a handheld device.
                                Such lackadaisical attitude of the concerned staffs of the said toll plaza gate caused unnecessary delay and harassment to me which is not desirable.
                                Kindly take necessary steps.
                                Yours faithfully
                                Subhabrata Sen Gupta
                                Contact No. [protected].

सर, झांसी-खजुराहो हाईवे (NH-39) लाइन पर स्थित कस्बे सकरार (284205) में बने हाईवे ब्रिज पर लगी लाइट्स को प्रतिदिन रात 11 बजे के आस-पास बंद कर दिया जाता है | जिसकी वजह से ब्रिज पर कई दुर्घटनाएं हो चुकी हैं | कृपा कर हमारी समस्या का समाधान किया जाए

The Whole route of NH 334C has street lights but are not working from many years and nobody is doing anything, please take this matter on priority and get this sorted ASAP

This is to inform that my vehicle license plate number HR13N8963 crossed KMP highway on 16.01.2023 from Pipli to Kundali and Kundali to Pipli on the same day i.e. 16.01.2023. But they have deducted the toll charges as Rs 245 for the TRIP on 18.01.2023 at 18:25:25 with the Tag serial number [protected] while the charges are not that much for the four-wheeler as they have charged. Similarly, my car license plate number HR13N8963 passed main village Jakhauli Toll on 16.01.2023 but they have deducted extra amount i.e. Rs 265 at Main Village Jakhauli Toll plaza on 17.01.2023 at 02.04.15 with the Tag serial number [protected]. kindly look into that matter as soon as possible and refund the extra amount deducted from my Tag.

One 21st January 2023 our vehicle no. UP14CB8001, having Tag Account NO. 21007893 reached Dasna Toll Plaza (Plaza Code: 320056) at about 4 p.m. Toll Staff stopped vehocle from passing the toll saying that your toll account does not have sufficient balance. Passenger, informed the toll staff that tag has sufficient balance as on 17.01.2023 Rs.2000 were added to tag and there was no significant movement of vehicle since then. Passenger requested...