National Highways Authority of India [NHAI]

Fax:

Bad

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] Complaints & Reviews

Toll tax over charge

This road is damage from Lal Kuan to dadri.
    That's a reason there is so many heavy traffic all time and rainy season there are block drainage.if possible please do something.

We are in to transportation business company name Bulktainer shipping ltd. we have recently changing from HDFC Bank to Loconav Fastag and we are facing issue with double deduction of same vehicle from both the bank.

We have only one tag with the vehciles and even after that toll from both banks are getting deduct.

Kindly contact to resolve this complaint

Thank You!!

Sagar Sobale

NH205.
        Mr. Krishan Dev, S/O Sita Ram village gara Moura, PO Swahan, Tehsil Shri Naina Devi ji Distt. Bilaspur HP. Above said person did encroachment on NH 205 khasra no. 100 and 100/1 as per report of revenue department. There was a case against Mr. Karishan Dev regarding encroachment on govt land and an order of remove encroachment from govt land issued in 2015. But when Revenue department goes to dismental the building then observed that acquired by NHAI and 23 lakh compensation also had been paid to him. So it is request to you please remove the encroachment as soon as possible.

Dear Sir/madam,

Being a responsible citizen, I would like to inform you that a fly over in front of patanjali...
          On 9/7/2021, I travelled from Pune to Thane and paid correct toll Rs 203 through rastyat served by PAYtm at Talegaon toll...

In bilaspur. Plazaa chattisgarh employees are manner less don't have proper knowledge to control passengers .they are showing wrongful attitudes with family and other passengers

I was standing on NH 35 highway past. 1 hr.they were taking bribe from truck driver.

I used to travel daily through this toll plaza always there are two tolls functioning at a time . So we have to wait through a long line to pass through this toll even it take upto 5 to 10 minutes each time. Even we are not exempted toll fare even after waiting so long. Please look into this matter as soon as possible.

Always debiting more amount than the actual cost or two times they debit and not refund the money in L&T tollways in Coimbatore...

I was travelling form Kolkata to Durgapur on 01.08.2021. AT Banskopa Toll, the toll boy misbehaved with me and my wife. Even tried to slap me from his cabin.

Time of Incident : 04:07 PM.
                Date of Incident : 01.08.2021.
                Toll lane : extreme left toll lane while going towards durgapur from kolkata.

Please take action against the same. I shall move to the court for seeking justice if no action is taken & confirmed in writing to me.

Sir
                  I am Gyan Prakash, ex serviceman working in airport, recently made Lachiwala toll plazza between my house and office, they not made my monthly pass of Rs290, they dmd for local addr of aadhar card and local RC, once i am in govt job and transferable job, how can i made this, Pl help me.

My vehicle no. UP 14JT 4716. My vehicle toll from jakholi toll to mavikala toll 45/- but charge from my account 345/- again on 31/07/20201. Is extra charge complain is pending from 05/07/2021 my complain no.3976960.
                    So 345/- payment two time withdraw by extra amount. My no [protected]

Dear Madam/Sir,
                      With reference to the above subject I would like to draw your attention towards the condition of NH 80 road between Bhagalpur to Pirpainti. The condition of the road is very very poor, and it's too dangerous to commute on it. Every year a patch work is done during the monsoon which lasts for maximum 2 months and the road gets worst. There is movement of heavy trucks on this route but I am sorry to say but the NHAI has never considered the grave situation. The commuters are getting serious disease like asthama and TB, but we are not getting any relief, you can see the condition your self if you travel on this particular route, please look into the matter and start construction of the road on priority basis. And please don't do the patch work.
                      Regards.

Lot of pot holes on the toll roll. Please look into the matter and repair as soon as possible

Thank-you

Nelamangala to Kunigal toll plaza has maintained improper scanner and toll staff are behaved rood and worst people 😑 are...

I have a commercial vechile with fasttag number ( MAT508473H7F09043 ) ICICI Bank fastag. The vechile is used for supply purpose . Every 3 to 4 days truck is stopped by chajarsi toll Plaza workers by saying that fastag has low balance or fastag is black listed even when fastag have sufficient balance, the toll Plaza workers try to bully the driver and even threatens him . Kindly look into the matter

Surat passing vehicle is free at Kamrej toll plaza.. why this loot it cannot be a genuine mistake ..
                            Paid Rs 80.0 toll...

I'm living in the redius fo 20 km of toll plaza . but they refuse to giving me monthly pass .

I travelled from Pune to Dhule on 31st July.. the toll plaza person swiped my fastag as well as took cash from me stating fastag is not working..While going I ignore it thought might be an mistake but while returning the same thing happened.. I gave them the showed slip which I took in morning while coming back but the person at toll plaza still swiped the fastag and said it’s not working… I am not sure how my people they are looting like this.. also the road conditions is not so good not sure why the so much toll..