National Highways Authority of India [NHAI]

India - 110 075

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] related photos (1937)

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] Complaints & Reviews

तुम लोग शिकायत को हल क्यों नही करते फोकट मैं हेल्पलाइन नंबर लिख लिया ।कितना रुपया खाओगे आम लोगो का ऐसे कर्मचारियों को हटाओ नही तो नेता लोगो को फ्री मैं निकलने देते हो क्योंकि वो सब तो भगवान है तुम जैसे chutio के हराम का खालो सालो तुम्हरी नस्ल ही खराब होगी

ललितपुर जनपद के पास बाँसी टोल प्लाजा पर मेरे फास्टैग मैं बैलेंस कम हो जाने के कारण मेरी कर नही निकली तो बोले 140 रुपया दो इस लाइन मैं आने का तो 2 टोल कर्मचारी गाली गलौच करने लगे ।और मुझे अपने कोई टोल बाले साहब की धमकी देने लगे ।इसलिए इनको थोड़ा तमीज सिखने का बोल दो 25/1/2021 समय 5:50 मेरा नंबर [protected] कार नंबर up94s3318 मैं फ़ोटो vedio नही बनाता मैं फालतू नेता नही बननाआप मेरी शिकायत को हल करो

Jan 25, 2021
      Due to less skill and negligent staff at toll plaza on NH11 ROAD WE have to wait for considerably long time despite of having fast tag on vehicle. This fails the objective of fast tag. STAFF is very negligent towards work and don't know the objective of fast tag. Please improve the system.
      TollName Akhepura Toll plaza
      Address NH11 Sikar Rajasthan

V
        Bengaluru, Karnataka
        I am travelling from Belgaum, Karnataka to Kolhapur, Maharashtra frequently. Toll plaza at Hattragi and Koganoli, kept all...

This is not a complaint but just a suggestion. I was traveling from the NH9 to the city of Meerut at my relatives place. The last 10km patch upto the CNS hospital in meerut ( the place where there is a cut for meerut byepass road ) was entirely black . There were no overhead lights . And due to covid there were not many vehicles over there..That last 10km patch even at 8 pm appeared very scary.I was with my wife and children and we were very scared for our safety.

Please try if there is lightning in the route 🙏
        Although I have got my lesson to not to travel to meerut from hapur byepass road during evening..It's a bit safe to take Modinagaar route.

Thank you .

Jan 25, 2021
          The toll road work is pending 80% and they are taking toll. Toll name kishangarh gulabpura toll way pvt Ltd.
          Khedi (BANDANWARA) TOLL PLAZA
          Toll road not complicated even 20% they are taking toll
          Toll road not complicated even 20% they are taking toll

J
            Chennai, Tamil Nadu
            The staff misbehaved with me also used slangs and pushed me even i m holding monthly tag. he took 70 rs and even didnot give me receipt
            Misbehaviour by toll Staff

M
              Jan 25, 2021
              I had applied for 50 lacs of NHAI bonds on the 1st Jan 2021 through ICICI bank. The money has been debuted from my account and credited to NHAI. It’s been 25 days and neither have I received the Bonds nor have I got any communication from NHAI.

What am I supposed to do?

Madhavi Kutty

W
                Jan 25, 2021
                Sir, while coming by car from Gurugram to Delhi on 23.01.2021, Toll charged double - one by cash vide transaction no.[protected]...

M
                Rajkot, Gujarat

Please be noted that Myself Devyani Minesh Thakkar residing at Ankleshwar and my Vehicle no. is GJ16BK 7608. Every time I am going to Palej and every time my Toll Tax is deducted at Bharuch Toll Tax as I am a local resident people.

Kindly do the needful at the earliest to resolve that it should not be deducted as local people .

Devyani Minesh Thakkar
                [protected]@yahoo.com

D
                  Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
                  My FasTag Account has been debited Rs. 105 for toll tax for Vehicle AS01BK4488 at Madanpur Toll Plaza on 25-Jan-2021 07:19:35 AM.
                  My Vehicle was registered at Guwahati(metro) RTO. Toll charges for local vehicles is Rs 55 for single entry, however they deducted Rs 105 under fastag at Madanpur toll gate.

Kindly do the needful for refund of excess deducted amount to my fast tag account. And it may please be noted that, every time they deduct excess charges even after i made complaint at counter.

Please look into matter and ensure this will not happen again.

S
                    Delhi, Delhi
                    Recently I have traveled from Rayagada (Odisha ) to Vijayawada. National Highway 26 condition is horrible. Request you to...

Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
                    Between 7 am and 9 pm, on 24/01/21, Toll plaza, Aroor, Ernakulam has charged Rs.120/- instead of Rs.55/-.for 3 times.
                    I want Rs 65/- to be refunded to me immediately.

K
                      Sir/Madam,
                      My vehicle no is WB42AR4551. I don't know why my fastag was going to blacklist. But now i do complain...

F
                      Jan 24, 2021
                      I passed through the Aroor toll plaza in Ernakulam district Kerala, on 24/01/2021. There was sufficient balance in my fastag. Due to the error of the instrument at the toll plaza, the employees were unable to charge my fastag and asked me to pay double the amount in cash. They argued that my fastag had no balance. I had to argue for 10 minutes during which they insulted and shouted at me amidst the public. I had shown them the message I had received after payment at the Paliyekara toll plaza few hours back, which also stated the balance. Even then, the employees argued with me. Finally, after my relentless argument and my initiative to call POLICE, they opened the gate.
                      I request the authorities to fix the equipment at the plaza and to train your employees to behave with the public.

Jan 24, 2021
                        Hi.. I was traveling from Jammu to Samba on dated:[protected] at Thandikhui Toll Plaza. At around 11:13:24 i have paid cash...
                        T
                        Surat, Gujarat
                        FASTag Ac of veh no GJ05JR7095 is debited by Rs 75.00 for Toll Chrgs at IRB Choryasi on[protected]:10:12 Avl Bal.Rs 160.00...

Jan 24, 2021
                        Kindly informed that extra charges taken on Parsoni khem Toll plaza
                        Extra charges taken by toll plaza for local vehicles
                        Updated by P kumari Jan 24, 2021 Extra fare taken for local vehicles

Pune, Maharashtra
                          My axis FasTag Account ID [protected] been debited for Rs. 203 for transaction for Vehicle MA3FXEB1S00375025 at Toll Talegaon Toll Plaza on[protected]T22:21:20 and again for Rs 203 at Toll Khalapur Toll Plaza on[protected]T22:58:02. Actually the total Toll is Rs 270. So kindly return extra money deducted.
                          The date of travel was 22 Jan 2021 and also return within 24 hours but full amount i.e. Rs 203+67 total 270 was deducted. For return journey less amount must be deducted. So for Pune to Panvel on express highway I had paid RS 676 through the fast tag.

B
                            Jan 23, 2021
                            Mr. Sachin pilot sir, an incident has happened with us, Rajasthan, Bhilwara Ajmer Marg, the toll naka which is named Lambia...