National Highways Authority Of India [Nhai] — monthly toll pass

rajiv purandare on Feb 18, 2019

I am rajiv purandare working with rotomag motrs and controls p. Ltd, 2102, vitthal udyog nagar, anand, gujarat requesting you to allow monthly toll pass at vasad toll gate.

My residential address is as follow :

C-12, anand mangal society, kamlanagar, ajwa road, vadodara - 390019

As i am daily up and down from my residence to anand, toll tax at vasad toll gate is rs 175/- (To and fro) per day costing rs 4550/- per month apart from fuel cost which is very very high for the middle class privet job employee like me. I am aware that there is a clause of 20km distance between registered vehicle address and toll gate for concession. I also knew that the distance from my home is higher then the nhai guideline (Rule 9, clause 3), but as a spacial case and since i am daily up and down for my job, i request you to please allow me a monthly toll pass.

Please find enclosed herewith following documents for your ready reference.

1. Driving license

2. Vehicle registration

3. Adhar card

4. Pan card

5. Employee id proof

Looking to the above, i request you to please allow / issue monthly pass from vadodara to anand at vasad toll tax.

Awaiting your favorable replay,

Yours faithfully,

(Rajiv purandare)

Download all attachments as a zip file

Id. Jpg
612.3kb
Pan card. Jpg
824.7kb
Updated by rajiv purandare, Feb 22, 2019

Thanks for your non favorable replay .

As I have already mentioned the NOTIFICATION detail issued by Govt. in my first mail, NHAI-Ahmedabad is unnecessary irritating me to again and again repeating the same rules.

The rules made by the Govt. should help the Indian Citizen and not giving them a TROUBLE.

I am once again requesting you to Please discuss with The Chairman of NHAI, New Delhi and allow me a concession in the monthly Toll pass .

This time I am expecting a favorable replay from The Indian Citizen (You) to a Private company employee (me) .

With Regards,

( Rajiv Purandare)

rajiv purandare <[email protected]>
To:PIU Ahmedabad
Cc:tis, [email protected]
Feb 22 at 5:44 PM
REMINDER I

I am awaiting your favorable replay.

Please inform the contact detail of Higher authority and Mail Id enable me to send my request .

With regards,