National Hydroelectric Power Corporation [NHPC] Complaints & Reviews

2.9
Last updated Feb 19, 2022

File a complaint to National Hydroelectric Power Corporation [NHPC]

Having problems with National Hydroelectric Power Corporation [NHPC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by National Hydroelectric Power Corporation [NHPC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

National Hydroelectric Power Corporation [NHPC]

Faridabad District
Haryana

National Hydroelectric Power Corporation [NHPC] Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

National Hydroelectric Power Corporation [NHPC] reviews & complaints(70)

Have made the payment of ₹295 twice time for NHPC INDIA LIMITED application form, the payment has been deducted from my account but the transaction failed due to unknown reason. I haven't got any refund please check into the details and respond. I have made payment using UPI paytm two time
1- Date - 17/02/2022, Upi Ref Id[protected], payment- 295
2- Date- 19/02/2022, Upi Ref Id[protected], payment- 295
After this i have to go for mp online shop due to last date of application so now my payment is done but what about these payment which was done previous twice a time.. Please help me.
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation [NHPC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, I have not recieved my final devidend of NHPC shares, which was declared in the month of September 2021.
    Details are as follows:
    CL ID 20958686
    DP ID IN 301022
    Held in SHCIL
    REGDS
    B.SANKAR

Client id 20958686
      dp id in301022

final devedend not yet credited to my account.

I have made the payment of ₹250 for NHPC INDIA LIMITED application form, the payment has been deducted from my account but the transaction failed due to unknown reason. I haven't got any refund please check into the details and respond. APPLICATION NUMBER NHPC071841

I have made the payment of ₹250 for NHPC INDIA LIMITED application form, the payment has been deducted from my account but the transaction failed due to unknown reason. I haven't got any refund please check into the details and respond. APPLICATION NUMBER NHPC161578

I have not received the dividend for 16/09/2021 payout
            please find the details
            BO ID: [protected]
            DP Name: FINVASIA SECURITIES PRIVATE LIMITED -CDSL
            No of share : 1064

I have made the payment of ₹250 for NHPC INDIA LIMITED application form, the payment has been deducted from my account but the transaction failed due to unknown reason. I haven't got any refund please check into the details and respond. I have made payment using UPI Gpay.

date of transition:24/09/2021
              by :UPI
              E/REF[protected]
              Sorry ... payment : debit card mode ...not upi ...

I have made the payment of ₹250 for NHPC INDIA LIMITED application form, the payment has been deducted from my account but the transaction failed due to unknown reason. I haven't got any refund please check into the details and respond. I aiso two time pay same debit card.APPLICATION NUMBER NHPC120698

Sir, I am having 1000 equity shares of NHPC Ltd. Since year 2012 when I had my DMat Account with Karvy Stock Broking Ltd, which has now bee transferred to IIFL Securities. I had submitted my complaint about a year back through with repeated reminders through this channel but I have received a dividend cheque for the year 2020, -2021 a few days back and still not received dividends for 7 yers
                  I.e. 2013-14 to[protected].But to my surprise my earlier complaint on this subjec has been shown as। RESOLVED, though it is yet to be redressed.
                  It is requested that the matter May kindly be taken। up with NHPC to redress my grievance in its entirety without further delay.
                  BRAHAM DASS MANDHOTRA
                  MOBILE No.[protected]

I did not RECEIVED dividend. I am holding 4370 shares of NHPC LTD still waiting for dividend. Holding shares since 6th jan 2021 pls do needful. My DeMat account is with SBI bank. Rekha yadav . BOID- [protected].
                    DP ID[protected] . PLS DO NEEDFUL
                    Mar 12, 2021
                    I did not RECEIVE dividend

National hydroelectric power corporation [nhpc] — non receipt of dividend warrants - request for issuance of duplicate dividend warrants if already issued regarding

Present address: village and post office : bindraban, tehsil: palampur, district: kangra, hp-176061, india
                      Brahama on apr 5, 2020
                      Submit a complaint
                      I bought 1000 equity shares of nhpc ltd. And have not received any dividend from the company in respect thehavereof since beginning i. E. For about 5-6 years.
                      My dmat account number is 22066611 with karvy stocck broking ltd.
                      Please issue me duplicate dividend warrant for the entire period or pay the entire amount by any other mode deemed fit on my present address given in other column below to compensate my loss.

My dmat account number is 22066611 with karvy stocck broking ltd.
                        May 29, 2021
                        Sir, After having made repeated complaints on this portal but I did not receive any communica intion from NHPC Ltd. nor dividend for the period 201v4-2015 to 2919-2020 has been paid to me. However, interim dividend for the year 2020-2021 has been received by me. Kindly take up the matter with NHPC to pay me my outstanding dividend for the above period of 6 years without further DELAY, as due to personal family problems I could not look into this matter, hence being pursued now for the last about one year. Kindly treat it as urgent. Regards, BRAHAM DASS MANDHOTRA VILLAGE & PO: BINDRABAN TEHSIL PALAMPUR DISTRICT KANGRA HP 176061 MOB:8894593807
                        Apr 12, 2020
                        Updated by Brahama
                        Nothing has been received from the company with respect to the dividend warrants, which needs to be expedited.
                        Apr 20, 2020
                        Updated by Brahama
                        No reply received from the company so far, which needs to be expedited.
                        Apr 24, 2020
                        Updated by Brahama
                        It appears a little or no attention is paid to redress the grievances of the shareholders.
                        Mar 03, 2021
                        Updated by Brahama
                        Despite repeated requests no action is taken by the company to redress my problem nor any reply for the delay has been given to my despite my repeated requests.
                        Jul 06, 2021
                        Updated by Brahama
                        I have to receive dividend for the year 2020-21 and have not yet received dividends for 6 years i.e. for the years[protected] to[protected] despite repeated requests. Kindly take up the matter with NHPC LTD to play me pending dividends above stated as early as possible.
                        Jul 06, 2021
                        Updated by Brahama
                        I have received interim dividend for the year 2020-21 and have not yet received the dividends for 6 years i.e. years 2014-15 to 2019-20, for which kindly help me to get without further delay.
                        It appears that a little or no attention is given to redress the grievances of the shareholders, which is unexpected of the company despite umpteen requests.
                        I am not able to understand as to why the attitude of the manage of the company is so indifferent that despite being idle or with nominal official work due to CORINA they r not interested in redressing the grievances of of the shareholders of the company despite repeated requests.
                        Hope this time it will sound on the deaf ears of the concerned NHPC Management .
                        The company is paying any attention to my grievance despite repeated requests which is very disheartening and require action on the part of the officers of the company for redressing my grievance

(BD MANDHOTRA)
                        The company does not appear to have looked into the matter despite repeated requests and for a long period and now I feel I will be constrained to bring this matter to the notice of Honourable Prime Minister to redress my grievance without any more delay.

Regards'

BD MANDHOTRA
                        DMAT ACCOUNT NO.22066611
                        MOB: [protected]

Sir, i have. Booked a 86 sq. Yard plot in 10a of da-iii plots on 03/02/12. So far i have paid 35% (4, 56, 622) of total cost. Till now there is nil development in da-iii, ansal hi - tech townships, greater noida. You are requested to give me details about letest delvolopment in project, site visit arragment, money refund policy. Please take this mail seriously. Thanks and regards. From vivek srivastava. Mob no [protected]....

Hi trai,
                          I purchased 32 multi tv tata sky connections in the month of apr-2019 (All connections are corporate connections). With one month free hd subscribtion through contract amount of recharge rs.334 for primary connection and 200 for each secondary connections. After free subscription tata sky have disconnected multiple connection schemes too and told me that after 15.06.2019 all the conncetions will charged individually. Now they are charging for all 4 connections individually @ 334 rs and saying this is also the rule by trai now. Prior to new rule i was paying 934 for 4 connections (One primary and 3 secondary) please have a look how much cost has been increased after trai new rule:
                          Jul 25, 2019
                          wrongly posted

I have submitted adhaar in bank and its updated by bank but npci still showing inactive status is showing technical issues in uidai bank linking status with adhaar npci mapper and as i want to take scholarship so please help me on urgent basis
                            Details as below:-
                            Name: megha kavrani
                            Bank name:axis bank (Adhaar card linked showing in bank)
                            Adhaar no:[protected]
                            Mobile no:[protected]
                            Aug 5, 2021
                            Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Please DM us your registered contact number and also the location of the branch where you have placed a request. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Respected management,
                              This complaint is to inform about the dividend which is received by me is much laser than actual. As the dividend is declared 1.8 rs per share and i am having 2000 shares so value happens is 3600 but i have received only 200 rs in my bank account. Sir please reply me with the sufficient information and with any procedure which is required to receive the same amount mentioned above.
                              Hoping to be favoured and thanking you.

Nhpc limited - buyback
                                Application no: 37760719
                                Karvy consultancy is not heeding to my problem. I have applied for buyback of 200 shares of nhpc. My dmat account has been debited with 200 shares. Amount credited in my account no.[protected] of icici bank in the name of satya narayan sharda credited on dated 28.3 & 29.3.2017 of rs. 6450 & 6402.35 both reversed on 29.3.2017. Shares also not credited in my d mat account.
                                More than 3 months have passed but no action of credit has been done by karvy consultancy. I have also sent copy of pass book in which entries are clear.

I have recharged my prepaid phone no [protected] worth Rs 152 on dated 04/07/2017. but data 3 GB and 700 minuts not laoded to my number details are as under.
                                  pl. check and resolved as soon as possible and confirm us pl.

Recharge For

Provider : Reliance
                                  Hi Harendra Kumar
                                  Aug 5, 2021
                                  Dear Harendra,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Reliance Communications

Dear sir/madam,
                                    Iam not yet received buy back shares amount from your rta, several communication have been done but there is no any proper reply, they are cheating the shares holders in number of reasons, so please follow the above matter very seriously, my dp id no. [protected], name of the share holder: b satyendra kamath, dp name : asit c mehta investment interrmediates ltd, mumbai

The buses which are aloted to drivers in salal project are driven by cleaners or helpers of the buses and drive usually sit at their home with ease Noone looks after this they even do rash driving and the incharge of the bustand is handed over to cleaner who doesn't even know ABC properlys sir please look after the matter and take a serious action against it. Because this is completely the violation of the rules and regulations of department. We have put the matter many times before the general manager but he seems to be not interested in it. Name of the drivers are 1. Ramesh Kumar his cleaner Krishan Singh who drives the bus JK-14 5035. 2. Ranvijay Singh cleaner Baldev 3..kuldeep and his cleaner Raj Kumar 4..deepak Raj his cleaner milkhi ram. Sir these drivers gives their buses to their respective cleaners to drive the vehicles and they are oftenly Taking the life of employees in danger always sir please take a necessary action against this. And remove these drivers from the buses and give some other drivers who at least respect their duties.