Religare Enterprises Complaints & Reviews

3.9
Last updated Jul 1, 2022

File a complaint to Religare Enterprises

Having problems with Religare Enterprises?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Religare Enterprises customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Religare Enterprises

Religare Enterprises Phone Numbers

Toll free
1860 258 8888

View more phone numbers

Religare Enterprises reviews & complaints(484)

Avoid this scam company. they scam my hard earn money until my colleague recommend me to "www." traderstechrecovery. com who helped me in recovering my lost funds. i highly recommend to anyone who is scammed...
Dear Religare Team,

I have been getting messages in someone else name since 2 years and now its high time to please stop this policy message as my no [protected] is registerwd in my name as dhananjay sharma.

Messages i'm getting is in some else name called sadanand mahadev khot and i have never ever registwred on religare.

So, please stop this harassment as i had enough now.
Kindly find...

Dear Team,
Myself Ratnank Tiwari
I have RECEIVE my code NOC from religare HEALTH INSURANCE but still IN IRDAI PORTEL MY CODE IS SHOWING INFORCE ..
I REQUEST YOU KINDLY REMOVED IT ON URGENT BASIS.
Religare Enterprises customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi Ratnank,

We would request you to contact your CHI branch for your referred concern or contact your Area Head they will assist you in resolving your issues.

I have a trading account with Religare Broking which was not active for 7 years plus. So I have been trying to close this account in many ways. They are stopping me to close this account by saying my signature is not correct, when digitally signed my name is not correct like that. I have been sending mails to and fro for last two month to [protected]@religareonline.com and they are playing around. I have made some...

My father issued policy from this fraud company 3 years ago.. but they are not issuing claim to us.. there agent has promised us that they will cover everything in this policy .. and now my father is in critical condition.. I urgently need claim to save him.. as I have no money for good treatment but now I m hopeless by this company
    Hi Jagriti,

We are sorry for the experience you had to face. Please share your registered mobile number or policy details via Facebook message Facebook.com/msg/careinsuranceIN with us and we will help you out with this.

Religare Enterprises — [Fraud] Premium increased without information

We bought the plan from Religare Health Insurance in Care Health Insurance, from the office of Dehradun of Raja-Road Branch the sale person was Amar Singh & Mandeep(the fraudster I have ever met in my life).
      At the time of sale we purchased the individual person plan but and they said it will be for 5years no premium will be increased but at the time of 1st renewal cycle the premium increased by 8k+ which is huge for us.
      We...

Religare Enterprises — Unprofessional and fraudster

To,

The Care Health Insurance

Date: 22/10/2021

Subject: Claim amount for re-imbursement

Sir/mam,

With due respect, my name is Manish Kumar client of RBL bank and Care Health Insurance Group Policy No: 18016595, Certificate of insurance no: 31820758. My wife Alayka Mackerdhuj Juggan-Aheer into Mata Chanan Devi Hospital on 16-Oct-2021 for vomiting, stomach pain, loose...
      Policy no.[protected]
      cliam is rejected without giving proper reason, and clarify also done by mail many time for rejection reason....

INSURED COMPALINING UNDER POLICY NUMBER[protected] he appiled for the mediclaim insurer rejecting the mediclaim and refund but insurer not giving any proper responce to the insured so insured wants look into the matter contac:-[protected]

My name is Abijith K P. Last year on 28th July 2020 I bought a Religare health insurance policy through ICICI bank.On 28th July 2021, the health policy was meant to end, even when representatives from the company called me I clearly mentioned multiple times that I was not interested in renewal of the health policy. But on 5th August 2021 I received an SMS message as follows
        Dear MR. Abijith K P, Auto Renewal Txn for...
        Policy number 30209650.
        This policy belongs to my mother and I have requested a cancellation for the same. The policy was cancelled and I received a vague transaction screenshot of the refund saying it was successful. Despite my several attempts contacting both the agent and customer care number I've only recived rude responses and request numbers everytime I raise a complaint and a 5 day waiting period but the refund has still not...
        Dear Sir/ Madam,

I want to complaint about reimbursement claim of my mother- Mrs. Renu Goyal. she was having health insurance policy in Religare, Policy no. 12169094. She got suffered from COVID and was admitted in JP hospital, Zirakpur on 04.05.2021. her claim no. is 91705778 which was approved by insurance company on 12/05/2021. However, till date i have not received the claim amount. Everytime whenever we call at their...
        As i opened my demat account online & that time the branch allocated to me was Jaipur but from the last 4 years i am not residing there. So I have transferred my account to Ankleshwar. For this account closure I went to the branch but the broker office does not exist at the address as given on your website & later then I contacted that person but he did not respond.
        For this I have contacted religare customer service & they told me...

I was working with care health insurance long back, but still my agent code is not deactivated I have submitted al the required documents with them on 12/07/2021, but still they have not proceed with necessary actions for deactivating the same,

Kindly help in deactivating the same as due to this i am not able to join any other insurance company,

Agent Code - RLH20180117
        Name - Sandhya.
        Pan Number - GGYPS8700R
        please revert with the resolution

I got 2 different claims.One in December-2019 and other in March-2020 I got claim of rs 386825/- in March claim and No claim Bonus of Rs 150000/-. Balance of Rs 113175/- (SA Rs 5 Lakhs minus Claim Rs 386825/- pending) I want to reiterate that the 2 claims are pertaining to 2 different diseases, hence i am assuming i am eligible for balance pay of Rs 113175/- as per my Base Sum Assured of rs 5 Lakhs. DATE CLAIM AMOUNT CLAIM SETTLED CLAIM ID SYMPTOMS 23/12/2019 Rs.88598/- Rs. 87344/[protected] Brain Infection 23/12/2019 Rs.44210/- Rs.25831/[protected] Post -Hospitalization 18/03/2020 Rs.1059366/- Rs. 386825/[protected] Abdomen Pain-Vomiting Recharge of SA available post-claim - Rs.113175/- [ Rs.500000-Rs.386825/-]

Respected sir.
            I was the employee of Religare securities ltd. My designation was back office. I had resigned from the company in 2011. And now I have raised the complaint for my PF withdrawal through mail and already sent the hardcopy for the same 4 months ago and I have already sent the mail reminders in between but there is no positive response yet and my PF is still pending. It's my humble request to please avail my PF. I need urgent.br...

Dear sir/mam,

I have buy a health policy from your company on 8th oct of Rs-4054 /- But due to some reasons i don't qant to continue this policy. Kindly cancel my policy and refund my total amount as soon as possible. Mail sent on company's support mail id but not getting any revert at the other end. Worst service.

Policy no[protected]
            Member id[protected]

Rajiv Kumar
            Mobile-[protected]
            Nov 9, 2020
            Refund the total amount into my credit card. Company want a reason for cancellation i already mention this into mail. Kindly process the refund and cancel the policy asap.

Religaare did a illegal t + 5 transaction on my trading account without informing me or my relationship manger. Because of that i faced a loss of 19 000 rupess inr. Moreover they should be choosing some profit making shares to get the margin amount, or the share which the customer got from their margin amoungt. But they intentionally sold a heavy loss equity because so that i get a heavy loss.. This shows how much they care about theit existing...

I renew the policy on 23rd march 2020.

Before renewal i ready inform to religare representative that i want to add my gst no. But she informed me that please do renewal first & then invoice copy mail back to me with your gst no.

I did the same & mail to her on same day with gst no. For update in gst.

But she didnt reply my mail after many reminders.

After that i mail to customer support mail id"[protected]@religarehealthinsurance.com. For the same. They replied me that you have to inform me in a same month. It will be not possible now.

But i already mail on the same month & day.
              Aug 5, 2021
              Good afternoon, Aeem! We are raising this with the concerned team and will get back to you shortly. Your patience is appreciated.
              We regret the inconvenience you’ve experienced, Aeem!
              In order to serve you better, please help us with registered contact number/policy details so that we may assist you further in resolving your concern.
              Hi Aeem, as communicated earlier we request you to send us your contact details or write to us at [protected]@religarehealthinsurance.com and our team will assist you.