National Hydroelectric Power Corporation [NHPC] Complaints & Reviews

2.9
Last updated Feb 19, 2022

File a complaint to National Hydroelectric Power Corporation [NHPC]

Having problems with National Hydroelectric Power Corporation [NHPC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by National Hydroelectric Power Corporation [NHPC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

National Hydroelectric Power Corporation [NHPC]

Haryana

National Hydroelectric Power Corporation [NHPC] Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

National Hydroelectric Power Corporation [NHPC] reviews & complaints page 4

NHPC — non receipt of refund money

Sir we have applied for ipo of nhpc for 1750 share and get 476 share in demates of me and my wifes a/c
1. Smt Duregsh sharma , appli No.4 1950228;DD No.047348 of Rs 63000/ Union Bank of India Bhopal DEMATE;[protected]
2.Chandrashekhar sharma, appli No.4 1950229;DD No.047349 of Rs 63000/ Union Bank of India Bhopal DEMATE;[protected]

My postal address: J P VILLA
...

NHPC — NON REFUND OF MONEY

I had applied for 175 shares of NHPC Ltd. No share is alloted to me, neither my money is refunded till date. Kindly suggest, what should i do ?...

NHPC LIMITED — NON RECEIPT OF REFUND

I applied for 525 shares totalling amount to Rs.18900/-. 175 shares are credited to my demat account, but I have not yet received the refund.
Application No.: 8 6241096

I request you to please arramge the refund immediately.

Regards...

I had purchased 4 lots(each of 175 shares) of NHPC out of which 190 was alloted to me/ The rest amount of around 19,000/- is still not given to me. The Harayana branch numbers of NHPC are not working.

It a case of fraud and strict actions should be taken against such bogus groups.

Iyer...
I had applied for 875 shares, but wasn't allotted any share.
Also i haven't received my money back.

So should I consider that my money has been lost or I will get my money back.
Please tell me when and how will I get my money back.

Applicat Name: Ajay Kumar Jha
Application Number: 23615110
Shares Applied For: 875
Application Amount: 31500...
Hello Sir / Maam,

I have applied for NHPC IPO and some shares got allotted. But the balance amount 41292 RS has not been refunded yet. Application NO: 23240683

Request you to let me know on how to proceed further to get the refund.

Rajasekaran....

NHPC — ipo refund not received

I have applied ipo of NHPC limited Rs.94500 & I got share 713 but still I have not received my refund back into my account...

I had applied for 350 shares of NHPC. The application No. is 23519704. I didn't receive any shares or the refund of the money.

Kindy look into this....

I have applied for NHPC IPO in employee quota. I have applied for 35175 Shares and attached a Demand Draft for Rs. 1266300/- bearing no. 617489 dt. 10/08/09 of SBI Bank Kargil Branch. My application no. is 1020003. I have not alloted any share to my Dmat Account and get redund only for Rs. 1230408/- . My DP ID is IN303028 and Client ID is 54414603. Pl let me know why have not alloted the shares to me and why have refund of less money. The difference of refund amount is 35892/- Pl clerify me for this discrepancy.

waiting for your reply.

application no :[protected]
name - khushali s.parikh
amt - 94500
shares applied - 2625
shares allotted - NIL

plz enquire about the non allotment of shares...

contact no - [protected] / [protected]
name - prinkal s.mehta
I have applied 2100 share of NHPC vide application no[protected].My DP IN-302620 and client account

no[protected] in multiplex capital limited but no share alloted in dp a/c nor any refund in my bank.I have

applied chque no 407164 the bank of rajasthan limited janakpuri new delhi-110058.
I have applied 2625 share of NHPC LIMITED vide application no[protected] My DP IN-300724 and
CLIENT ACCOUNT NO[protected].(NSDL) But no allotment in my DP and nor any refund by company.
My chq no -580865, hdfc bank janakpuri ammount rs 94500/-
please see the matterand informed
C1A/78C JANAKPURI NEW DELHI-110058
Non allotment of Shares

I have applied for NHPC IPO in employee quota. I have applied for 2625 Shares and attached a Demand Draft for Rs. 94500/- . My application no. is 53290171 I have not alloted any share to my Dmat Account . Pl let me know why have not alloted the shares to me

waiting for your reply.
Non allotment of Shares

I have applied for NHPC IPO in genral quota. I have applied for 2625 Shares and attached a Demand Draft for Rs. 94500/- . My application no. is 53290170 I have not alloted any share to my Dmat Account . Pl let me know why have not alloted the shares to me
marvin kataria
i have applied fro 1750 shares of NHPC LTD. vide applicton no. 3330904 i have not been alloted any shares nor money has been refunded in my bank account . pl. tell why some shared on prorata basis has not been alloted to me.

MANISH GROVER

i have applied for 1400 shares of NHPC Ltd vide application no 53483691, i have not been alloted any shares
Please do clarify why i was not alloted the firm allotment.

Rattan kumar garg
Principal
Dav Sen Sec school
Ambala cantt
I have applied for 2625 shares but i have not received any shares even the amount 94500 was debited and not credited back yet. Application 2977774. Pl check and revert.

Dheeraj Idnani
hi,

i have applied for 1400 shares but i have not received any shares and neither i have received any amount as refund .

details as under

Application No. 6994323

Amt paid Rs. 50400.00

please reply to this mail immediately

zil shukla

NHPC IPO — NHPC NON ALLOTMENT

I HAD APPLIED FOR 2625 SHARES (maximum) UNDER RETAIL CATEGORY. ON THE BASIS OF ALLOTMENT I SHOULD HAVE GOT 713 SHARES ALLOTTED. I HAVE BEEN ALLOTTED NIL. I WANT THE REASON FOR NON ALLOTMENT WITH PROOF.

THANKING YOU