National Institute Of Open Schooling — double fee paid and accepted by nios.. not returned

Prashant Mahi on Mar 6, 2018
Name : sony kumari
Reference no. D[protected]
Enrolment no. [protected]
Registered mobile number-[protected]
Sir i on 04/03/2017 i payment for d el ed admission. The payment status was payment no made so after sometime i paid again. I paid twice rs. 1500 instead of 750. So i want to get back my rs. 750 as early as possible. Either i will take legal action. I also visited my hani branch. They said the service provider already got the amount.

double fee paid and accepted by nios.. not returned
double fee paid and accepted by nios.. not returned

[Mar 06, 2018] National Institute of Open Schooling customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have complete payment 2 times through online against this enrollment id-[protected] ..payment debited from account but there was showing status incomplete..so 3rd time paid payment.and succeed..
so i requested you that how can i get back those amount which have been deducted previously 2 times. or refund to my account.

Dear Sir/madam my payment has been made on 28th February 2018 for exam fee into nios dl ed course 2017 by using my debit card.
459xx4411
Pos [protected] at easypay ICICI bank
Txn#[protected]
But in the nios portal it says that payment has not been made.kindly made the payment or refund back for above transaction.

A-24/25, Institutional Area,Sector - 62, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201309
    National Institute Of Open Schooling - double fee paid and accepted by nios.. not returned