National Insurance Company — claim

Na, Delhi, India
 Chetan Vats
Sir this related to my two wheeler policy where my bike got theft claim, post submission of all docs since feb 2017 i came to know that my bike claim repudiated due to reason ncb taken this year where claim was taken last year. Sir firstly i was not remember... Further to this i was confirmed to concern agent involve in my policy for claim in last insurance. Secondly i had not received any intimation for ncb recovery post policy issuance from your company... Now when i claimed for theft of my vehicle on insurance i came to know my claim is being repudiated by your claim team stating ncb taken but not disclosed last claim... Hereby requested to kindly involve in this and do the needful...

[Sep 13, 2017] National Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Chetan Vats, Sep 13, 2017
Sir this related to my two Wheeler policy where my bike got theft claim, post submission of all docs since feb 2017 I came to know that my bike claim repudiated due to reason NCB taken this year where claim was taken last year. Sir firstly I was not remember...further to this I was confirmed to concern agent involve in my policy for claim in last insurance. Secondly I had not received any intimation for NCB recovery post policy issuance from your company...now when I claimed for theft of my vehicle on insurance I came to know my claim is being repudiated by your claim team stating NCB taken but not disclosed last claim...hereby requested to kindly involve In this and do the needful...

Comments

I had purchased a policy for my Daughter but E card - TRA details and Network hospitals is yet to be sent . I had followed up for the last one month but not yet responded. Shall I have to go to consumer court for redressal.

3, Middleton Street, Prafulla Chandra Sen Sarani, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700071
    National Insurance Company - claim