National Insurance Company — low amount of mediclaim sanctioned against incurred for cataract operation

Ho Kalkata, Branch Office Ahmedabad, India
 Jivaji Thakore on Oct 24, 2018
I, mr. Jivaji atmaram thakarda, resident of bahbirath villa, kathwada, ahmedabad-382430, am the mediclaim policy holder of national insurance co ltd. My last policy no is 302/101/48/17/85/00008785 for rs. 50000/- along with cb rs.22500/- i got cataract operation of my left eye at oculus eye & ent hospital, ahmedabad, 380007. On 20//9/2018 which incurred me treatment charges of rs. 37171/- (Rs. Thirty seven thousand one hundred seventy one only). I submitted my file to the insurance company through my insurance agent on 29/9/2019 claiming the amount. Now to my surprise, the company has sanctioned / deposited only rs. 24000/- (Rs. Twenty four thousand only) in my account against my claim. Hence, i have to request your good office to help me get the balance amount 13171/-

[Oct 24, 2018] National Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

3, Middleton Street, Prafulla Chandra Sen Sarani, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700071
    National Insurance Company - low amount of mediclaim sanctioned against incurred for cataract operation