National Insurance Company — refusal for renewal of mediclaim policy

PNB BUILDING, JASPURIYA LINE, RAMNAGAR (NAINITAL) UTTARAKHNAD, Ramnagar, Nainital District, Uttarakhand, India
 aniljindal on May 18, 2019
I am 83 years old super senior citizen. I have mediclaim policy since 1996 without any break & without any dispute. I gave an proposal to nic kashipur on 16.10.2018 with ch no 642842 dt 16.01.2018 for rs 14090.00. Cheque was debited to my a/c & credited to a/c of nic kashipur. But they did not issue my policy till now. They say that their system is not accepting proposal of person aged above 80 years. They were saying to their higher offices & it deptt. To give any solution. After recieving any answer, they will issue the policy. But till now they have not issued policy. I went to office on 30.01.2019 to know the status of my policy (18-19) and to renew the policy for 19-20. I submitted premium by bank draft no 135844 dt 30.01.2019 for rs 14200.00 payable at pnb kashipur. They recd the draft & returned it on 20.02.2019 saying that higher offices have not given any solution to renew policy for 18-19 & 19-20. I also complaint to nic d. O. Haldwani & nic r. O. Dehradun. Please arrange to issue my both policies.

[May 18, 2019] National Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by aniljindal, May 18, 2019
i have not recd. acknoledgement or complaint no. please send to my e mail id.

Comments

I was submitted all claim settlement require documents and all hospital bill original copy on dated 27 March 2019. But till date not received my claim settlement amount.
Please Kindly process my claim settlement.

I paid rs 1197.00n for renwal on line on 07.06.2019, ref.no.[protected]GAGHOVOM7 money debited from my account, but no information received from your side. my policy no.[protected] and hoonda scooter no WB-24-Z-6683

3, Middleton Street, Prafulla Chandra Sen Sarani, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700071
    National Insurance Company - refusal for renewal of mediclaim policy