NaukriAlertz Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 21, 2022

File a complaint to NaukriAlertz

Having problems with NaukriAlertz?

File a complaint and get it resolved by NaukriAlertz customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

NaukriAlertz

NaukriAlertz Website

NaukriAlertz Head Office Address

Noida
Gautam Buddh Nagar District
Uttar Pradesh

NaukriAlertz Phone Numbers

NaukriAlertz reviews & complaints(10)

Hi, I have registered in naukri portal for job role.They have told me to first in perfect pesha and after that told me to invest in Devesh Sharma Google pay.I am definitely receiving job interview calls but not not selecting in the role.They have told me to invest a large amount like 50, 000 to Devesh Sharma account.I am sharing his number +[protected].Please tell him to transfer all amount to my account for further process.
NaukriAlertz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are utterly cheated by the so called the best job site Naukri Team. Divya([protected]) from Naukri Team has approached us. we paid more than 20000 for a position which doesn't exist. They verified our exact requirement details a nd approached us. The position they offered is Credit Manager role in Axis Bank, Hyderabad. The person first called and asked us to register with Naukri officially by paying 3000. They said that the bank would consider...

Hi, Even I have been a victim, wherin somebody from Naukrialertz called me and promised me job opportunity in top companies and preferred location through their paid service. I paid around 6k, now after 6 months they are calling me back and saying they will refund, but with internet banking and right part confirmation(??). Iam not sure if i have to trust them...they say i have to have a minimum balance of 6k in my account...can somebody let me know if this refund is legitimate? or they will take my card details?
    NaukriAlertz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sir naukrialertz.com call me. They call me from a no [protected] They say they have job offer matching your profile. and ask to deposit Rs. 2067 after which they will forward my resume to the co. After depositing the amount, they will again saying that we need to verify your resume/certificate, and again ask to deposit Rs. 2360. Sir/Mam What will I do, Can I get my money back from any way. Please Help...
      I have been charged for services for which the organization is not ready to refund nor offer the job.Company names is not revealed for which they promise the offer.They ask for the candidate confidential documents.No response is given for the emails mailed to them.
      They call up from the phone numbers which cannot be reached back for clarifications.

This organization has cheated me and is a fraud one....
      http://naukrialertz. com/ is based in Noida . They call from various no's[protected] / 13 They say they have job offer matching your profile. and ask to deposit a small amount (approx 3000rs) after which they will forward your resume to the co. After depositing the amount, they will say that we need to verification of Employment/ Resume, and again ask to deposit money...

Yes Naukrialertz is fake but Believe me 2 officials from hyderabad cyber cell(CID Wing) is helping me alot in getting my money back.
      These Two Persons are
      Mr Vijay Kumar (Inspector Cyber Crime CID Hyderabad)
      Mr Rama Rao (SI CCSP)

I do not know when we will suceed in getting my money back But believe me They are helping me alot.
      Yesterday (28 nov) I was cheated by these guys
      Today I got call from Mr Rabi (Process Manager) ADMITTING HIS FAULT But Asking For 35 to 40 Days to revert my money back into my account
      Lets See what will happen

Anshu kumar
      Nov 30, 2013
      Updated by anshu876
      They are not taking positive response only asking for time

Few months back I faced a financial fraud by [click2resume.com] where i lost 47000 rupees. Last week I got a call from a guy Rahul Singhania from [naukrialertz.com] claimed to be the implementation branch of [click2resume.com] and promised to resolve the pending issue. He offered me to either take refund or pay another 5000 to continue the service. I opted to pay another 5000 but after giving my bank details they told that transactions are not successful . Later I found out that they drawn around 23000 rupees from my account without my consent. Now they are completely denying any responsibility. The name of the guy is Rahul Singhania, he used phone numbers [protected]/[protected]. Attaching some transaction details For your convenience, we have provided the Order Information below. Order Information Merchant Website : naukrialertz.com Date :[protected]:44:54 Merchant Reference Number : NO0000830 EBS Payment ID : 20932859 Payment Mode : VISA Debit Card Amount : 3539.00 Customer Name : Amitava Datta Customer Email : [protected]@yahoo.co.in Your payment for the Order with Reference number NO0000831 on the Merchant Website : naukrialertz.com has been successfully processed. For your convenience, we have provided the Order Information below. Order Information Merchant Website : naukrialertz.com Date :[protected]:57:51 Merchant Reference Number : NO0000831 EBS Payment ID : 20933225 Payment Mode : VISA Debit Card Amount : 7944.00 Customer Name : Amitava Datta Customer Email : [protected]@yahoo.co.in our payment for the Order with Reference number NO0000833 on the Merchant Website : naukrialertz.com has been successfully processed. For your convenience, we have provided the Order Information below. Order Information Merchant Website : naukrialertz.com Date :[protected]:16:47 Merchant Reference Number : NO0000833 EBS Payment ID : 20933764 Payment Mode : VISA Debit Card Amount : 5427.00 Customer Name : Amitava Datta Your payment for the Order with Reference number NO0000834 on the Merchant Website : naukrialertz.com has been successfully processed. For your convenience, we have provided the Order Information below. Order Information Merchant Website : naukrialertz.com Date :[protected]:22:03 Merchant Reference Number : NO0000834 EBS Payment ID : 20933901 Payment Mode : VISA Debit Card Amount : 4775.00 Customer Name : Amitava Datta
        they refund your money or not?
        no they asked for another 5000 to get refund
        If you want to get your money back come on soon directly at the office naukrialertz.com ( A part of FIS marketing & Bpo Solution Pvt. ltd ) Office Address Is A-38 k sec 64 Noida .
        Came soon As well soon bcoz it's A fraud company and it will be closed end of feb. (This month) we are giving you some important contact no.

MD of the company--- [protected] ( Mr. balvinder singh bindra )

MD of the company--- [protected] ( Mr. Gaurav Singh )

MD of the company--- [protected] ( Mr. Pratakshay Rai )

MD of the company--- [protected] ( Mr. balvinder singh bindra )

MD of the company--- [protected] ( Mr. Gaurav Singh )

Manager of the company--- [protected] ( Mr. Pratakshay Rai )
        Go their home

A-331/A, Nandgram, Ghaziabad (U.P)

http://naukrialertz.com/ is based in Noida . They call from various no's [protected] / 13 They say they have job offer matching your profile... and ask to deposit a small amount (approx 3000rs) after which they will forward your resume to the co. After depositing the amount, they will say that we need to verification of Employment/ Resume, and again ask to deposit money. Then they will again ask for last payment so that they can arrange interview with the xyz company. All this is bogus company.
          Likely a fake / scam website.

The website is only registered for 12 months, and was registered by this person (likely fake details):

BALVINDER SINGH BINDRA
          A-331/a Nandgram meerut road ghaziabad
          Ghaziabad
          Uttar Pradesh
          201003
          Phone: [protected]
          Email: [protected]@gmail.com
          This is a fake website.

Naukrialertz claims to be a job guidance and placement portal based in Noida and part of FIS Marketing and BPO Solutions Pvt Ltd. They first contacted me with assurances of placement in suitable company and asked me to pay Rs. 4000/-. Then the next day they asked me to pay Rs. 9000/- for CV building and other services. Then after another day they again asked me to pay Rs. 8000/- for arranging interviews with companies. They then asked for Rs. 10, 000/- as security deposit. In the beginning, they said they are part of Naukri.com, though this is a lie, as confirmed by naukri.com itself. They never said that they would ask for so much money in the beginning. Then they refused to name the companies, job profile or location with whom they allegedly arranged an interview for me. I refused their services and asked for a refund which they refused. This is a typical case of cheating as I found out from web portals. I ask everybody to have no dealings with naukrialertz.
            Thank you mate for the alert. I just received a call and same time I googled their name and reached your alert, straight away disconnected their call. Cheap people without knowing anything about me promising me a job with good pay, then slowly demanding money. Same kind of trick is used by Wisdom jobs as well.
            These Two Persons are
            Mr Vijay Kumar (Inspector Cyber Crime CID Hyderabad)
            Mr Rama Rao (SI CCSP)

Yesterday (28 nov) I was cheated by these guys
            Lets See what will happen

Anshu kumar
            [protected]@gmail.com
            Thanks a lot for the information. I just got a call from them from No. [protected], [protected] promising me a job in Reliance Finance with a very good salary package. They asked me to pay Rs.1034 through Credit/Debit card or net banking but I deliberately refused by saying I don't have that option & I can deposit it in any bank account, so that I could get some time to search the net about them. They mailed me bank account of ICICI and Axis in the name of Fis Marketing & bpo Solution Pvt Ltd(There is no company's website). When I searched in Google I reached this alert page.
            I felt this is fake because they just promised me 100% job without knowing anything about me and also said I cannot even upload my resume before payment. These are just cheap fake call so please be alert.

Also check the comments in:
            Thanks for the information. Today I got a call with a promise to provide me a good job with a very high salary and for that I have been asked to deposit Rs.4237/- in ICICI bank or Axis immediately. Thanks, that I got some time and went through the reviews.