[Resolved] Naukri.com — since 5 years I have got cheated from naukri

Bangalore, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Sandeepmg on Mar 17, 2018
Hi, my name is sandeep, i have 4+ years web exp.. Naukri do fake business, simply they give interviews i attended around 120 in my own experiences, they conduct face to face discussions & written test, after the discussions they take my ideas to implement govt & other projects, content etc... Not given appointment letter salary to me, today i am suffering from leg pain because of naukri barsteds, naukri must give me compensation how much i demand, spoiled my career & life... Please give me justice, naukri must be responsible for me & my hospital other expenses everyday... & give my money they used to do politics inside companies, they used me for there selfee politics..

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 21, 2019
I have not get payment

[Mar 18, 2018] Naukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Naukri.com Customer Care's response, May 23, 2018
Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Greetings from Naukri.com!

Thank you for writing to us and bringing this to our notice.

We would like to share that this call was not made from Naukri.com or any of our associates.

Please refrain from taking calls from this agency / person as they might be misusing Naukri’s name and credibility.

We’ve received such complaints from other jobseekers as well in the past and on the basis of our findings we advise you to be wary of such emails and do not volunteer information on:

• Credit card numbers or bank details over phone or email
• Call back phone number
• Monetary transactions, money-transfers, or payment for job applications, conducting interviews, or any other such employment/recruitment related benefits
• Contact details for a guaranteed job or money to process visa for emigration

We advise you to exercise extreme caution before acting on any such fraudulent emails/calls and always check with the actual recruiter before paying for interview, offer letter, etc.

Naukri.com takes the best possible measures to protect the interest of our job seekers.

As you might have received (or receive) emails from the imposters, kindly do report their complete details (Name, Mobile/phone Number, website or Email address) to us at [email protected]

Please write to us in case of any further assistance required

Team Naukri
Updated by Sandeepmg, May 26, 2018
Naukri.com also involved so I must get my compensation. Thanks
Updated by Sandeepmg, Jan 05, 2019
I want my money Salary that's it
Updated by Sandeepmg, Jan 12, 2019
To resolve my complaint, I must get compensation 10laks per year as a salary or whatever 10laks for 5 years that's it.

Comments

Naukri.com also involved in this, i must get compensation. Thanks

A-88, Sector-2, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301