Naukri.com Customer Care

Mobile:

Ahmedabad
203 & 204, Shitiratna, Panchvati Circle, C.G. Road, Ahmedabad - 380006

Aurangabad
H.S.Kandi Centre, 2nd Floor, Central Wing, Above IndusInd Bank, Jalna Road, Aurangabad - 431005

Bangalore
N 901-902, Manipal Center, Dickenson Road, Bangalore – 560042

Bangalore (Koramangla)
127, 1st Floor, Raheja Arcade, 5th Block, Koramangla Industrial Layout, Bangalore - 560095

Baroda
302, Soho Complex, Malhar Point Cross Roads, Old Padra Road, Vadodara - 390020

Bhopal
Ground Floor 2, Harrison House, 6 Malviya Nagar, Bhopal (M.P)

Bhubaneswar
D-5, 5th Floor, Metro House, Vani Vihar Square (Opp Utkal University), Bhubaneswar - 751007

Chennai

95-A, Vyshnav Building Race Course, Coimbatore - 641018, Tamil Nadu

Delhi Connaught Place
GF-4, Indra Prakash Building, 21 Barakhamba Road, CP, New Delhi- 110001

Delhi Pitampura
801, 8th Floor, ITL Twin Towers, B-09, Netaji Subhash Place, Opp.Wazirpur District Centre, Pitampura, Delhi,

Delhi Pitampura
1011, 10th Floor, Pearls Best Heights-II, Plot No.C-09, Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura, New Delhi-110034

Gurgaon
809, DLF Galleria, DLF Phase IV, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122002

Hyderabad
6-3-1192/1/1, Office No:113 To 115, 3rd Block, 1st Floor, White House, Kundan bagh, Beside Life Style, Begumpet, Hyderabad - 500026

Kolkata
224 A J C Bose Road, Krishna Building - 1st Floor,
Module # 107 & 108 (Near Beckbagan Crossing), Kolkata - 700017

Kolkata
Office no – 5, First Floor, 38 Gariahat Road South, Kolkata-700031

Lucknow
A-1, 2nd Floor, Dube Chamber, Sapru Marg, Lucknow - 226001

Ludhiana
First Floor, Navrang Complex, Opp. Feroze Gandhi Market, B-XX-2707, Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana - 141001

Madurai
13th Room, 2nd Floor, Vishnu Plaza, Plot No. 10, 80 Feet Road, Annanagar, Madurai - 625020

Mumbai Andheri-E
216-222, 2nd Floor, Chintamani Plaza, Andheri-Kurla Road, Chakala, Opp. CineMagic Theatre, Andheri-E, Mumbai- 400099

Mumbai Vashi
1401, 1402 & 1403, Maithilis Signet, 14th Floor, Plot No. 39/4, Sec. 30 A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai - 400705

Mumbai Worli
203, 2nd Floor, Sumer Kendra, Pandurang Budukar Marg, Worli, Mumbai - 400018

Mysore
No: 2/A, Opposite Sharada TVS, Adichunchanagiri Road, JTK Layout, 5th Phase, Kuvempu Nagar, Mysore - 570023

Nagpur
F-9, Phase-II, Achraj Towers, Chindwara Road, Sadar, Nagpur - 13,

Nashik
B-8, Kusum Pushpa Apartment, Opp. Dairy Don, College Road, Nashik - 422005,

Pondicherry
No 14, ECR Road, 1st Floor, Kottupalayam, Opp to Latha Steels Pondicherry - 605008

Pune
2nd Floor, Unit No. 202 & 203, Gera Sterling (Above Hot Breads), Koregaon Park, North Main Road, Pune 411001

Pune (Chinchwad)
1st Floor, Primere Plaza, CTS No. 4510, 4513, Bombay Pune Road, Chinchwad,Pune 411019

Raipur
F-Q, DM Plaza, Opp. Surana Bhawan, Near Rajiv Gandhi Chowk, Chota Para, Near Fire Station - Raipur - 492001 (Chattisgarh)

Rajkot
A-2, 5th Floor "Pramukh Swami Arcade", Malviya Chowk, Dr. Yagnik Road, Rajkot

Surat
303, 3rd Floor, K.G. House, Above RBS Bank, Opp Citi Bank, Ghod Dod Road, Surat - 395007

Trivandrum
3rd Floor, Megabyte Royal Business Centre, Kariampanal Statue Avenue, Statue, Trivandrum - 695 023

Visakhapatnam
C-6, 2nd Floor, Pavan Palace, Dwarkanagar, Near 'V' Square, Visakhapatnam - 530016 (A.P)

Vizag
C-6, 2nd Floor, Pavan Palace, Opp TSR Complex, Station Road, Dwarakanagar, Visakhapatnam - 530016,

View More Information...

Good

Naukri.com related photos (251)

Naukri.com Complaints & Reviews

Naukri.com — naukri paid service transaction id 180703ts5066051

पंकज चव्हाण on Sep 23, 2018
Dear Team,

2 months back i received a call from Naukri.com regarding paid services from Mr Navdeep Saini.
He told me about many paid services amounting Rs 7500.
I was in need of changing the job so told him that these services are too expensive.So he took some necessary approvals and reduced it to Rs 5566 (according to that executive ).
He also told me that he will personally look after my profile and help me get the job as early as possible.
Once i made the payment that guy never ever called me neither given the satisfactory reply to my calls either.

Naukri.com — refund not done

Aksh Ak on Sep 23, 2018
C-27, first floor, nehru place, New Delhi--- this is the address naukri.com executive called me and for the different purposes they took atleat 33000₹ till yet from me and gave emails through-- customercare@investorsnaukri.com..
[protected]- Their contact no.
CMD name- Mukesh batra.
They haven't made my refund of 27500₹ till now. on asking they always say transaction declined......
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Job & Career

Naukri.com — regarding incorrect contact number provided by a job applicant abhijit magar from pune/ latur.

Shreya Rathi on Sep 22, 2018
Hi, i am from mumbai.
A job applicant named abhijit magar from pune/latur (No idea who he is) has provided my contact number in his personal details and it is an inconvenience answering wrong numbers from companies and their job offers.
I tried talking to him regarding the same (By getting his email id from one of the companies that called), but he did not bother to change.
I request you to report his account or make him change his details asap.
His email id is as follows - abhijit.s.magar@gmail.com
Half phone no. is[protected]

This is the second...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Unsolicited Phone Calls

Naukri.com — fraudulent phone call claiming to be from naukri".com"

Blueboy007 on Sep 21, 2018
Date: 21st September 2018.
The client has interacted with me through calls and text messages only. (Female caller conversing only in Hindi - Details of the client at the end of the complaint)

1st Call (12:16 PM):
- Claims to be calling from Naukri".com", sounded fishy to me as no caller from a reputed company would address their company by saying ".com" in the end.

- Says the person has taken a look at my profile on Naukri.

- Suggests that there is an opening at Tata Motors at these locations; Hyderabad, Chennai and Banglore and asks for...

Naukri.com — email not verifying

Murugesh G V on Sep 22, 2018
Hi, I am not able to verify my email id. Am getting verification link to my id but once I get into that link it is asking for login ID even after logging in I am not able to see anything regarding verification still it is showing as profile is updated 95%. Kindly help me as soon as possible. Awaiting for your response. Thank you in advance.

Murugesh...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Security Services

Naukri.com — fake fraudulent recruiter

Ashik .max on Sep 20, 2018
I just applied for a Job Vacancy in Naukri for "PlayHog" Company who claims to have vacancy for Freshers and Experienced in VArious fields.There is no email address not contact number for the recruiter. Once applied I received an email like the below
"If interested follow the following steps to apply:

1. Download our app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.red.mwat
2. Register for an account. Use Code: YEBEZ1 while registering. This will unlock the job application.
3. Confirm your Email ID and Follow all the steps in order to apply for our vacancy."
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Job & Career

Naukri.com — received a call from naukri to pay for registration id

Minousca on Sep 19, 2018
I got a call from naukri asking to pay 2200 for registration id.
Later asked me to pay around 5895 for attending interview and i was also told that this money will be refunded in the first salary.
They later called me and told that my interview is scheduled for accenture company and that i cleared the telephonic round and i need to pay 11630 for security bond.
Mail id: naukri. Recruiter@fastservice.com

Will i get this refund back?

I had paid the amount via tez to
Account holder name is :- kishan kumar...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Unsolicited Phone Calls

Naukri.com — online scammers

@!$# on Sep 16, 2018
Today i received call from person claiming he is from jobs - recruitment - job search - employment - job vacancies - naukri.com saying that my resume is shortlisted in samsung.

Telephonic person (Varun) told me about job location etc and asked to pay for registration fees and fast forward cv and my aadhar card for verification. He said that this is direct placement offer for freshers. He then called me and told that my resume and id details is verified by the hr and i am placed after a formal round of interviews. He asked me to pay inr 2500 which was refundable. I realized there was...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Unsolicited Phone Calls

Naukri.com — fraud call from +918929893050

gayatridodmanis@gmail.com on Sep 14, 2018
Sir i am shivank sakalye from pune. There is a call from a number..[protected] she told me to send me ur cv and resume then he told that send the money 2250 in any bank after that i am asking about interview. After that he told me to send ur qualification details and resume and cv to feedbacknaukari@india.com and when i send all of these documents to him,, now he used to blackmail me to pay 17559 rs. Otherwise he will file a case against me.. Please suggest me what to do now.. Is there any rule or regulation in your company to pay these types of money. I have attached a photo with the sms they...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Computer Software

Naukri.com — I have been taken money through paytm for registering job by naukri.com

Aisha Siddiqua shah on Sep 13, 2018
I got a call from naukri.com that my resume was selected for job interview to further process I have to pay the money of total amount of RS 2500 and later I did my interview and then got a call that I am selected for the job for the further update of my documents I have to pay amount of rs 4700 which will be refunded .and now I'm getting no reply ....
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Education

Naukri.com — fraud naukari.com

NIKHAR MEHROTRA on Sep 11, 2018
Helo mera nam nikhar hai and mai yaha kuch aise logo ki compalint karne ayi hu jo naukari.com k nam pe logo ko cheat kar rahe hai aur unse paise loot rahe hai mera pass bhi job lagwane k liye kol aya tha but jaise unhone paise mange mai smj gai ye fraud hai...ye hai unke no.[protected]...[protected] en no. Se muje kol aya naukari.com k nam se mai chahati hu enlogo pe strict action liya jaye enhone mujhse whatsapp pe bat ki mere documents bhi liye i have proof and ye naukari.com ka logo bhi use kar rahe hai...jaise hi maine enko dhamki ki mai complaint karne jari hu enhone apne sare no. Switch off...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Job & Career

Naukri.com — naukri prime refund not given

Asha R Doddamani on Sep 11, 2018
Hello team,

I received a call from naukri on 30th august 2018 for registering in naukri prime. Jayashree ([protected]) from the naukri prime team informed me that my cv have been short listed for interview in ibm and wipro and i need to pay 2832 (Including taxes) which is the only amount i need to pay and it is refundable if i don't get selected in interview. The refund process will be initiated withing 3-4 working days after the interview process. I payed the amount via online while she was on call and she transferred the call to her head of prime services (As she told). That guy...

Naukri.com — I need my money back

vishnu upadhya on Sep 7, 2018
Hi team

I m vishnu murthy upadhya on[protected] i spoken to rajeev sharma -[protected], to refund my money back to my account, as i told him not interested in any naukri services (Paid), so he took my debit card details & said
It will be returned to my account with in 48 hours, but next day he told they (Naukri.com) have some bank issue so it will be delivered to sept month means day before yesterday on 4-9-2018 yesterday, he said he will be transferring amount & he asked me to tell otp number to him, i received otp &told to him, an amount 9999. Rs & another 3160 rs for both...

Naukri.com — recruiter misleading

Angel Nagaonkar on Sep 7, 2018
My name is angel i received call from the recruiter swastik enterprise yesterday and they stated the companies they will give placement will offer 25k and more.
I was working with a firm where i was paid 22k in hand + incentives but the company is getting shut.
However when the recruiter contacted me was so confident and said they have spoken to the company and they are ready to pay 25k
I paid rs.300 registration + rs.790 to get 2 papers of the company+ 25% of the share from 1st salary will be given to the recruiter.

1st company stated they can pay rs.15k+ the...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Naukri — naukri paid services

rekhaa_06@yahoo.com on Sep 5, 2018
I have been associated with naukri for the past 18 years and thought it is a reputed and trust worthy company. But experienced it to be a notorious one from the time i opted for naukri paid services.
Anuj karnawat, manager, naukri.com|fastforward, direct no. : +[protected] is the reason for the same. He made several promises in terms of getting interview calls, be on a priority list of job seekers for the employees etc., i will get the jobs notified through messages on to my mobile on every tuesday and friday and i should respond to them. However, they are again paid messages. None of...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Job & Career

Naukri.com — no service provided after taking huge money

anirban2090 on Sep 5, 2018
I have registered to naukri three months back. They called me and asked me to register for their service. When i said i want to move abroad, they asked me to register for the international service. They also said it will include resume writing and resume marketing opportunity and that will incur a cost of rs 10000. They also told me register for naukri gulf service, where this moment maximum service opportunity is available. I registered for both.

They were very pro-active till the time i registered. But after registration stopped taking my calls. I did not receive any call from...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Job & Career

Naukri.com — job posting problem

Jyothiprasad Hegde on Sep 4, 2018
We have paid for 2 job ads. But one is advertised. Other one not activated. This was informed repeatedly to mr. Akshat singh. He promised he will help us to make the ad draft. But failed to do the needful as promised. Then we complaint to his manager and solve the problem we informed the manager to delicate some other people to interact with us as we are not happy with akshat singh. So far no reply.
Also r we have not received gst bill in spite of reminders. Kindly do the needful. Registered id jyothiprasadhegde@gmail.com
Thanks & regards
Jyothiprasad hegde...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Job & Career

Naukri.com — regarding incorrect contact number provided by a job applicant abhijit magar.

Shreya Rathi on Sep 3, 2018
Hi, i am from mumbai.
I request you to report his account or make him change his details asap.
His email id is as follows - abhijit. S. Magar@gmail.com

Thank you....
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Unsolicited Phone Calls

Naukri.com — I am complaining about to not refund my deposited money against the bajaj electrical recruitment

swatipatil on Sep 3, 2018
The hr vishesh kumar demanded deposite money for bajaj electricals ltd recruitment and every time ur company demanding money so i have not joined bajaj. I requested to refund my deposited amount of 30000. But recruiter yet not refunded my money. Firstly i deposited 10000 to him and after that he just demanded money for recruitment and when i said no then he just forcing to deposute money there is one year lap but he yet not solve my problems. And also not provided any kind of placement....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Health & Life Insurance

Naukri.com — unprofessional behaviour

Prachi S Patil on Sep 2, 2018
I have received a call from Naukri.com & the executive behaved very unprofessional. He was too arrogant. Also he has left an sms that my naukri profile would be blocked. This is not the way to treat the customer. His name is Mr Manish M. [protected] .
I have my profile on naukri since so many years. For the first time I have received a call for job opportunity with such an arrogance. Due ti network congestion I could not hear properly in between, so I asked him to repeat,
he yelled for that....

Recently Discussed

(3 minutes ago)
Amazon India
acer laptop purchase but not properly work of laptop
(4 minutes ago)
Lakme
wrong service and unprofessional behavior
(5 minutes ago)
Dell India
non working of my laptop
(7 minutes ago)
Lenovo
ideapad 310 works very slow and hangs often
(8 minutes ago)
Oyo Rooms
booking amount got debited but transaction failed.