Naukri.com Complaints & Reviews

3.4
Last updated May 15, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Naukri.com

Having problems with Naukri.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Naukri.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Naukri.com

Toll free
1800 102 5557

View more phone numbers

Mobile

Naukri.com reviews & complaints(2224)

I have tried updating my resume multiple times and it still shows 1 pending action for Resume. In reality, the resume already exists but not getting updated against profile completeness....
I am uploaded my resume in naukri but it was showing pending i dont no what to do ...so many times i uploaded again it is showing same thing...

When iam uploading my resume its cannot uploaded it still pending please upload your resume and my resume is not showing in my naukari.can you slove the prbolem
Naukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I uploaded a resume in Naukri.com but it still shows in pending actions thats why my profile is showing 90% completeness.
    please solve this problem as soon as possible
    Naukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I updated my resume in naukri but still showing 1 pending action (Update you resume). If profile is not 100% how recruiter call me for interview. Please kindly solve problem.
      Naukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

After deleting my old resume then after updating my new resume still showing in pending resume action
        Naukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have tried updating my resume multiple times still it shows 1 pending action for Resume. In reality, the resume already exists but not getting updated against profile completeness.
          Naukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My profile pending actions not updating for Resume update. I already uploaded resume on my account in naukri
            Naukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I applied for part-time job in this company. Didn't know that they are going to put chalan against me just because they tried to contact me and the call got disconnected. They are saying that I have done some fraud and wasted their seat. If I had to waste the seat, why would I apply in the company. They are demanding Rs. 15, 775 to cancel my chalan. I'm attaching the screenshot of the message which the company has sent me....

Today I received call from one person neetu Sharma (shows on truecaller)
              She said you applied for paid service on naukari.com
              And you have to submit survey form within 30 minutes .
              I didn't submit it, and after that in next 20mins got SMS that you are blacklisted for next 7 Yrs and also pay 48000 as a Challan. And another call I received (pallvi Chauhan) for the same that you have to pay 48000..
              Naukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Company executives called me and explain about their fast forward service and offer me for about 2500 rs for 3 month...and i paid the charges on 5th may 2022 as i like what they offer and then they said that i will receive call from their side on 9th may 2022 about my preferences and for any other query related to services. but till now i the did not called me.they called me on 11th may and 12 th may so they didn't fair at their commitment.so i want refund of my money..

Naukri.com — Money deducted but plan not active

I am trying to purchase the one month plan of rs 400 20% off at rs total 378 from Naukri app. At the time of payment my money is deducted but no any plan is activated.
                  So active the plan or give me my money back....
                  I am writing this to you because I am paid user of naukri.com and very disappointed by your service.
                  My friend recommended me this and thinking it must be good I gave it a try.
                  It sadens me that all the jobs require experience and as a fresher I am looking for experience.
                  Kindly refund my money

Application number: FF[protected]
                  My email id is: [protected]@gmail.com
                  My phone number is: [protected]
                  Dear Customer,

Greetings from Naukri.com!

We express our sincere apologies for the displeasure caused to you.

Please share your customer code / registered email-id to help us check your profile and address your concerns. Kindly share the details to us on [protected]@naukri.com mentioning "Consumer Complaints" as subject line.

We would like to assure you that Naukri.com prides itself on being customer-centric

Neha Arora
                  Team - Customer Service
                  Toll Free Number[protected] &[protected].30 AM to 6.00 PM IST)
                  UAE Toll Free Number - +[protected].30 AM to 6.00 PM IST)
                  International Clients[protected]:30 AM to 6:00 PM)
                  E-Mail ID - [protected]@naukri.com

Today I received a call from a girl who said she was calling from naukri.com. She informed me that I had been shortlisted for three to four companies and that I needed to complete the process in order to move forward. She said to me that you will have to go to the link and then apply for a prime membership which is only Rs.10, I was a little confused by hearing that it was only Rs.10 so I asked her and she replied that this is the cost of...
                    Yesterday i was download nokari.com app. I didn't complete my profile but still today i got a call from nokari.com. she consists to apply for a job. I decline because of my exams. After sometime i got another call and text message from nokari.com. she said i have to pay penalty of rs 48000 because i didn't respond the calls from company/declined the offer. After 2 hours i got another same message. But this time the amount of penalty is 35000....
                    Hi, My name is Gargi, I am from the HR Dept. of Kashavi Homes. It is situated in Noida .
                    We purchased two job postings online on 18th April 2022. We I used one posting around two days later. After using the posting, I get a mail from compliance team, that I need to verify certain details, so that I can use the services.
                    I got this mail on 21th April 2022. Since 21st April 2022 till today 9th may 2022. I am just going round and round and have submitted the requested documents atleast three times, still have not received any response from Compliance Team. I just need to understand one thing, is it so difficult to verify a company. Also in case you have certain compliance to use your services, then why don't ask these details at the time of purchase only. Why do you do this activity after purchase...
                    I am looking out for solution, If I can Get One.

Name: Gargi Agarwal
                    Phone No: [protected]
                    Dept. : HR Head at Kashavi Homes
                    Dear Gargi,

Greetings from Naukri.com!

We express our sincere apologies for the displeasure caused to you.

Please share your registered email-id and contact number so that we can forward the concern to the respective team and they shall revert to you at the earliest. Also, you can write to us at [protected]@naukri.com or can call us at[protected].

Neha Arora
                    Team - Customer Service

Date of incident-7th May-2022
                      Today i had a call from Naukri.com a executive the name of Anshika sharma. She said she called from Naukri.com. She also said that my cv selected at ITC, Hindustan unileaver ltd. Before the HR round she said the naukri.com amount charge of Rs-10.I said ok if charge of Rs-10.The she sent me the link http://naukriworks.co/index.php.After that completed the procedure the amount charge of Rs 10.But that time...
                      I Received a Call by name HR Darshana Pawar Form Naukri.com representing herself as naukri hr sent me for an interview in a recruiter office which was totally fraud, as by the behaviour of the staff i came to know this is a fake recruiters office, as individually before taking any Legal Action on them its my duty To let you know, its my humble request if this person is in your contact please take action....
                      I got a call from Naukri.com on 5th May stating that they have data entry work from home for Haldirams private limited. They said I need to pay 600 prior interview and 600 after which will be returned to me in first month salary or if not get selected after interview. I said I am unable pay right now as i have internet connection issues. She sent me details on WhatsApp and asked me to pay through QR code.

Today I received...
                      Because of denying paying ₹2400 and cancelling the request. They sent this message and calling and asking for Chaalan number. And telling the team will be coming by 2 hours....