Naukriworlds Business Private Limited — Online Cheating :-Naukriworlds.com fraudulent website

Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 prasanthsk
Respected Sir, I would like inform you that, I have received a call from a customer representative (Ms.Vandhana) of Naukriworlds business private limited on 21/01/2014, for jobs opening in overseas and she informed no any hidden charges and it is only charged around Rs.3500 only. But she called on 22/01/2014 and transfer the call to admin/hr department staff and they started a mind game like open our website, then go to carrier flash and then go to register, go to this link, pay, confirm, release etc, and finally I have paid Rs.11500.Before paying cash I raised query about payment, but they told this is final payment, and 100 % money back policy after cancellation. But I got a call on 23/01/2014, and they informed me my resume is shortlisted, for further details and process they required Rs. 10000.After this call, I just confused about the company and write this email to you. Kindly check the credibility of this company with this website (http://www.naukriworlds.com) and do the needful to avoid cheating based on mentioned website as well as return my cash. Please not company details:- Naukriworlds Business Private Limited Office : Office No.-3, Second Floor, Basoya Complex, Sec-15, Noida phone :[protected], [protected], [protected] Email : [email protected] Transaction Details :- Transaction through :PayU Paisa Merchant ID 4743527 Company:Naukriworlds business private limited 1.Transaction id :937900 Amount :Rs.5000.0 Merchant Transaction Identifier:1439 2..Transaction id :937802. Amount :Rs.3000 Merchant Transaction Identifier:1438 3..Transaction id :937728 Amount :Rs.3500 Merchant Transaction Identifier:1435 Thank you, Sincerely Prasanth Mob: [protected] Email:[email protected]

Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Shop no.3, Second Floor, Naya Bans Basoya Complex, Sec-15, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Naukriworlds Business Private Limited - Online Cheating :-Naukriworlds.com fraudulent website