Naukriworlds Business Private Limited — Took money on the pretext of false promise of better job

Singrauli, Madhya Pradesh, India
 itbhuprash
The complaint is directed against Mr. Rahul Daniel of naukriworlds business private limited. I got continous calls from this organisation during 13th march to early april. Usually they called from a customer care number and said that my resume has been shortlisted for certain backdoor vacancies of companies. These backdoor vacancies are not put on the website but are marketed through naukriworld. Mr. Rahul daniel convinced me to make a total payment of Rs 4200 on the pretext of referring me these backdoor vacancies in companies like tata power, jindal power etc in the area of delhi and gurgaon. he promised me for a job interview in one of these companies. Once i have paid the amount he has become untracable. On calling to the customer care number also, they promise me to arrange a call to Rahul Daniel but it never happens. This behaviour of naukriworlds is highly unprofessional and against business ethics.

[Apr 27, 2014] Naukriworlds Business customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Shop no.3, Second Floor, Naya Bans Basoya Complex, Sec-15, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Naukriworlds Business Private Limited - Took money on the pretext of false promise of better job