Naukriworlds Business Private Limited — stay away from this one

Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu, Tamil Nadu, India
 CHRISTHU RAJ
I have received a call from [protected]. First they introduce their self and asked me about getting job. We discussed about that for two days. Then they told me to pay Rs.3500/- for gulf countries. I asked them for two days to pay that. Then they told me to register my details in naukriworlds.com and I registered it. It seems good and trust. So I paid it and call [protected] which has given by them. But in my profile still showing unpaid. I asked them about it. But they told to pay Rs.3000/- more for profile verification, then only next process will be done. It seems not good and I told them to refund which we already discussed. But they are telling that it can not be refund. I checked many complaints about this organisation today only. So kindly please take a required action to refund my money.

Thanks & Regards
Christhu Raj

stay away from this one

Comments

I had received a call on[protected].from same mob. No.[protected] and asked for depositing RS5200 in their HDFC A/c[protected] IFSC code-HDFC0001897. And offering me asistent general manager post in Hndalco Sampalpur. Thankyou for this information.
Haridas Achuthan.
[protected].

Shop no.3, Second Floor, Naya Bans Basoya Complex, Sec-15, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Naukriworlds Business Private Limited - stay away from this one