Tata Power Solar Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated Jan 18, 2023

File a complaint to Tata Power Solar

Having problems with Tata Power Solar?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Tata Power Solar customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Tata Power Solar

Toll free
1800 419 8777
+91 80 6777 2000

View more phone numbers

Tata Power Solar reviews & complaints(129)

It seems daily power generation is very less as per panel installed
Tata Power Solar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Newly installed solar system is not working and is in tripped condition
    Tata Power Solar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am trying to change the name on my electricity bill/associated CA no. as I recently moved into a new property that has the name of builder associated with the Electricity meter.

As per the list of documents(only available list) mentioned on tatapower Delhi distribution website (attached below), it asks for ownership proof as *property documents* and NOC from previous assigned owner. I have attached both the listed documents...
      Ref: Invoice No [protected] dt 22.11.22, Sales Order No 65245529
      I had ordered for Tata Power Solar at my residence Eettungal House, Rose Nagar, Kalathil Road, Aluva, Ernakulam, Kerala 683101. The company had delivered the material, The person from your office came to my home take the payment, also I had made the cheque for Rs 176024/- on 25.11.22. But when it came to the fixation of the equipment over my roof top, he gave me an estimate...

Hi Team,

One person taken money from me to provide tata solar pump.
      I know this could not be from TATA but is he using TATA's name. I am farmer and small amount of money is lot for me
      Please help me here

His mob. No. [protected] on this no. I have sent money by phone pay

Mangesh jadhav
      Jadhavmp.[protected]@gmail.com
      Tata Power Solar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is with reference to a payment issue which I have been trying to get resolved via Tata Power's customer service since 16th October 2022.

My consumer # is[protected].
        My bill for September was INR. 1766/-
        Bill was paid on 16-October in full for the amount of INR 1766. However, by mistake the consumer # entered was incorrect. The payment was made to consumer #[protected]incorrect #) instead of[protected]...
        आदरणीय साहेब
        श्री सदाशिव बंडू झंजे राहणार मेडद ता माळशिरस जिल्हा सोलापूर पिन कोड ४१३१०७
        आपला ३ एच पी ५० स्टेज सोलर वॉटर पंप दिनांक २८/१०/२०२२ रोजी माझ्या विहिरीवर...

Tata Power Solar — Really bad service , hardly any support from customer care

They didnt install solar properly at our home, they are supposed to install a dongle on the inverter which they didnt do .

The solar panels are supposed to be serviced by them every 3 months which they dont do.

They customer care is just pathetic. They just ask us to call multiple different numbers with no response for over a month.

The registered complained booked numbers on[protected] :
        98887br...

Reference KSEB Consumer number[protected] in the name of Prakash Dharan, had booked for Solar Connection through KSEB ourja scheme, the agreement was also signed 02 months back, however the installation is still pending till date. Please expedite.
        Prakash Dharan, mobile no [protected]
        Tata Power Solar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The subject plant installed at our home is not functioning as the Inverter is showing red . Please depute your technician to rectify the defect at the earlist. Invoice No. E/C/198/2020-21 dated[protected]
          Sep 17, 2022
          Updated by Bettyninan

My solar pump not working last 1 month and Tata customer care not attend my call and not resolved my issue...

Myself mohanan b.( Customer of tata power solar) project no: P.31020221R100. from trivandrum.
            Sir on 28/06/22 i got the delivery of materials and I did the payment completely and your technical team on 10th of August did the installation, but the work is incomplete till now and there is no proper response from them.
            The major issues I face are.
            On delivering materials i only got 3 bag of earthing compound, but there is 4 in the invoice.
            * On installation they do the earthing only by digging a pit for 1 ft depth and push down the 1.5m rod simple and fill the compound to that 1ft depth.
            And they are arguing it's the proper way of earthing .
            So I kindly request you to please clear my issue as soon as possible.

Yours faithfully
            Mohanan b
            Tata Power Solar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The installation of the panels are on concrete ballast. The Ballasts are having the following problems and hence the Panels are not tightened with nuts (they are kept loose).

1. The surface of the ballasts are not even and flat. In most of the cases it is inclined and if we tight it with nut it will get bend.
              2. There are cracks on almost all ballasts.

Ballasts are supposed to last long (as the panels are).

Please let me share the images of the installation so that you can evaluate the gravity of the problem I am trying to explain.

Request you to solve the issue at the earliest.

Good day,

I would like to raise an official compliant regarding the delay in installation of the roof top solar plant at my residence.

We had applied for roof top solar installation as per Kerala state electricity board initiative to encourage solar power usage.

Residence is located at Perumbavoor municipality, Pin-683542.

As per the PO No: EPC# No. PHII-S2/TATA/26,...

This is from C Abraham, S66, Kannampurathu, JP Nagar, Kuttapuzha, Tiruvalla, Pathanamthitta, Kerala.
                I am raising a complaint with Solis single phase 3 kw Inverter connected to the Tata Power solar 3Kw roof top solar system ( 8 panels) under the KSEB subsidized roof top soura project.
                It was commissioned on 31/08/2022.From then there is yellow alarm light in the Solis inverter .So lesser units of current is producing Most of the time current is not generating even when there is bright sunlight. There is no shade at all around the panels.
                Kindly make necessary arrangements to send a technician to resolve the problem immediately. To day only 2 kws of electricity is generated till now.Here it is a sunny day now.

I have raised the same complaint through your toll free number on 01/09/202÷. but so far no action was taken yet.
                Yours Sincerely
                C Abraham
                Phone [protected]
                Email [protected]@gmail.com
                Tata Power Solar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It's a matter to ur kind notice that solar panel is installed in our school Billawar is not working due to unknown reason. Detail is mentioned below.
                  Model... Sunbird 1kE
                  Sr. No... P[protected]
                  TPS No.. [protected]
                  Tata Power Solar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Brillo solar, Trivandrum installed 4.35 KW solar system in my house at Paruthippara, Trivandrum and started operational on 11/8/22. 1st day I got 15.8 KW & 2nd day I got 15.5 KW. Both days it was very much sunny.No rainy atmosphere. I should get 4.35x4 = 17.4 KW. Can you confirm how much I will get for one day. One of the solar panel I had observed little darkest. Can you arrange to rectify the problem.
                    Tata Power Solar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a consuer of Kerala State Electricity Board, consumer number[protected]mobile [protected])
                      The issue is the installation of solar panels on my roof .

The Site Surveyor who visited was VERY eager to say that it can't be done,
                      where as i am of the opinion that it can be done, with some adjustments.

What strikes me is the "Cannot be done " atttitude of the site surveyor,
                      innstead of offering me tips "how it can be done " .

As a case in point .. I can spare about 8 meters length of my terrace by making some adjustments, but he wasn too eager to put across to his team that only "4m is available. And he kept saying "Ask a private player, they might do it " .

I have requested the Ernakulam Project Co-ordinator to send me another site surveyor. I humbly request you to expedite this .
                      Thank you . yours sincerely
                      Tata Power Solar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I Janarthnan([protected]) given a application and a DD(DD no 46184595, 01June2022, Union Bank of India) for Rs 1, 98, 507 for purchasing of TATA 10 HP DC Solar Agri Pumpset to Agri Engineering Dept, Villupurm on 01June2022.
                        As crops are drying, Kindly do the needful
                        13July2022
                        Tata Power Solar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I beneficiary of kusum yojna scheme. I have selected vendor tata solar. Company provides material at district level. I pick up material of solar plate, pump, pipe & other material. When solar system installing at that time I see one solar plate is damaged. When I ask about contractor he said that plate will be changed. Out installation Pending last seven days because of solar plate. So provide solar plate at spot (my farm).
                          I have also complain about installation labour, labour charge, material transportation &other Expences done by me. I don't have any service by vendor tata solar & contractor of perticular solar system & MEDA office. So I have complaint about above issues I have paid farmar share & above mention expenses.