We were travelling from Pune to Bombay by Neeta Volvo
no: MH-04-G-3977. This volvo is not in good condition as per Volvo Standards. Due to heavy leakage in a/c duct ( we have got the photographs also), a/c was not working.
How does this forum i.e Consumer Complaints will help.
The details of over all complaints are as under::
1) Volvo veh. no: MH-04-G-3977, there was a leakage due to which a/c in entire bus was not working.
2) Bus condition was third class
3) There were plastic cello tapes affixed on many a/c out lets, even one bisleri
bottle was affixed in one big hole behind driver's seat.
4) Broken Armrest on many seats, even seats were not kleen
5) Neeta travel has mentioned on their official web site that their driver & staff is in uniform which was untrue.
6) Bus was making lot of noice (unlike as claimed on their website)
7) It was very evident from the look of the bus from inside that it is not maintained properly.
8) No proper DVD system.
9) Though they have mentioned that they have got Volvo certified drivers how ever today's driving was not good, there were lot of jerks which was observed just because of bad driving.