NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Aug 13, 2022

File a complaint to NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels

Having problems with NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels?

File a complaint and get it resolved by NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels

Gujarat

NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels reviews & complaints page 12

I had a confirmed seat booked on the 9.00 am Neeta Volvo for the 10th of Sept 2009. There was a mini bus that picked me up from Bhaudhan in pune and was taken to Aundh to board the actual bus. The bus was packed. I was given seat "C" in that bus but to my dismay there was another passenger seated on my seat. When questioned them they told me that the bus was full and had to get off the bus and wait for some other bus to take me...

Neeta Volvo — Neeta Volvo Services a shame to the Maharashtra Tourism Dept.

I Have travelled by Neeta Travels previously too, was always some inconvinience or the other but this time water's gone over the head.

We went by Neeta Volvo form shirdi to Mumbai & Back on 29/08/09, we had booked for the Mercedes and paid in advance for the return fair.

While returning from Shirdi was a night mare. We were booked for 1'o clock Mercedes bus in the afternoon which apparently did...

I have traveled by Neeta Volvo buses often. I had a very bad experience yesterday in their bus GJ 1 V 9998
In short: The booking agent told and gave receipt for NEETA Volvo, AC Sleeper from Vadodara to Nashik on 24 June 2009.
1)The bus was not VOLVO.
2)The AC system did not throw the air up to the sleeper at the end. The driver on the bus told that there are leakages. If he knows there are leakages why was it not repaired?
3) It is written Air Suspension on the bus. The jerks and bumps are even more than the Red ST buses in Maharashtra.
4) Every where in the bus Adhesive tape is used to join the broken plastic.
5) The drivers occupy the upper sleeper with the best cooling.

Why is RTO quiet? The travel company is fleecing the customers by misinforming about the Type of Bus, not maintaining the bus even to the standard of MSRTC buses
I am really disappointed by the service provided by the Neeta during travels, in this week i travel twice by the neeta one from Mumbai to Hyderabad( on 7th feb. 2010) & another from hyderbad to Mumbai ( on 9th feb 2010), i suffer followings problem with bus service during journey-----

1) on the 7th feb the bus timing was 5:00pm from Chembur(yogi hotel) the bus came 1 hr late.
2) further it tooks unnecessary stops to take back door entry for illegal passengers, which were causing delay in traveling.
3) in the night it take halt for dinner around 11:20pm( which was not std dinner time)
The hotel was so dirty, with bad service, also the toilet facility was very poor, i dont know about lady passengers how they suffer.Also why the drivers take the stop on that hotel only? as there was so many good hotels were in the roads.
4) the danger thing is that while driving the driver having bear ( forgot name) was continuously talking on mobile with handsfree, he dont have right to play with passengers lives.
5) the worst thing is that during night at 3:30am the bus drivers ask to passenger for change the bus. the no was 8090( forgot the prefix).
6) on next dat ie 8th feb, the bus reaches very late appx.8:30am that also very far from hyederabad city, the driver ask to get away before.
7) All the bus service people was talk rudely, didnt gave proper information’s.

8) Now while returning ie on 9th feb.2010. from fire stn Sec. same story happens needless to wright again except changeover of bus. ie bus came late, dirty hotel( name was Zee dhaba), frequent stop for back door entry of passangers etc...
9)So finaly i expect from Neeta managment people to take action on it, otherwise we people have to think for another options.

I would like to highlight one instance of Sunday 14-Mar-2010 from Shirdi to Mumbai by Neeta Volvo bus.
I have reached the designated source at 12:30 pm to come from Shirdi to Mumbai, however looking at the bus condition i was horrified and the pathetic condition. The A/c was not fucntioning. We all were told the A/c will work once the bus starts.

The bus waited toll 1:30 pm in shirdi itself and all the passengers were boiling inside the bus till that time.
some how we moved from there and had to stop at 2 location between shirdi and Nasik. The support by the Neeta fellows were totally unethical. After multiple complaints and no postive feedback from the travel agents we all passengers decided to finally halt the bus at Nashik Police station. After nearly one hr the agents told us that the part payment will be given to us before Kalyan. However the same storey repeated againg at kalyan and no agent / owners were ready to pay us the extra amount charged.

Lastly at 9: 30pm we have got the part payment Rs.400 was charged from us and Rs.200 was returned.
We have also came to know that the bus was also not original Neeta but a duplicate on (not sure what is original Neeta and which one is duplicate)

Bus No : MH04 G 5500
Driver and helper : Anis / Javed

Time taken from Shirdi to Borivali - 10 hrs.

I would appeal please stop using the sevice of Neeta so that the above is not repeated again

regards
Arun

Hello, I am a frequent traveller with Neeta, twice a week.I have had no good experiences as yet with this bus service.It is the most pathetic bus service in the world.Never ever on time, disgusting seats n buses. My main problem is that the bus never leaves on time, it roames around pune n keeps stopping at soooo many places.I will give you two instances where i thought that I that I just couldnt take it anymore.The first instance was 2 and a half weeks back when we finally left pune after 3 and a half hours of roaming around in pune the bus breaks down a little away from hinjewadi bridge n we stood there on the road for more than 2 hours.The driver was least interested in helping the conductor to fix the bus so that we could leave early, instead he was bosing around and having breakfast.The second instance happened today, we had not even reached the first toll[this is after roaming around pune for 2 hrs or so, just to inform you that I usually took my tickets from maldhaka chokh and today I took it from bright petrol pump pune]and the tyre gets punctured and there was no spare tyre to fit and the driver had no clue what he was going to do with us.we were waiting outside the bus thinking what I should do because I had a flight to take in the evening and very fortunately for me the shivneri bus was passing and they had a seat luckily.so i took it and made it in time for my flight, Please ...Please do something about the way Neeta bus service is running their bus.Just thought I should inform you.Anyways I would never be travelling neeta again.
    Your agent Vishal Tours & Travels, shop no.20, babubhai jagjivandas, dr.b.a road, dadar, mumbai-14 is using Neeta travels name and taking passenger towards other travel buses, so i want to complaint against him

I booked one ticket for my wife from Mumbai to Pune on June 13, 2009 from an agent in Andheri East. I asked the person to confirm me what will be the destination, whether it will be Kothrud or Pune Station and I was told that the same is going to be Pune Station.

On arrival in Pune, the bus was stopped near Ideal Colony in Kothrud. After waiting for temporary arrangement for half an hour all persons were made to arrange for...

We went to Shirdi from Ahmedabad on 28th March 2009 and returned on 29th March 2009. We went by bus no. GJ-1-AZ-9898. To our utter shock the bus while going had a flat tyre and the same bus on return again complained of a flat tyre. Our full plan had to be rescheduled. 5 o[censored]s travelled and all ladies. 3 people had to go to office and had to put a leave because of late arrival. On return just 2 kms ahead from the last stop at Ahmedabad the bus had a breakdown and we had to get down at a place where it was difficult to get transportation. We took a sharing rickshaw and proceeded further. The stoppages for fresh ups are hopeless. They don't get a good hotels or what. If they want they stop or keep on going. We had to shout at them. Though AC bus we had to remind them to switch on the AC. I don't know what the authorities are doing inspite of so many complaints. While booking I was informed that the bus is full. But they were boarding passengers at nominal charges for short distances. Such Companies should be stopped who don't care for customers. Really we had a very bad experience and next time all should think twice before travelling in Neeta Volvo buses
      ms priya first off all neeta travels does not have a bus service to shirdi from ahmedabad it was before but we had stoped the service due to lack of passengers and the bus no. sugested by u does not belong to neeta travels thank u

I have travelled on 22nd March 2009 from Pune(Gadgil Jwellers) to Thane (Teen Hath Naka) by Neeta Volvo Bus Reg no: MH 04 G 9091.I paid Rs. 440 for Seat number 28 and 31 on the last row.Previously I have travelled in Last row in a volvo but this time my experience was full of awe.

We pay almost double for the ambience and comfort for Vovlo, all of this was missing.First no reading lights, no video during travel and to add to the mess there was hot air blowing bemneath the seats.The temperature was so high that it was impossible to seat there.On complaining to the bus staaf they ignored us that this happens in all volvo buses which I was not buying due to my prior experiences.

When it halted at Neeta Inn I spoked to a guy called Ankush and he replied that it was not his responsibilty, also on claiming for refunds they laughed and asked us to complain at their Head office at Borivili.

Next day I called up their head office, there resilience was commendable as if it was a regular thing for them.He took my number and never reverted till date.

Would surely travel by train or worst prefer a State Transport bus next time...
        Neeta Volvo

I would really appreciate if you do not show movies in your bus for a short trip like Nashik. I have booked tickets for 6 am from Bisleri, Andheri to Nashik and return by 5.30 bus in the evening for 7/4. Or show really old movies(1960s) if possible. You have to cater to all types of people, not only the young and restlesss. Also if possible please give me a window seat. My seat no. is G.

Sincerely
        Anandi Dantas

Hi, i had taken the NEETA VOLVO bus from Pune to Panvel on 15th of March 2009 with a confirmed ticket in Bus no.7374 which leaves from Pune (Mahalaxmi Complex, Jagtap) at 6.25 pm. I was given a seat in the last row of the bus. However when the bus reached Lonavala the conductor came to me and told me that you have to shift your place since other passengers are coming. He told me to sit on the conductors seat, and when i argued against that he told me to shift to the other bus which was going to arrive after 25 minutes to lonavala. After and half an hour argument with him he did not listen to me and shifted me to another bus which arrived by the time. The other bus to which i was shifted forcibly was just like one government ST bus in which neither the Air-condition was working nor the Television was started during the whole journey. Because of all this i got late and also missed my train from PANVEL which i was going to take for my further journey.
          I would like to tell that its really inconvenient to us as we regularly travel from mumbai to pune. We therefore would like to tell you that you take a action against them so that we can travel more comfortably.

I had taken a bus from Mumbai to Pune on 28th Jan 2009 in the evening.In the mid way when the bus stopped for the usual 20 min break before lonavla, I asked the driver whether the bus will stop at parihar chowk in pune or not. The driver told that there is stopage on that point. But later hwen the bus finally arrived at pune and the time was appx. 11 in the night, I realised that the stop has not arrived. I again asked the driver whether...
            I took a Neeta Volvo from chembur to pune on 28th Feb 2009. I was given a ticket for Rs250 by one of thier many ticketing agents in chembur. The ticket did not even have a seat number and the agent was not even sure which bus it was for. Finally a bus arrived and he went and discussed with the driver to allow me to sit. When I got on the bus I was told that there was an extra charge of Rs100 for my luggage which consisted of 2 bags and a...

v had booked the ticket from goa(madgaon) to mumbai (travelling date 26th jan 6:30P.M bus ) from neeta travels borvali(w) -mumbai v were alloted seat no 17&18. When reach the madgoan(kadambra bus stand) on 26th jan scene was different he had sold the ticket to some other passenger doesn't allow us to board the bus when v contact concern person mr damodar (panji office neeta volvo ) he told dat v hadn't given him the call to confirned the ticket .His staff member abuses us harras us
            once the seat is alloted to passenger on ticket ( mentoined on ticeket ) still v need to call and confirmed the ticket ? dats amazing ! poor service

I took a Neeta mumbai darshan coach, and they are bounded to show all the main places they said for.

they have also charged in advance for the same. but by evening their bus got some problem, and for that we had to wait for long at the road side on the way of Mahalakshami Temple. then their another bus came & took us to the temple & said that our bus will come soon to pick up us from there. after darsan (within 10-15 mins), we came back the stop but no bus came to pick up & we waited for 1 hour. in the meanwhile we contact their person, who said now no bus will come because it has come to take us but we were not there. and when we contact them again they put us on hold & did not give any reply till last.

then we have faced so many problems to reach our hotel that was in santa cruz (west), because the place is new for us. thats why we hired mumbai darshan coach, but they betrayed us.Neither they come nor return our money back, as they charged excess.

this is very rediculus & these kind of services are not acceptable. kindly take appropriate action against them. otherwise i approach high authorities/consumer courts.
              I have booked 3 tikets of dated[protected] from Thane - (Mumbai) to Shirdi (Ahamadnagar) & return[protected]morning 8.30 am). while from thane to shirdi there was no problem but while return instead of 8.30 bus left shirdi office at 9.30 am and near by the office another pickup point was there again driver stoped the bus and around 30 to 45 min. waiting for passangers and again and like wise driver collecting passangers from highway and from outside the ST stand all passangers complaint the driver and also the pickpoint offices that don't take so much time on the pickpoint but they just told us "jub bus full hoga tabhi to aage jayega. aapko mangata hai vo karo." we told them this is not the share auto we ahve to reach our places on time. but they were not ready to listen us while returning back bus no. 5458.

I took a Neeta Travel bus from Pune to Dadar (Mumbai). The bus was to depart from Pune at 9 pm, which it did, but it spent an hour roaming around Pune picking up passengers and by the time it left Pune actual, it was close to 10:15 pm.

Having taken their usual breaks, it reached Sion at 1 pm, where I was told that the bus would go straight to Borivli as they skip Dadar post midnight. And I was asked to take a cab till Dadar.br...

Neeta Volvo — Worst Bus Service

We took Return Ticket from Mahabaleshwar to Mumbai on date 17th Nov, 08. The Bus was suppose to start at 9.00 pm from Shanti Villa, Mahableshwar.

The Bus did not came in time. Also the Management at the hotel did not conveyed correct reason. They were rude in talking and simply said bus is stuck in traffic and will be there in another 10 minutes. The Bus finally arrived at 10.45 pm

I suggest Management to improve...

I would like to place on record the most bitter experience having my ticket booked on Ticketvala.com and opting to travel by Neeta Travels from Mumbai to Pune on 2nd November 2008. My booking was confirmed to me on 29th October vide PNR number: EV0XDI. The bus was supposed to have departed from the pickup up point at Yogi Restaurant Chembur at 2.45 PM and I had reached the pickup point at 2.15 PM.I spoke to the number[protected]Mr Saifen, name is guess), was informed that I was on the bus number 1718, and a mobile number was given to find the location of the bus. I spoke to the mobile number and the driver of the bus informs that the bus was already in vashi and the bus has come to Chembur pickup point at 2.00 PM. I was totally aghast at this and tried speaking to neeta office at the number stated above. I spoke to them 14 times to find the state of my travel to pune to only be humiliated and mentally tortured, the line was cut this many times hence the number of times called was 14, this can ve verified by the call records of my mobile phone. I need an expalation on this and need to be compensated for the mental torture and agony I underwent through the experience of booking theroug ticketvala .com. Further, the toll free number listed[protected]ticketvala.com) was not contactable from Mumbai. I will be formally lodging my complain to the apporpriate authorities as well.
                I also had a similar experience not once but twice in 2 months. The service of Neeta is the lousiest and they dont just bother about the customers once they have received the money. I found out that Neeta does not ply the buses directly and has given contract to third party who do not care at all.

I Think we have to take this up to the concerned authorities and also lodge a strong complaint with Consumer courts if we have to stop this harassment from Neeta travels.

We need to jointly raise our voice against this menace. Pls. contact me on my email ID [protected]@indiatimes.com so that we can teach them a lesson.
                I[censored] planing to go by Neeta Travels Think before booking..
                I had bad expirience with them ...
                on 10/11/2009 i traveled by neeta travels (volvo multi excel) from vashi to chiplun the colour of bus is orange the person was charged me RS-400 /- actually distance is only250km, my personal suggestion is that your travel company directly charged RS-250/- FROM CUSTOMER & present an authorised recipt, so whatever ticket charged will be go to travel company not to your employers & one more complaint i like to give that your drivers stop buses in such hotels who is very dirty &unhygenic so pls take sirously

We were travelling from Pune to Bombay by Neeta Volvo no: MH-04-G-3977. This volvo is not in good condition as per Volvo Standards. Due to heavy leakage in a/c duct ( we have got the photographs also), a/c was not working.
                  How does this forum i.e Consumer Complaints will help.

The details of over all complaints are as under::

1) Volvo veh. no: MH-04-G-3977, there was a leakage due to which a/c in entire bus was not working.
                  2) Bus condition was third class
                  3) There were plastic cello tapes affixed on many a/c out lets, even one bisleri bottle was affixed in one big hole behind driver's seat.
                  4) Broken Armrest on many seats, even seats were not kleen
                  5) Neeta travel has mentioned on their official web site that their driver & staff is in uniform which was untrue.
                  6) Bus was making lot of noice (unlike as claimed on their website)
                  7) It was very evident from the look of the bus from inside that it is not maintained properly.
                  8) No proper DVD system.
                  9) Though they have mentioned that they have got Volvo certified drivers how ever today's driving was not good, there were lot of jerks which was observed just because of bad driving.
                  I had booked my ticket for Pune-Jalgaon journey on dated 22nd August, 2011. The bus had to pick up from Aundh Parihar chk. Bus timing was 10'o clk. I asked for bus at agency, he told it will arrive by 10.15. When he called driver he said that the bus will not come at aundh due to Dahihandi.The bus was arrived at Pune stn. After 5 min. the driver told to come at Vimannagar. The agent said to cancel the ticket at 10:35pm.
                  Very Very bad service...
                  Please reimburse the amount & time. Improve service...

Bus: Neeta AC sleeper
                  Route: Pune- Bhusawal
                  Agent: Neeta Volvo, Aundh HO
                  Driver: Yusuf
                  I had travelled through Neeta A/c semi sleeper volvo from Jalgaon to Pune on dated 24th Aug 2011.
                  The destination was Nigdi but there was no passanger from Jagtap dairy chowk. So driver said that this is last stop. The bus will not go to Nigdi & you have to left at Jagtap Dairy chk since there was no passanger with me. When requested to drop me at old Bombay Pune highway at chinchwad, the driver was reacted very rude and arrogant. Requesting to reimburse the amount.
                  Please improve the service...

Booking at: Pragati Travels, Jalgaon
                  Ticket No.: 5317
                  Bus No.: MH04 G 4748
                  Route: Bhusawal-Jalgaon-Pune
                  A/C semi sleeper

VOLVO A/C BUS — VOLVO A/C BUS NOT PLAYING

TN GOVT. A/C BUS PLYING BETWEEN THANJAVUR AND CHENNAI HAS BEEN STOPPED. WE ARE EXPECTING TWO VOLVO A/C BUSES IN THE SAME ROUTE AT THE EARLIEST, ONE IN THE MORNING (9 TO 11 AM) AND ANOTHER IN THE NIGHT (AFTER 9.00 PM). I REQUEST THE AUTHORITIES TO KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL AT THE EARLIEST.

1. We took package of 2 nights and 3 days for Mahabaleshwar. On 15th May, 2008 at 9.30 p.m. was the bus timing. Volvo halts so many times in between. We reached Mahableshwar on 16th May, morning.

2. The room provided by them was so small that we were not able to keep our luggage. The cost of room was Rs.2800/- per day.

3. Our package was of 2 nights and 3 days. We reached there on 16th May in the morning. We have paid for our breakfast and lunch of Sunday. Our package cost should include breakfast and lunch of Sunday also. For lunch they stopped Volvo in their hotel only where there is no hotels nearby.

I suggest never take any package from Neeta Travels.
                    We went to celebrate our first wedding anniversary at Neeta Shathi Villa, Mahabaleshwar. The agent of Neeta on Baner road showed us some cozy room pictures and charged us Rs. 10, 000 for 2N/3D trip. He said we would be provided with a cab just for us. Little did we know that we would be ruining our time and money. On arrival to Mahabaleshwar, we were provided by a room which was similar to any servan't quaters. And the cab provided has another family with us.It was a worst experiecne of our lives. Neeta should stop lying to people. The resort is highly overrated and pathetic. All the indoor sports looked old and torn out.

bus number

with reference to PNR number 27468936. please sms me my bus number and driver number mobile:[protected]

We stayed at Shanti villa hotel of Neeta Volvo at mahableshwar for 4 days from 11th to 14th May 2008 in
                      Room 604. Laundry clothes given for one day were given back to us but for next day my imported trousers
                      COStING AROUND $25 WERE NEVER RETURNED. ON INQUIRY I WAS INFORMED THAT IT IS NOT
                      AVAILABLE. HOTEL DOES NOT HAVE A SYSTEM TO TAKE LAUNDRY AND GIVE RECEIPT.

ON FURTHER QUESTIONING I WAS ASKED WHETHER...

I travelled on Neeta volvo bus on 11/11/2007 from mumbai to pune in evening. Being holiday season ,
                      1) The charges were increased exorbitantly from 250 on a normal weekend to 280-300 Rs. because of the rush.
                      2) The bus arrived half an hour late (usual) - They give no refund or adjustment if passenger is late even by a minute.
                      3) My seat was double booked, so me and my wife were asked to seat in 2 corners(i had done booking 4 days in advance). On my refusal, i was asked to leave the bus or do as they say.(calling head office was a waste of time). I finally managed to adjust somehow in the backseat.
                      4) THIS IS THE WORST - The bus stalled on the steep incline of the ghat section and was making a lot of noise. There were engine exhaust fumes in the bus. It took 1 hour to climb the ghat.
                      Finally we reached after 5 hrs (normally 3 hrs)
                      Its not far away when such POOR MAINTAINENCE, IGNORANCE OF FIRE SAFETY NORMS, NO EMERGENCY EXITS, RUTHLESS BEHAVIOR AND DRIVING will land passengers in graves. (remember the ahmedabad bus tragedy).
                      They need regulation and fast before an inevitable tragedy
                      Aug 13, 2020

Neeta Volvo is a popular bus service from mumbai to pune & pune to mumbai. Inspite of charging a premium, the service is extremely bad. it takes around 8 stops on the way.

The drivers gets down anywhere and refuse to start on time.
                        There is no relevance of time,code of conduct & advance booking with these travels.
                        even if you book in advance , there is a chance that someone else would be sitting on your seat

I strongly recommend Raj National express travels. starts on time and there is no unnecessary stopping in between.
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        Hi all,

I am senthilkumar from karambakkudi in pudukkottai district, it is from chennai 400 km . In my home town there is one Airtell Tower but it has only the capabilities to receive around 1/2km . There are also Hutch, Aircell and Bsnl all these towers are doing service very well compare than Airtel.Now i'm in chennai and lot of people from my home town living here they have Airtel. Although we have airtel in chennai when we go to our home town Airtell gives trouble to us for communicating people. If it continues all people will change to any other service. In my home town living people also feel like this.
                        please kindly think over this if you don't have good service in small area you will automatically will lose the connection in chennai and too all other big cities and state.

please try to improve performance in small areas also.

Thanks &Regards
                        senthilkumar.s
                        Hi all,

please try to improve performance in small areas also.

Thanks &Regards
                        senthilkumar.s

ADDRESD:

karambakkudi
                        pudukkottai(Dt)
                        Tamil nadu
                        as per ur sugestion i took raj national express but firstly they dont have a volvo bus on pune route they have tata a/c bus secondly there staff themselves dont know is the bus right on time or cancelled instead i would prefer neeta bcoz i[censored] have got the ticket for morning bus and u could not make it u can travel on the same ticket any time in the day in any time if the ticket is buyed from there own head offices