Travel Guru
Travelguru.com

Travel Guru Customer Care

Travelguru.com

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
802, 8th Floor, ' C ' Wing, Eureka Towers, Mindspace. Link Road, Malad (West)
Mumbai City District

Good

Travel Guru Complaints & Reviews

Travel Guru — lakshadweep

Sasidhar Reddy M on May 28, 2019
My name is m.sasidhar reddy, ihave booked lakshadweep package 2 adults 1 child, amount paid 63000/ to online transfer before...

Travel Guru — amount debited from my account

dskumtakar on Feb 18, 2019
I have booked a room for 2 Adults and one child below 12 years, in Anu Anant Lodge at sangli from 17th May 2019 to 23rd May...

basusamirkumar on Jan 16, 2019
Vide ref. No[protected] dt. O5/04/2018 one standard double room booked at gompus hotel, kalimpong for 17th may 2019 to 20th may 2019 after payment of rd.7600/- online and obtained hotel ref no tgu[protected] indicating no refund against cancellation.
Today i contacted to hotel compo, kalimpong over phone but regretted the above booking as the they do not have any relation with yarra.com.
This is surprising to note by me.
Pl. Check the booking above as you booked it through yatra.com and bring confirmation and pass on to me otherwise refund full without any prejudice.
Confirmation given by mr. Debashis from hotel gompus, kalimpong on date.
Samirkumar basu
Mob [protected]
Email [protected]@yahoo.com
I received a phone call presumably from you asking if I would be interested in selling my timeshare in Cabo San Lucas. From phone [protected]. Please let me know if this is an authentic call or a scam.

Lynne Meyer

support Nairasiest
    Get registered ielts certificates without attending the exam (Infos. [protected]@gmail.com)
    Email: infos. [protected]@gmail.com
    (Whatsapp: [protected]
    Website: http://traveldocs.webs.com/
    Hello we can help you get good and you desired score on the ielts & toefl, esol, and celta/delta, pte test and it will be registered into the database of the examination board and can be verified from anywhere in the world.

We offer the following services from which you can choose any of the options below.

1- we provide official pte certificate with registration into the database and actual center stamps for customers interested in obtaining the certificate without taking the test.

2- if you already took the test and it less than a month that you took the test, we can update the results obtained in your previous test to provide you with a new certificate with the updated results for you to follow you pr procedures without any risk.

3- we can provide question papers for future test before the actual test date. The questionnaires will be issued about 6 to 10 days before the test data and will be 100% same questions that will appear in the test. Guaranteed at 100%.

4- we are teachers and examination officials working together as team so you can choice any of our proffessional to go in for
    The exams on your behaft.

5- you can register for your exams and go in for but we shall provide your target scores as you request because we have underground partners working at any center test which give us access into the system.

Let me know which of the options you will like so we can process for you.

Our organisation is well connected with various invigilators, british council data
    Base managers and test centers, which enables us to register your scores in any ielts
    Center around the world. All our certificates are original and british council
    Certified.
    We sell registered ielts & toefl, esol, and celta/delta and other english language

Email: infos. [protected]@gmail.com
    (Whatsapp: [protected]
    Website: http://traveldocs.webs.com/

get registered ielts certificate without attending the exam (infos. documents@gmail.com)
    Stupid service of Travelguru, my hotel booking was cancelled and confirmed that the refund will be processed within 24 hours but no response even after 2 days.

Travel Guru — cancel hotel booking

Elangovan A
      I booked hotel oxford, erode, tamilnadu from 13.11.17 to 14.11.17 in the name of arumugam r. But the hotel management...

Travel Guru — exploitations of customers from yatra/ travelguru in lodging services

rajeshsgodse
      I had booked arya lodge mysore online from official website of yatra.com for check-in on 29th sep 2017 with ref number yat...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Mr Singh cab
      Mr Singh Cab Service one of the pioneer Taxi Service Chandigarh, Operating since 2010. We provide best Cab service in Chandigarh to all over North India with 5000+ satisfied customers. Our main focus to provide Cab Service from Chandigarh to Shimla, Manali and all over Hill stations with best driving staff, who will provide best of his knowledge about region and will guide you through the route.

mr. singh cab service chandigarh mohali
      Updated by Mr Singh cab Aug 30, 2017
      Tour package Chandigarh to Shimla kullu Manali Dharmshala J&K Goldan tampel

dbsbhat
        I booked two rooms in suraj holel at nandyal. The site showed rooms available and made me to pay advance amount in full. After 24 hrs i get a call from travel guru stating that the rooms are not available at this hotel for the dates i booked. When asked for immediate refund they state that it was not possible to refund immediately but it would take working days for refund. Complaint is about
        1. Showing incorrect infromation and collecting full advace money.
        2. When it comes to refund they take their own time.
        Never ever try travelguru

Raju Modi
          I booked a room at hotel treebo lakeside inn nanital through travel guru months back but when i reached the hotel the receptionist said they had no information about my reservation. I was so upset as i had my family with me. I was so tensed about it, they spoiled my holiday as i went to relax not to get tensed. Later after a phone call my rooms were sorted out. I got settled in a small room as they said this is all we have got. I had left a message in my booking for the hotel but no one had any idea about my request. I did not wanted to create any scene over there hence i settled on what i was offered.in future i will not trust travel guru. Booking id thank you for booking with travelguru.com. We are pleased to confirm your booking as per the following details:
          Hotel : treebo lakeside inn, nainital, india
          Booking id. Tgu[protected]
          As on online transactions of 10th September for booking hotel in mookambika deluxe in BADAMI you are not transfer my amount to that hotel so pls transfer that as soon as possible that is on tomorrow only.
          Respective hotel management is waiting for amount for further proceeding

pratima jadeja
            Booked suite a room for munnar for 3 nights at plum judy, 24, 500 debited from my account and a day before check in i got a msg that room is not available with a suggested 3 star hotel 30 kms away from previous one.
            I was asked to wait till 12.00 am to resolve the issue... Called them at 11.55 pm and the manager replied that reservations are now closed lease call tomorrow that is when we were expected to check in. After repeated mails and calls all i got at the end was sorry mam no other hotel is available.

Booking id : tgu[protected]

Money debited and booking cancelled at last minute
            Money debited and booking cancelled at last minute

Travel Guru — Cancelled hotel booking without notice [Resolved]

Khushali Bhangde
              We had booked a hotel room in the Byke Hotel, Matheran and had paid 17, 010 rupees for the same through this website. We got...

GeorgeAsh
              I don't understand how websites like travelguru still retain their licence to do business despite rejecting bookings paid and confirmed way ahead. I had an uncle in Australia booking through travel guru, got a confirmation and then 3 days before the date, advise us there are no rooms available! Isn't that a clear violation of their travel agent licence?

Travel Guru — Hotel booking not honoured

Hirok Dutta
                Hotel Booking from Travelguru.com was not honoured to foreign tourist Gene Paul Castillo from Phillipines
                reaching...

Alekhya Yalamanchili
                I have booked a hotel from a website called travel guru in guduru. They have deducted the money and sent one voucher stating i can check in as requested. I was attending a funneral and to take some rest and freshen up i have booked that hotel which is located near railwaystation. Train was already late and i am late for the funneral rituals. When i went to that hotel they told me they dont have any online facility for booking. They i called the travel guru people and they are requesting us to pay money for the room at the desk over there to checkin and they will refund the money. They have mentioned that the booking got cancelled and they didnt informed us about it. We were roaming here and there and a lot of mental stress because of that. As i am having migraine it flared up fue to this. I have asked them for a penalty along with the refund for our physical and mental stress. They told us they will give a call back today itself but they didnt. Thats the reason i am lodging a complaint against them and i want justice for this. Please take appropriate action on them.
                I have filed a case against your website in ic3 and you will definitely need to give an explanation on this. Penalty along with the refund is necessary as i just travelled long distance because of you guys to search another hotel and that too after getting late to my aunts funneral.

nagrichik
                  I had booked three rooms on 11th Feb 2017 through Travel Guru vide reference number[protected], hotel reference number TGU[protected] and paid certain amount to them and received confirmation. ( Hotel Niladri )

Today got call from Travel guru on 14 march 2017 that they cannot provide me the room and asked me to cancel the same.

I am extremely disappointed with this company and want you to look into the same.
                  Kindly cancel my booking ref:[protected] and hotel confirmation number:TGU[protected] which was booked at Sripada vijayawada.kindly cancel my order and do the needful at the earliest.

Thanks & regards,
                  Bhargavi.P

Manju0123
                    Tg:2737753' booking reference number[protected]

Hotel confirmation number: tgu[protected]

Dream valley has rejected booking saying there is no information reached to them regarding this booking,

Please refund the amount immediately.
                    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Travel Guru — They made a mess of our vacation and overcharged for worse alternative option

David Batt
                      Travelguru is the worst. 6 weeks before my Pondicherry vacation I paid Travelguru Rs.8986 for 2 nights (Rs.4493 per night)...

Ankisha Nimish Tapadiya
                      Hotel Confirmation no- TGU[protected]

I made a booking for Coco's resort GOa on 19th Jan 2017 paying RS 4945, recieved a confirmation mail from travelguru, but at the time of checkin to the hotel, reception denied the booking. Travelguru did not intimate us regarding the same, not they gave us an alternate for this. Our holiday was totaly ruined. Nor my amount has been refunded yet. I need a strict action against the. I have all the supporting documents.

This is one of the Worst hotel booking site. I had booked a hotel in Goa 15 days prior to my visit. Got an email confirmation with the booking voucher & details from Travelguru. At the check in time, after reaching at hotel the reception denied the booking, saying that it was not confirmed. We waited for almost 6 hours, gave number of calls to Travelguru, but the issue wasnt resolved. They did not intimate us about the cancellation nor they were ready to refund the amount.Customer support is not good. I would suggest not to book anything from this site, . they are hopeless people. If they are not able to run this site they should close it. Total waste of time!!!

manu_117
                        I booked a online hotel for 2 days with travel guru i payed full amount to them on 28 dec 16.my booking was on 30dec16 to 31dec16.On 30dec16 when i reached the hotel at 7pm the hotel manager told that no booking is done with ur name.after continously trying for 1 hour thier representative attend the call and told that we have booked alternate hotel for u pls check in their when i reached that hotel the hotel told they have no room available i again called travelguru and they told that they will call in 15 min and arrange a hotel but they didnt call or arrange a hotel i have to wait for 3 hours in cold with my family in manali bus stand waiting for thier call but they didnt bother to call .
                        Updated by manu_117 Jan 05, 2017
                        I want this company to be banned so that others wnt suffer what i had suffer if they have not cinfirmed they should have told me earlier they cancelled my booking when already i was on the way and that too with email they dont even send me a text message about the cancellation
                        Updated by manu_117 Jan 10, 2017
                        Sir pls do need full 6 days passed but no response from thier side they dont mail me also

senguptaatanu
                          I booked one room (Booking date 08.12.2016 Ref: [protected] Hotel Confirmation Number: TGU[protected])
                          Hotel Utopia, Daringbadi, Orissa for 2 days 20 and 21st December 2016 by paying full amount Rs.2233.00 online.. I was travelling by Car on 20th and on the way when I got Net connectivity I received an email that no room is available and to contact Mrs. Renu over phone. When I contacted Mrs. Renu, she told that no room can be provided but she can try for some alternative after we reach there. On the way it was evening and we were to cross hills amidst dense forest. Since I was travelling by Car with my family, as per locals advise we decided to stay back on the way. Same was informed to Travelguru officials and I confirmed that I will reach next morning and to inform the same to Hotel Utopia. When we reached Daringbadi on 21st morning after travelling 700 kms by road, the Hotel Authorities informed that no room is available.It was not booked since they were not paid by Travelguru.From the hotel I contacted Travelguru when they informed that they will call Mrs. Renu and call me back. That phone never came. Mrs. Renu never came to picture. Ultimately I had to leave Daringbadi without staying there since no accomodation was available. Immediately I sent one email to Travelguru for refund of Hotel Booking amountRs.2233.00 and Driver and Petrol charges etc.The email has not yet been replied.

Travel Guru — Wrongly charged

I was wrongly charged on my credit as I have cancelled my booking but still they have my credit card and they are not giving refund I need a refund refund.