Nexa — Car dealer forcing me to buy insurance from him before delivering in new car.

Dear Sir/Madam
With reference to the subject cited above myself Abhijit Mohanty from Cuttack, Odisha have booked a Maruti Suzuki Baleno Petrol Delta variant of Granite Grey colour on 27/10/2015 from Nexa Twin-City (Sky Automobiles).I'm getting the delivery on 30th of Nov. The Relationship Manager (Mr.Udaybir Mohanty) and Manager Mr Sanjay Gupta with whom I was dealing with says if I don't take the insurance from the dealer then I can't take the car my money will be refunded, but as per IRDA norms »
No Manufacturer has given a Mandate to Dealer to deliver in car only when Insurance taken from his Dealership (Unless - there is Free Insurance Scheme - where in offer Valid when Insurance taken from Select preferred Partner Insurance Players as per Terms and Conditions of Scheme laid down by Dealer or Manufacturer)
I want you to take necessary actions against the dealer for malpracticing and blackmailing the customers.
Waiting for your earliest response.

Thanking you,
Yours faithfully
Abhijit Mohanty

Car dealer forcing me to buy insurance from him before delivering in new car.
Updated by Shradha Ent Nov 21, 2015
I have also complained with Nexa Customer Care Support and got a complaint number NX[protected] but still my problem is not resolved.

+91 11 4678 1000 [Press and Media]