NIIT

Haryana
India - 122001

Good

NIIT Complaints & Reviews

My wife took addmision for GNIIT 3yr S/W Engg program at Thane branch, she was completed 3 semester, also paid full fees (Rs. 85,000-90,000).
But due to B.Com final exam & marriage she got break. now she want to continue remaining course and when she went to NIIT institute they said your syllabus was old & program is executed you can't continue. also when she ask abt full paid fees they says fees is not refundable.
But many times she went there the representative told her that there was no such batch avl and asked her to come next day.
And now they said program is executed. What can we do if she want to continue course or money back?
Can we file a consumer complaint against NIIT in this case? If we can file the complaint, then what is the procedure?
Please help.
Ganesh
Aug 13, 2020

I, Sridipta Misra,am pursuing B.Tech 4th yr. in Information Technology.I the the 5th National IT Aptitude Test conducted by NIIT, from NIIT Kankurgachi, Kolkata on 18th January 2009. I received my result on 26th January 2009. I scored 93 percentile and was among the top 7 percent in All India. I scored well and received my certificate, but with my name written wrong in it. I resubmitted my certificate for correction then and there as directed by the Center Head and since then I have been continuously visiting the center, calling and mailing the officials (mainly Mr. Arup Nandi, ex-center head). But each time he assured that he will look into the matter as soon as possible. He asked me to mail you all the details along with an application. I did so immediately, but he never replied to my mail. I never got any concrete answer. And now, after almost 18 months, I have been told that due to lack of correspondence from my side, I won't be getting my certificate! I have been told that I cant even have my old erred certificate back.

Thanks to NIIT Kankurgachi for help and co-operation. But now I have lost all my hope and am unsatisfied to the core with NIIT's service.

I STRONGLY ADVICE EVERYONE TO STAY AWAY FROM NIIT! THEY ARE FRAUD PEOPLE!
    Aug 13, 2020
    Send a mail in this regard to [protected]@niit.com.
    hopefully a solution would be made available to you.

My Details:-
      MANUJ SHARMA
      B.Tech; ECE’ 08 HCTM,Ktl; K.U.K
      +91-[protected]

I enrolled for three corses at NIIT after leaving my job. (A+, N+, later CCNA)..but there was no batch after enrolment.
      I submitted for the fee refund of the A+, N+ as the classes did not start and centre head approved it....but its 3 months now and I did not recieve the money back even after asking them again and again.
      Also, the batch for 3 students started for CCNA and batch time was given to be 7-8 PM on a promise that it will be changed after 1 week.
      No change in batch timing was there and I had to return home late night driving my bike.
      Even after 1 month, the course was just started and the faculty had his own exams and was waiting for another batch to start so that we will be collaborated with them.
      We agreed even on that and after 45 days the course was just started and was not completed enough which they promised to be completed within 2 months.
      After being merged into the oter batch, the faculty told me to get the ID card to sit in class for CCNA.
      When I enquired about it at the centre, there was no registration on my name with institute even after 2 months of fee+form submission. I filled the form again as the centre head was not available.
      After two days, there was no registration again. The faculty for CCNA reminded me again and again for ID card and I could not get the course books because I was not a student officialy.
      So, due to whole mess, I talked to centre head of NIIT chandigarh about fee refund as I was jut wasting time and money. Any other institute would have completed the course in this time frame.
      She agredd a I gave enough reasons. She approved the application and I submitted the original copy of fee reciptes in the office of NIIT chandigarh.
      She promised me the refund within 7 days. There was no response even after 3 weeks, I went to centre leaving my office which I joined temporarily to earn few bukcs because I was not left with money and any course certificate.

When they can not wait for the student to submit the fee even for one day, they should be aware of the student's issues who is waiting for the fee refund for last 3 months.
      Thats after the application approval from the centre head of NIIT chandigarh.

Also, she signed the application for approval of fee refund because I was unsatisfied from the mess going on regarding the classes and centre failing to register me with NIIT and Cisco even after 1 month and thus no ID card issued.

Who woul have been responsible if after ourse compltion, I would not hav been able to appear for CCNA exam because I was not registered with Cisco.?

The classes that I attended was just a wastage of time, energy and money and I was left with nothing but incomplete motive of doing a course at NIIT. I travelled daily from panchkula to chandigarh.
      Still waiting for the fee refund. But thinking of going for the legal action.
      Dear Student,

We are verifying the issues shared by you for earliest possible resolution.

We will revert to you ASAP.
      Thank you for your co-operation.

what is this madam

NIIT Chandigarh sec-32, system is totally wrong, students are facing various type of problems at this center.i have complete my CCNA course and not received yet.

ravi kumar
      sorry not received Cisco voucher yet.my email address is write.

If you are planning to join niit beware! Here they dont have any qualified teachers nor infra structure nor anyone who can...

I am Biswajit Patnaik student of ORACLE-DBA NIIT Chinchwad branch. Pune ID No-S[protected]
        On 31 March 2010 I joined this course and paid sum of amount Rs 24000/- (Twenty Four Thousand) from last two month (1st May2010-29th June2010) due to Unavailability of faculty classes are not going till date.
        I personally visited to the Center Head, Chinchwad Branch with this problem but he replied that there is no faculty available for Oracle DBA and at last no feasible solution came out from him, really I got lots of tension and harassment as well I am wasting my time also from last two months, I was not excepting this type of services from NIIT, due to a good brand name in Market of NIIT I joined in NIIT.
        So for the above I am requesting you to please help me and resolve my problem otherwise please refund my money as soon as possible.
        Biswajit Patnaik
        Ph-[protected]
        Biswajitpatnaik.[protected]@gmail.com
        Dear Biswajit,

Please take note of the e-mail sent to you by NIIT.

We appreciate your sharing concerns and have initiated corrective actions.
        Kindly keep in touch with NIIT through [protected]@niit.com.

Assuring you a speedy resolution.

For NIIT Limited

I am Nikesh Neelakantan. This is more of a warning to others than a complaint, because it is no much use...

NIIT — scholarship fraud [Resolved]

I AM A STUDENT OF NIIT JHANSI NAME APOORAV SHRIVASTAV REGISTERED FOR
          GNIIT AND MANY OTHER COURSES MY REGISTRATION NUMBER...

I am ex-student of NIIT Jadavpur ( West Bengal, Kolkata). I admitted at NIIT for a basic computer course.The course fee is too high from other institute because of brand name.After completing 3 months basic course, a beautiful lady named "Sarmistha", she trying to Convenience to do a high level course like vb .net & asp .net etc. & told me to provide me a placement to reputed company .She again told me do spoken english course.Then, I agree to her proposals & doing almost 2 yrs course by giving huge money. In the year 2007, I finished all course. After finishing the course, they don't provide me a placement. They shows a reason that I am very brainless boy, I have no intelligence etc etc. Then I & my father going for quarreling at NIIT centre. After huge argument, they at-least provide me a placement in a low level company.

So, I suggest all friends, not to go NIIT to learn IT/Software skills. You can learn from other institute or computer centre with low cost. NIITs are educated bandit. They advertise in many electronic or print media for doing a course.
          Aug 13, 2020
          NIIT has this business strategy of making you enroll for the most expensive course, regardless whether the course is suitable for you or not.
          You people can anytime revert back to NIIT Regional Office or Head Office for lodging your complain.And then only your true potential will be evaluated and you will come to know whether you are at all suitable for any job or not.For your kind information no job depends entirely on an institute.It depends rather on the potential of the student.I personally being a student of NIIT is now working in one of the topmost companies.And I do know lot more such people working in and around us.So you better groom yourself and dont try to influence others with the same kind of view.They may be a better observer than you.

I AM A STUDENT OF NIIT JHANSI NAME DEEPALI AWASTHI REGISTERED FOR
            GNIIT AND MANY OTHER COURSES MY REGISTRATION...

Hello Sir/Madam,

I had enrolled for iGNIIT copurse in NIIT Pune center in 1999. As per course requirement I have completed all the semesters as well as Professional Practice (PP). But I havent received the certificate till now. When Spoke to pune cneter head he gave me a letter stating the the certificate is in process and I will receive it soon. I need to submit the certificate to my office.
            Can you please help me with this?

My details:
            NIIT Reg No:[protected]
            Course: iGNIIT
            Center: Pune

I will be glad to provide any more information if required.

Thanks & Regards,
            Prashant Patil
            [protected]@gmail . com
            Dear Student,

Please refer to our mail sent on 16th June, 10 regarding the issues you have with NIIT.

We would request you to respond to the mail.
            Our e-mail id is [protected]@niit.com.

Assuring you of our best services.

For NIIT Limited
            even if you get the certificate, what will you do with the certificate. Most employers want BE or MCA. Very few will accept this certificate.
            @ajayd:
            I already have MCA and a MBA degree. But if I have paid lots of money for a course I should be getting the certificate right?

after join niit i face many problam. they comtted me they will provide part time job after complete one year couse and full...
              Respected sir,

I, Prabhash Kumar Srivastava (student of Honours Diploma in System Management(HSM) course)...
              HI,

This complaint is to tell you that currently we are pursuing DBA course from NIIT institute and NIIT doesn't...

This is Laveena Kamboj, resident of faridabad. I am putting this complaint against NIIt certification.

I appeared for 6th NITAT test on 21st February and the result out on 26th February. My test was cleared. And I have applied to certificate and score card, NIIt told me that we will provide you the same but its being one month that they are informing me that you can call on this date and that date we are searching your certificate, and at last after a month time now they are saying that we cannot provide you the certificate as the website through we provided the score card and certificate that has been closed from Head office side. So we cannot provide you the same. Its being one month that roaming around but i am not getting any response.

I have given this test in NIIT NH5 Faridabad.

Please help me out to get my 6th NITAT certificate and score card.

Thanks for your help and co-operation.

Laveena Kamboj
              laveena.[protected]@gmail.com
              Dear Laveena,

We are working to provide you an early resolution.
              Please keep in touch with us at [protected]@niit.com.

Manager- Student Relationship
              NIIT Limited

SIR
                I NISHANT VISHWAKARMA STUDENT OF NIIT JHANSI ENROLLED FOR GNIIT,C++ AND ETHICAL HACKING MY REGISTRATION NUMBER...
                SIR
                MY SISTER IS A STUDENT FOR GNIIT AT NIIT JHANSI .WE MADE HER JOIN NIIT FOR A GOOD CAREER BUT I FIND THAT...

Sir, I am also a student of DDNT course From NIIT Gomti nagar Branch, Lucknow, U.P. and i also faced the same Problem and even lots of more problems. I joined NIIT on 2nd April 2009 for DDNT course with fees 25000/- + Vat.
                The First Problem:-
                1- On the admission time the counsellor Told me that they will provide us a Live Projects with this Course and now its May 2010 in ths month they are Scheduling my MT but as i know this is Diploma course of only 6th month.But still i never heard about any live project and even no one in faculty is providing me the right information.

2- In duration of my MT My faculty Ms. Ankur Rampuria is not providing any right information about my Diploma. Some time he says that on my diploma there will be Garde on my diploma but some time he says and even other faculty members says that on my diploma there will be only the time will mention like "This Student is certify that he attended the course of Diploma in Dot Net Techonology for (time will be mention like some hours or in day)" so please help me with this information.

3- The most important thing is that my branch manager is totally a bull man he dont know how to talk with student and he misbehave with girls students.

4- I wanna say 1 more thing i dont know schedule my classes but they dont have importance of students time. You can recognise with situation my course is only for 6 months and they delaying and delaying now its crossing 1 year.
                Dear Student,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.
                Please send us your contact details and student id at [protected]@niit.com.

Assuring you a speedy resolution.

From: Mohammad Imran <[protected]@gmail.com>
                Date: Wed, May 12, 2010 at 6:02 PM
                Subject: Clearification

This is to inform you that my issues has been solved on the following issues.

1- After completing my course they will provide me the project.

2- I have discussed with Mr. Ankur Rampuria and he cleared my doubts on certification.

3- I don't have much interaction with my centre head before today and today i have long

discuss with him so i feel i was wrong.

4- My course is near about to completed within 1 month.

Thanks.

Hi, This is Pradeep. I am B E in computer science. I want to do a diploma course in JAVA technology from NIIT(Ganganagar)Bangalore....

Hi Sir,
                  I had enrolled for the GNIIT course at your NIIT institute, located at Lajwanti Garden. The course duration was for 3 years. However, after I completed 1.5 yrs (Semester 1 and 2) at Lajwanti institute, I was transferred to the Janakpuri centre for completing Semester X and Semester Y.
                  I would like to inform you that I have completed only Semester 1 and Semester 2. Semester X and Semester Y are still pending from the Janakpuri Centre.
                  The reason for not completing SEM X and SEM Y is that I was marked as a defaulter by the Management.
                  The Management people told me that if I make the complete payment for SEM Y, only then I will be able to complete SEM X (I have already made the full payment for SEM X).
                  However, on 29th of November, I received a telephonic call from the office stating that I should meet the management people in person and make payment for SEM Y. I told them that I will not be able to come and make the payment since I was getting married on 1st December, to which they said, “either you submit the fees for SEM Y or we will cancel your enrollment.” Honestly speaking, I am very much interested in completing the remaining SEM X course.
                  I would be grateful if you can kindly consider my case and look into the matter and resolve this issue with the centre head.
                  Following are the enrollment details:

Student Name: GEETA TANWAR
                  ICSI Registration No: R[protected]
                  NIIT Student ID No: S[protected]
                  NIIT Centre Name: NIIT JANAK PURI CENTRE
                  City of NIIT Centre: DELHI
                  Contact Details: [protected]/[protected], SURYAVANSHI.[protected]@GMAIL.COM
                  Suryavanshi.[protected]@gmail.com
                  I will be waiting for your considerate response.
                  Yours Sincerely,
                  Geeta Tanwar
                  niit

Respected Sir,

I am a student of GNIIT course at NIIT (janak puri West).My Reg. no. is R[protected] .I joined this course on 25.09.2006 which is still going on.
                    This is a 3 years Software Engineering Course in which they provides 2years reading + 1year industrial training But till now My reading is going on.and i dont know that wheather this will be complete in the coming 2-3years years or not,
                    They telling to people that Graduation is not required but when u joined this and paid Rs.[protected] fees then they dont care about us.

WhenI asked to him that why My course is so late then they said "I dont know,due to ur mistake,Asked to center office,Get out from here"

Another problem is my paid fees.I paid to him Rs.81500 wheather my total fees is Rs. 81500+ Service.Tax but their system shows a Due amy.of Rs.40,000.I shocked to see this.I complained of this.they asked to me that see the RASHID of Fees that u have already paid.I gave rashids to them.Suddenly they said that this is a technical problem and will be solved within 1week But still after 5-6 months it is still.I dont know what should I do.

I tell you that not only I but also a lot of other students are in this situation.

Please take very Strict action against them.so that they cannot fraud to other.

Thanks.
                    Thanks a lot
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    I am the student of niit sem b in dehradun and i wats to transfer my center in dehli south extention.it is good for me . please give me reason.