[Resolved] NIIT — Fee Refund Problem

Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
 hmittal05
Respected Sir/Mam, This is to inform you that i am the student of your institute and i have completed my 1st Sem. of GNIIT course from Niit Ambedkar Road Center, Ghaziabad, but due to some problem, i request to transfer my in Niit C.P. Delhi. it has taken a long time approx(4 months) after that I transfered to Niit Cannaught Place center Delhi. I have submitted the whole fee in admission time to ambedkar road center, but now, he gives me only few amount of my fees (1/4 part of (after deduct 1st sem fee) from total fees) in august'2013, after then he told me that he give my 2nd installment in next month, but till now he is not give my fees and no any response, when i called to center or a director not receive my call and if receive my call then i call my name and cut the call. now, i was unable to attend the class and also not given my exams. So i requested the Center Head of Niit Ambedkar Road center to refund my fee as soon as possible. I just hope you will take some action related to my problem... I will be highly obelized to you... Thanks... Regards, Harsh Mittal NIIT Cannaught Place Center Delhi Student Id:S[protected] Registration No-R[protected] Mobile No- [protected]
Dear Sir
I want to say that, now my problem has been solved.
i am very glad to say thanks to my Head (director sir).
so please delete this post from this site...
Thanking You

[Dec 23, 2013] NIIT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Harsh,

This has reference to our telephonic conversation.
We have initiated further actions.
Please keep in touch with us through [protected]@niit.com.

For NIIT