NIIT

Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122001

Good

NIIT related photos (157)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

NIIT Complaints & Reviews

Thakur Vipin Sain Samankash on Nov 18, 2020
My name is vipin kumar.my student id is s[protected] and registration id is r[protected] i has no received my certificate please resolve my query i has completd gniit in 2016 i have many call gniit center and have call in branch dwarka but they have no response.
my question is where is my certificate? if you can not provide my certificate please clear neither i will raise complaint in police so please do clear

Mob. Number is : [protected]
My current address is : IARI H.No. 242 type2 krishi kunj inderpuri new delhi - 110012

[Nov 18, 2020] NIIT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Neha Ishrat on Nov 2, 2020
    Sir I have taken admission in NIIT from sapru Marg Lucknow. Shivangi ma'am is there who have guided me but till now no information is given to me I have submitted 12500 rupees in office now I am calling again and again but they are not picking up my phone neither they response me I have text her also so I am very much disappointed from your service as they were told me that the classes will be started from 2 Nov but till now no information is given to me one lady has picked the call but cut the phone saying that I will not do anything about it so please take strict action regarding to it.

[Nov 02, 2020] NIIT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Please provide me the solution as soon as possible.

Mohamed Basharul Khan on Oct 16, 2020
      Iam student and pursuing a full stack web development course at NIIT, gandhipuram, Coimbatore. Recently after lockdown in India, the course was temporarily stopped, as a students we are also understand the situation, after 2 months of lockdown they said that to proceed with the classes, but they don't true to their words, and this incident as class is going to start was happened three times. As a student we paid 35000 and it is a huge amount for us and my family is struggled to pay that amount, I trusted NIIT because of their better education, but they failed because of wrong persons. Even now I argued with them, but they didn't response even a single message and just saw the message and left unreplied, so this complaint is for to take some actions and concentrate on our courses and not for the other reasons, if they unable to proceed with us, please take some action to refund the amount and this was in NIIT REFUND POLICY. Thank you and kindly Take some actions

[Oct 16, 2020] NIIT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Lejo Joseph Manish on Oct 15, 2020
        I want to know the procedure for applying for transcript for the first two semester from NIIT. But no one is bothered to even say a Yes or No.
        I requested in email as it is urgent but no one is catering to my request.

[Oct 15, 2020] NIIT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

NIIT — Degree is not Valid.

Bhabatosh Das on Sep 30, 2020
          I have completed my B.Sc IT from KUVEMPU UNIVERSITY under NIIT panbazar, Guwahati centre (D151)..in the year 2011.
          br...

Vikranť Chauhan on Sep 26, 2020
          I have done dca from niit shimla in 2017. They given me only certificate.
          I need the marksheet.
          Please provide the marksheet with marks or grade of subjects.

[Sep 26, 2020] NIIT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

SumitKumar92 on Sep 16, 2020
            Hi team,

Niit teamvdidn’t understand my situation.. I have already mentioned that i can’t pay fee that why i have downgrade the course. I had request them please provide the certificate. I have already paid around 1 lakh 80 thousand to your account. It is a really huge amount of money for me.

They all have spoil my life for the last 8 years no any help from your side and again you asked me about money. I don’t know who’s behind of niit institute but you all management team are involved.

Seriously think about it and do something about it which is good for all o[censored]s.

Otherwise you all management team of connaught place (Delhi) are the responsible for the future if anything happened with me.
            I request please give me the response

[Sep 16, 2020] NIIT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

priyanshigarg on Sep 3, 2020
              Name- Priyanshi Garg
              Ref no: Student ID S[protected] ; Registration No/Enrollment No R[protected]

I deposited 20k rupees but due to some reasons after 1-2 classes I have to leave niit...they told me they will refund my money but they didnt...then I asked them to give me online classes in lockdown as I can attend in home...they said but then also after 9 classes they stopped giving..
              And saying me that you will not get any class

[Sep 03, 2020] NIIT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

NarmadhaVellaichamy on Aug 27, 2020
                I joined niit at the mid of octobee 2019, at pgp in java full stack course in niit madurai, goripalayam . mr.gopal head of the center promised me that he would complete the full course by december 2019 and promised me for full job assistance. but the coourse was not completed till now, spring framework, hibernate, google app engine was not completed, they said portion was over. since they have to provide us job assistance we are not able to complaint them, job assistance is also not good.i got books after the exams have been finished . mr.gopal sometimes not talking the call. i wasted the money trusting him. they didnt complete the portion and they we are taking the nextbatch and not all teaching us.my money is totally wasted

[Aug 27, 2020] NIIT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

NIIT — NIIT certificate not issued

LATAA NARWWANI on Aug 19, 2020
                  This is Lata Narwani, Have done GNIIT course 19 yrs back to start my career and unfortunately In Spite of round...

NIIT — Not receiving transcripts and certificate

Amit Bhushan Lal on Aug 17, 2020
                  Sir/ madam
                  I joined gniit course under bhavishya jyoti scholarship 8, in 1998. At sector 19 noida, corporate office...

NIIT — Not giving proper placement

Shubhambidhuri0555 on Aug 13, 2020
                  Sir/ madam i have completed by GNIIT course in 2018 from NIIT south ex, is hard for me to complete it because the faculty...

Rajiv Sharmaaa on Jul 10, 2020
                  Dear sir/mam
                  Niit gandhi nagar totally fraud bussiness
                  So please stop
                  Last tym m complain no revert
                  Please take remedial step against niit gandhi nagar
                  I need refund of my money i got pay niit gandhi nagar
                  They should not complete my course so please take need full action i need justice i need refund

[Jul 10, 2020] NIIT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sumit Barik on Jul 4, 2020
                    I am sumit barik, my student id is - s[protected] and registration id is - r[protected]
                    Enrollment id is - en[protected]

I need my soft copy of the gniit certificate very urgently, my certificate is in niit garia center kolkata but in this pandemic situation i did not collect the gnnit certificate. So i need a soft copy for my company education verification. So please given me my softcopy of the gniit certificate immediately so i can provide them.

Please help me in this regard. It's very urgent

Email id: - [protected]@gmail.com
                    Phone number: [protected]

Admitted niit center: tollygunge kolkata niit *i don't any get feedback from niit if i will not getting any feedback from niit. So i will complete and taken bad steps for it.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 7, 2020
                    Issues have been solved thank you

[Jul 04, 2020] NIIT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rajiv Sharmaaa on Jun 30, 2020
                      I have student 2014 batch but now till not completed my course and no job provide totaly fraud with me because off my carrer life totally spoil niiit gandhi nagar centre totally running for business not for student carrer 2014 batch not complete upto till date and also no teaching services provide only waste of time and money, niit gandhi nagar only for fun entertainment not for student carrer so i request please refund my money m so much year wait because of they will provide me certificate and job but nothing else

[Jun 30, 2020] NIIT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      dear sir no action take in this complaint, i request please do need full action i need refund,
                      Niit totally fraud so please stop that activity
                      u should not solve this problem please say i need justice

i request niit please initiate my refund

Niit gandhi nagar jammu head say one meeting done with me

then m meet head so head of niit gandhi nagar say i will call u later regarding refund but 2 days ago no call no message, so please i request initiate my refund as soon as possible
                      m very thank full to you
                      U should solve this matter

mahesh reddy kr on May 27, 2020
                        Hi this mahesh kr student at niit jayanagar center bangalore and my student id is :s[protected] and program code:pgjqp and the reason for raising this complaint is, as i have not attended the classes for one week and in the center they told about postpone of the classes of one week and there is aincompletion of course and i didnt attend for hiberbnet, spring, angular, servlets, js and googleapp engine classes and three assesment tests and they told that they will conduct online classes but they didnt inform about the online classes for this course and i am requesting you to look into the matter and i need to complete my course.

[May 27, 2020] NIIT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Yogeshbajaj on May 3, 2020
                          This institute make fake promises about the placement. This institute faculty has no proper knowledge and not able to share knowledge. They run business only and not interested in sharing knowledge.they only spoil student life.

NIIT — pgdbo certificate not received

Abhijeet Yadav12a on Mar 6, 2020
                            I have completed the pgdbo course from south ex center in 2016. My registration number is r16i[protected]. I know its a very...

NIIT — they are cheating people by the name of job

pankaj.niit on Feb 28, 2020
                            I joined there 18 months ago and i just go there for a course of short term but faculty/counselor told me to join diploma...

NIIT — issue for certificate

Neeraju Sharma on Feb 25, 2020
                            I am the student of south ex branch join niit in 2014 and completed in 2018. I wasted my 3 years just because of niit failure...