NIIT

Haryana
India - 122001

Good

NIIT Complaints & Reviews

I am old student of niit and i have already passed my gniit in 2011 and certificate has alrady issued but...

My Name is Purshottam Tiwari and I have completed my GNIIT course on 2012 and I have paid my all semester fees including the PP (professional practice) fees. I was trying to get my certificate from the janakpuri NIIT centre several times in the past but they were delaying it but I want to get my GNIIT certificate now. Please help me to get my certificate as soon as possible. Below are details:

Student ID - S[protected]
Registration No. - R[protected]
Course - GNIIT
Email - purshottam.[protected]@gmail.com

Thanks& Regards
Purshottam Tiwari
Jul 13, 2021

NIIT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi Any updates on the above complaint.

Respected Sir/Madam
    My name is Atul S[protected] and my registration number is R[protected] I was a student of NIIT...

My name is Tarun Kumar. I am a student of NIIT. my course has been 3 years and not finished yet and my course time duration was 1 year and i have two exams which are not completed yet i used to go to NIIT office but he didn't listen to me and he was also said that we will get you a job but till now no job has been found.
    Student ID is S[protected]
    Registration ID is R[protected]
    Jul 10, 2021

NIIT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I need ANIIT marksheet for job verification purpose. Please help me. All the study centres has been closed. Please help.
      Jul 09, 2021

NIIT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

i am student of niit janakpuri with student id s[protected].i have requested to downgrade my program from aniit in banking and finance to Diploma in Banking and finance.They downgraded my program but i haven't received my refunded amount till now.when i call niit janakpuri they just manipulate me.CEO seema seth says that she left niit I can't help u and accountant mr.raghunath says that talk to seema regarding same.owner of niit janakpuri mr Shekhar bhatia said that because of.lockdown.he has not initiated my refunded.but i made this request 2 months before lockdown and i dont think lockdown can affect NEFT banking services.kindly help.me.regarding same
        Jul 01, 2021

NIIT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have compelete my bscit at 2012 from dhanbad centre but still my result not received .centre is closed now and no contact details available.
          Jun 29, 2021

@NIITLtd
            I am Archana Raut, I have taken admission for Post Graduation Program In Full Stack Software Engineering...
            Dear NIIT Team

Greetings for the Day !!!

As Me & My brother was enrolled for course GNIIT at...
            I'm a student of the 2018 batch. I have enrolled myself in a professional program in accounting & business analytics. it's...

Hi I have passed out from NIIT Satyanagar branch(Bhubaneswar, Odisha) in 2007 but now my current company is asking for Semester Marsksheet.
            Please let me know how can I get them online or if possible offline.
            I have my certificate.
            May 25, 2021

NIIT — Loan

I don't know about the loan, I can't pay the loan because I already have a loan, please refund my 15, 300 I paid for the PG...

I am done BSc IT from in NIIT in 2012. I want to know this degree is is valid for government job or not and this degree is UGC and DEB recognised or not.because I am facing some problem at the time of of taking admission in any universities just like IGNOU and also facing at the time of document verification work in the government job if this degree is valid please give me some authentic proof for satisfie them.
              Because I have cleared STET exam and UPSC mains exam.plz help urgently sir/maim.
              May 06, 2021

Hi Sir/Madam,

This is my follow-up complaint in regards to the course completion certificate. I would need this urgently as I am applying for UK Visa, hence my NIIT certificate adds more value to my experience. Unfortunately I lost my certificate, hence I would request your at most help to reissue the certificate at the earliest possible. Please find my batch, centre and year of completion details below.

As this is really urgent I am awaiting your response at the earliest possible please. Thanks in Advance..!!

Batch (Year) - 2006 to 2010
                Name: VAISHNAVI R
                Registration No. :R[protected]
                Branch: NIIT Chennai NH-33 Centre
                Program : GNIIT (Software Engineering)

Vaishnavi Ravichandran
                [protected]@yahoo.com
                May 04, 2021

NIIT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi I have completed my GNIIT course by 2010, I have lost my course completed certificated can you please arrange me a new certificate.
                  thank you.
                  Apr 29, 2021

NIIT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected sir, I was the student of NIIT Peeragarhi Centre since 2007. My registration I'd is R[protected] I have been paid the Rs 85000 and cleared the module test 1 and module test 2 and I want to issue the 12 months DCA certificate but center didn't issue it so please I requested to kindly attention towards my problem i shall be highly obliged.. Thanks
                    AJIT YADAV
                    Apr 26, 2021

Student Id- S[protected]
                      Name- Shivam Sharma
                      Programme- Post Graduate Programe In Applied Finance And Accounts with GST.
                      Registration Number- R[protected]

This Shivam Sharma student of NIIT Arya Nagar Kanpur joined in 24th Aug 2019 and My Programme name is PGPFAG ( Post graution Programme In Applied Finance and Accounts with GST ). This is Six Months programme which is ended in March 2020 and after that institiute was closed Due To COVID 19.
                      After The few months Online Exams statrted MT (Module Test )in June 2020 and Finsihed in Septemeber 2020 and after that there was no response from NIIT Arya Nagar and Finally At February 2021 certificate giving by the Avinash Sir ( Accountant ) of Arya Nagar and after that Ashish Gupta ( Head of NIIT) would start profeesional Development Classes (PD) but now he is refusing his statement.
                      Sir, i Want to know when i will Get a placement.
                      Apr 25, 2021

NIIT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My counsellor had said me that now i have to pay Rs11, 800 and the remaining fees of the course i can pay later by EMI from my Salary. But later after paying 11, 800 as my account got activated I logged in my profile and i realised that I have to pay 48k by 1st May and 37k by 1st June. Please take some action and grant me my refund.
                        Apr 13, 2021

NIIT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have done GNIIT course from NIIT, firstly the staff is not providing proper education to the students, secondly after my...
                          While joinng the course they said that you have to pay only 30K+gst for course but now they are forcing me to sign on loan.br...