NIIT — Fraud promises and a big cheater

Kalyan, Thane District, Maharashtra, India
 Ramaiyyer on Jul 11, 2017
As they promise that they will provide 100% job to those student who will complete their job guarantee courses. But they won't. Niit institute of dombivli are fraud. As i completed my course i was interset in software testing and development but they use to sent me for any kind of job (Eg: back office, sale). And if we appose them they use to say that first see yourself you are freshers
So you have to work were u are get selected, i am a it backward student why i should work in sale and etc... And after ward they didn't provide any job opening to me even i call regarding the same they use to say where we sent there u are not interested name then why you are calling us.

At the time of admin they told me that they will send to the job opening in with your are interested and courses which you had taken.
But after completing the course they change their words.

[Jul 11, 2017] NIIT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Student id = s[protected] reg no. r[protected] center is not conducting my semester 2, 3, and 4 examination. i have paid full fees at the center. i had join this center on 2014

The Confluence, A-24 InfoCity, Sector-34, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001