[Resolved]  NIIT — lack of staff, accountability, quality

Lack of teaching staff

They told me the course will be complete in 3 months and there was no teaching staff. The program is supposed to initiate an online session for project work and simultaneously give the student a parallel class room session. They could not do so in time and we got a project staff after the online sessions were over. The entire process took more than 6 months where i was jobless. I was forced to take a job. I asked them to shift my course to bangalore they denied me any refund or transfer of the course. I wish i could get my money back. They forced me to pay the entire fees at once. But took their own sweet time to deliver the course in the time frame. The staff out there would not help us with the project work stating that we were not ready for her session after a lot of complaints to the hod there were no results. Its basically a mess. I wish i would get my money back.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 20, 2019

[Oct 11, 2019] NIIT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NIIT Customer Care's response Oct 20, 2019
Dear Student,

Greetings!!

Thank you for writing to us. Request you to get back to us with your Student id @ [protected]@niit.com

Team NIIT