NIIT — Misbehaviour from employee

Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Jagriti Malhotra
My name is Jagriti Malhotra. I went to enquire for post grad course in banking operations the attendent was PUNEET GOLA.I gave the exam n interview. In the interview i got to know it was a sales profile and when i went to enquire they lied to me and said that there is operational work. So afterwards i told them that i was not interested in the course, then they were calling me day and night even after i told them i was not interested in the course and they even got me a fake call saying it was icici bank hr wasim haider and on msg he is threatning me that "then i guess ICICI will blacklist your profile".
This was the limit this PUNNET GOLA guy has resorted to all sort of cheapness just to get me to join the course. Please guys improve the service you guys are giving i dont kmow what kind of people you have employed who misbehave and try to threaten when they lose hope of people joining the course please take strict action against this.

Misbehaviour from employee

[Mar 06, 2017] NIIT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0