NIIT — niit certificate not issued and didn't get refund for downgrading.

Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 1304nidhi on Aug 3, 2017
I am student of niit from 2012. I joined niit for gniit course in bilaspur (00a27) then took transfer in hyderabad mehdipatnam center (11546). Due to my health issue i was not able continue my internship after gniit. That's why i want aniit certificate. So i requested for my program change aniit, i requested in october but the process got completed after requesting them a lot in january process completed for aniit but when i asked for refund they said you will not get any refund. After that when i asked for certificate they said it will take time process has been started. After january they contacted in april i. E 3 months later to know my book status whether i got all the books or not. Whenever i will cal i get one and only answer your "your certificate is in process your issue has been forwarded in help-desk." from january till mid of july almost 6 and half months have been over but my certificate still pending.

Please i want my certificate as soon as possible.

· student name - nidhi namdeo
· icsi registration no-r1300a2700049
· niit student id no-s1300a2700046
· niit centre name - mehdipatnam (11546)
· city of niit centre - hyderabad
· student contact details-[protected]

[Aug 03, 2017] NIIT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

The Confluence, A-24 InfoCity, Sector-34, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    NIIT - niit certificate not issued and didn't get refund for downgrading.