[Resolved] NIIT — niit certificate not received.

cooldepp on Jan 13, 2018
I have completed the gniit course from south ex center in 2007. My registration number is r0300d8200204. I know its a very delayed request, but currently i am in need to submit this certificate as an education proof.

I am currently working on h1b visa in usa since 2 years. I have been asked by my employer [fujitsu america inc] to submit the diploma for gniit for filing an h1b extension.

I have tried to connect with delhi south ex coordinator and sent multiple emails. But i have got no response from them. Please let me know, if you can help me with this case.

Cooldepp@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 19, 2018
I have got an instant reply from NIIT [CustomerCare@niit.com] and they have provided me the Certificate at once. They mailed me the soft copy and sent the hard copy at my Home address. Thank you NIIT Customer care for resolving this issue quickly. Excellent Service.

[Jan 13, 2018] NIIT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Chennai niit parrys tech faculty was not proper respond me for teching and i will any question go to refer the google for many of times. it will not teching me and cloud learning tech faculty was not tech properly the sir any question it was not proper answer and it was go to refer the goolge

The Confluence, A-24 InfoCity, Sector-34, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    NIIT - niit certificate not received.