NIIT — Teacher-Student relation and teaching procedure

Barrackpore, West Bengal, India
 Manish Sahoo
I am a student of NIIT.NAME-MANISH SAHOOCONTACT NO.-[protected] My Regn. no. is-
R1700B5000163 My faculty (name-SAMUJEET CHAKRABORTY)behaves impolite and he can not make me understand the lessons.He has problem to repeat a speech once and also problem to guide me to choose a course for, which one will be good to me? I request to the inspection members to resolve the problem. And also when i was admitted on at that institution, it was said by the Center incharge that the course (which remainig thre items-CERTIFICATE IN CORE JAVA, ADVANCE JAVA, HIBERNET SPRING)is for 6 to 8th month but still six month is likely to be end but one of my any course is not completed.Now i wanty to refund my course fee cause i will be out of this station permananatly, but they did not agree to refund my course fee.Ihave all the documents of payments.NOW DUE TO TRANSFRRING MY LOCATION I CAN NOT CONTINUE THIS LATANCY.SO I WANT TO REFUND MY COURSE FEE BACKEXCEPT THE ONGOING COURSE ONLY.PLEASE RESOLVE THE PROBLEM .Thank you.

Teacher-Student relation and teaching procedure

[Apr 21, 2017] NIIT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0