NIOS — refund of double payment amount

Respected sir
I want to say that i make a payment for admission in d. El. Ed of rupees 4553.1 date 07.11.17. Payment successful but not shown in my profile. Accourding to your guidelines i wait for 48 hours. After 48 hours when payment not updated i made another payment. This time payment successful and my admission is confirm. But first payment amount is not refunded in my account.
So please sir refund my extra amount. My id no is d[protected]and payment detail is thank you for using your sbi debit card 519xx6526 for a purchase worth rs4553.1 on pos 80000580 at nios citrus txn#[protected].

[Mar 09, 2018] National Institute of Open Schooling customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Sir
i have submitted fees for one enrollment no.[protected] for the course d.el.ed.exam 501, 502, 503
name- rani rathaur
mob- [protected]
During the addmission time my category filled incorrect.My original category is obc.But cyber cafe owner filled st category so now i want to change my category in my original category.And i have submitted exam fee .Please help me

National Institute of Open Schooling Address
    A-24/25, Institutional Area,Sector - 62, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201309