Nios — school registration to nios

Pratul Roy on Nov 15, 2017
A teacher have applied for dled from kachua boalmari high schooll but school registration not done. So school could not verify the application. So sir solve it and register the scholl name. Udise code [protected], kachua boalmari high school. Headmaster - sujit kumar banik, mobile no - [protected], email - kbhs. Jal004@gmail.com, school type - govt

[Nov 15, 2017] National Institute of Open Schooling customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Respected sir,
I have tried to pay fees for one of my colleague for bridge course on 20/10/17, the transaction was unsuccessful but money was debited from my account. So i contacted my bank they directed me to contact you. Please take necessary action to repay my to my account.
Navi1990's reply, Nov 15, 2017
If fees is not submitted to nios and details are not showing there for transaction then kindly wait for 1 week as unsuccesful transaction are credited back into debted account automatically.also you can call on bank customer care they will lodge your complaint and refund the amount as early as possible.hope this helps.

nios admission date is over now.

A-24/25, Institutional Area,Sector - 62, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201309
    Nios - school registration to nios
    www.bdomains.com