Noida Authority Online Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 19, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Noida Authority Online

Having problems with Noida Authority Online?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Noida Authority Online customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Noida Authority Online

Gautam Buddh Nagar District
Uttar Pradesh
201301

Noida Authority Online Phone Numbers

Noida Authority Online reviews & complaints(1113)

Dear Concern,
sewerage Over Flow Within One Month. Kindly Do.

Location Details: Gali No-6F, Durga Vihar,...
Sewerage of F-65 to F-70 in Sector-27 is jam. This complaint has been made many times. No resolution.

Rain...

Hello team,
Last few months they are there are not of insects mosquitoes and cockroaches growing in our Street. We are facing this issue and if you want it a permanent solution for this so please arrange spray to kill them insects.
My name is Subodh Sharma and I am writing you in behalf of are Street people please mark a complaint for it it and make it resolve as soon as possible.

Subodh Sharma
Hossiyarpur village Noida sector 50
Noida Authority Online customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir thos side Suchit Shukla from Sorkha sector 115 noida .. yha pr nali bhut jyada overflow hui pdi h .. bhut hi jyada gandgi hui h jiske wajah se hm bahar nhi nikal pa rhe or sath hi bhut gandi bhadhbhoo bhi aa rhi h ..

Please aapse request h aaj isko kisi ko bhej k saf krwa dijiye its a request bhut problem ho rhi h bhut jyada .

Suchit shukla

I am Sameer Pandey resident of Sadarpur colony, near Mool Chand School, sector 44 Noida.
      The main Sewer line near my house is blocked and bad water is coming all day.
      So, I would kindly request the responsible authorities to take necessary action as early as possible.

Sameer Pandey
      Mob - [protected]

Hello, My Name is Sudhir Sharma, I Live in C 29, Basement, Sector 52, Noida, I Want To Register The Severe Compaint Regading The Issue Related With The Street Dogs, From Last 1 Week I Am Facing Major Issue With The Loss in My Car By Dogs, Before 3 Days Some Street Dogs Removed My Cars Rear Number Place And Cuted The Entire Protector And Now They Removed The Back Number Plate And The Bumper Guard, I Called To Our RWA Head Mr Ashok Sharma Ji But He Told Me To Write The Complaint in Noida Authority, I am Daily Facing This Issue in My Car So Kindly Do Something Needful On Urjent Basis Because Daily I See That Dogs Remove Something in My Car, Please Do Something Needful.'

Thanks & Regards,
        Sudhir Sharma
        Director
        Sound & Energy Healing

We are located @ sector 37, Arun Vihar, Noida.there are street dogs which got mad are biting kids in ward 15.
          We are afraid to send my kids out.kindly send dog catcher to our area. The problem is getting severe day by day

जनता फ्लैट्स के बाहरी पे, निठारी गांव के सामने,...

Please generate my bill
            Address H 286 Sector 22 noida

Sir this is to inform you that I am the residence of Noida sector 12 W block just beside metro hospital location the street dogs are getting mad on day to day basis they are biting small children, people who are moving to the market or getting outside from their houses... yesterday again in W block sector 12 the dogs are running behind the people and biting so kindly I request you to collect all those street animals and throw them away from the sector as it's difficult for us to move out from our homes for emergency purposes

Respected sir/madam,
                I, resident of Village Garhi chaukhandi sec 68 Noida UP 201301 want to inform you that water supply in my village is highly disruptive and discontinued without any prior notice, villagers are not only subject to this arbitrariness but also to the unhygienic nature of water supplied, but in this cruel period of pandemic, our villages has been witnessing no water supply at all from last four days.
                Noida is considered one of the most effluent and prosperous authority of the state, what image it would create had it been known that it is not even able of giving enough drinkable water to their subjects .
                We are aware of the burden of increased responsibility and wish a good health for everyone who are burning their midnight oil to fight Covid pandemic, we request you to kindly look into this matter so each and every person get their share of water cum life .

We will be highly obliged .

Thanking you .

All Residents
                VILL- Garhi Chaukhandi
                Sec 68 Noida UP 201301.
                Thanks for such rapid relief ...your timely intervention was even beyond our expectations...it's not been 24 hrs but problem is resolved...we get water today

The sewage line near our office is not finding a proper outlet and hence has been blocked. As a result, the sewage water is flowing back in our office premises. Kindly look into the matter.
                  Office Address: Raphe Mphibr Pvt Ltd, B 200, Block B, Phase 2, Sector 81, Noida- 201305

Kamal

I would like to draw your kind attention towards the water supply in EWS Flat, Flat No. 127C, sector -73.The water is not coming from the main line.

Installation Required for Street lights as on some poles no street light is there.

सर मेरा प्लाट no. SP-67 सेक्टर 130 noida हे मेरे प्लाट पर निर्माण...

Respected Authority,
                        The water in the sewage line near to our office is not finding a proper outlet and hence is comin back in our premises. Kindly look into the matter.

I live in sadarpur sec -45 near purana barat ghr
                          in 200 no.
                          there roads are very bad condition
                          there is always water on the road
                          and 2 speed breakers also damagees my car not get out from 1 month
                          and some people cover half road with their stairs

please do something
                          so much problem facing out?

This is to inform you that i am getting seepage in my bed room attached with adjacent flat 55-D. This is an unsold flat and still under possession of Authority.

So, please request you to address this issue on priority because its damaging my property

Abhishek Yadav
                            56-D, MIG Flats
                            Swarnim Vihar, Sector-82, Noida
                            May 22, 2021
                            it get resolved
                            Now it get resolved

Sever blockage and nali choked due waste

Open garbage from vegetable vendors n nithari village people dump near mother dairy transformer sector 31 noida b- block....