Municipal Corporation of Thane

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

Municipal Corporation of Thane Complaints & Reviews

We are facing alot of issues and road blockage at ulhasnagar 4 in the industrial area, section 30 B. The road is very conjusted as the lot of industries took more place and due to which we also face road accidents and traffic issues.
So can you please help us with the road cutting so that we get some space to pass.

I hope you will consider this request.

[Apr 12, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Thane customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

Since two months there is shortage of water in our area. Water supply lasts for 10 to 15 mins. due to which we are unable to do household work. Please take some action. I hope my words do go by deaf ears.

I am also mentioning the address..
    Siddeshwar Apartment, kisan nagar 2, Wagle Estate thane (W) 400604, Maharashtra

[Apr 11, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Thane customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments

There are certain miscreants and encroachers which have been carrying out illegal construction upon the said property and...
      Dear TMC

There is continues water flow form upper flr which can cause fire in the building due to shock circuit...

I stay Kopri Thane East, here is a pack of 5 street dogs always near Kopri Fire Brigade. It is very difficult for the people who come late night after work as they attack any 2 wheeler. Also they start running towards small kids and other people with bags. Sometimes due to this there is risk of accident. They have also bitten other domestic dogs and cats. They have also started biting people when they are running or jogging. Also the dogs are not sterelized.

Please send dog van to catch these dogs as soon as possible.

[Apr 07, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Thane customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments

Lots of illegal parking in kausa mumbra .due to this it is very difficult for the nearby residents to drive

Complaint comments

Since last Sunday, precisely after the holi, garbage has accumulated in front of our dental clinic in chandanwadi, near TMC head office Thane. It's the dried grass used to burn in holi. Since last week it's not been lifted. People have started using it as a dustbin.This is causing a serious health hazard to us. Kindly look into the matter and do the needful. I'm unable to post any photographs or video

[Apr 06, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Thane customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments

I am going and bmc in mulund checknaka taking a fine without any reason they doesn't have any proof or picture that's totally misbehaving

[Apr 05, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Thane customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments

Many illegal vendors are started busines on almeda road thane the shameful part is it is so near to the TMC headquarters

[Apr 04, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Thane customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments

Hi i am resident of amrut nagar mumbra, Thane and here there is pipe burst incident in front of Mubin apartment, due to digging of pits, the water is flowing continuously and there is lot of water wastage, please do something

[Apr 03, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Thane customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir/madam,

At Vikas Complex, Castle Mill Compound, Uthalsar, we are facing huge issues of mosquitos.

We request you to please take up fumigation against mosquitos which has not been done for a very long time at our Society.

In the COVID era, we are trying to protect ourselves against infections, but mosquito menace can create a new public health issue.

We sincerely hope that prompt action will be taken up,

Warm regards,
                  A concerned resident of Vikas Complex

[Apr 02, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Thane customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments

From aarogya setu app we had registered for TMC chirag nagar today's appointment -5pm. We had registered this 10 days back and have also received all the details on message./ / Now when we go they say center is closed for next 3 days. What kind of behaviour is this? Shouldn't this be informed prior so thay I could have atleast booked another slots either.

Complaint comments

Hawkers had incroched both the site of road between sarswati school and tropical lagoon.. They were making food with cylinders which is highly risk for commuters as well those vehicle using the road..

Complaint comments

I had registered 4 times on paper complaints but till date none has taken action seriously...last so many months we r facing this issue..wr just begging for water to other society's.
                        We alwys used to pay Bill's on time still we are not getting enough water and proper responses.
                        I m from diva west .
                        Just and just hopefully statement will not work .we need strict action on it.
                        U can't imagine without water how we all are surviving.

Request you to take this on priority.

People just visiting and just giving hopeful statements.

Complaint comments

I am a resident of Saket Towers. There are several street dogs here that cause trouble. Almost every night they howl disturb...

Road no , Wagle Estate, Lodha Supremus 1 office No 103, 111 & 212 are not at following the COVID Guidelines they are working with full strength instead of 50% No sanitizer no Mask no sitting arrangement/ Please take necessary action

[Mar 31, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Thane customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Complaint comments

Would like to bring to your notice about the water shortage issue in our society at Neelsagar CHS, Sainath nagar, Thane East. From last couple of months the water supply is hardly 20 mins @ two times a day & once on some days. Whereas in our near by societies the water supply is continuous. I therefore kindly request you to look in to this matter and help us resolve this issue at the earliest.

Warm regards,
                            Sandesh Ekhande

Complaint comments

I am Machhindra Bhatankar age 76, residing, Bhatankar Niwas, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Thane (West ) 400601. I have been residing...

It is regularly seen that resting facility created by TMC for Sr Citizens, nr Hanuman Mandir, Vasant Vihar is being misused by various groups to conduct their meetings etc. The basic purpose of providing peaceful resting facility for Sr Citizens is lost.This may kjndly be looked into
                                Misuse of rest facility meant for Sr Citizens

[Mar 29, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Thane customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.