[Resolved]  Nokia — Its been a week now my phone is dead.

I had bought this phone in November 2019 and it stopped working so i went to customer care to get it repaired and they are saying its not in warranty period according to imei number the device was activated in june 2019 whereas i bought the device from amazon in November and it should have been in warranty till November 2020. I got their denial letter and contacted amazon as well as Nokia customer care and the issue has still not been addressed. Its been a week now my phone is dead.

Its been a week now my phone is dead.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 3, 2020
My phone Nokia 3.2 suddenly stopped working. I had bought this phone in November 2019 and it stopped working so i went to customer care to get it repaired and they are saying its not in warranty period according to imei number the device was activated in june 2019. I got their denial letter and contacted amazon as well as Nokia customer care and the issue has still not been addressed. Its been a 13days now my phone is dead but customer care of Nokia is doing nothing about it. I keep on calling them daily and everyone keeps saying they will revert back in 24 hours but nobody calls and they have absolutely no update about my complaint.

[Oct 02, 2020] Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Shalaka02 Oct 02, 2020
Its been more than 10 days now that i have been calling Nokia service center and they are not giving any update of my complaint and just registering the complaint over and over again without any actual work on it. More so over they just keep on lying that they will revert back in 24hours but they don't and same story is being repeated since past 13 days now
Updated by Shalaka02 Oct 03, 2020