North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] — meter burnt

Village-Bhattabari, PO & PS forbesganj, Dist-Araria, state Bihar, Araria, Bihar, India
 Raman Roy on Feb 14, 2020
Dear sir

This is to inform you that i am observing since one moth my meter no-7515 is not running. I came to know by the private electrician. It seems that the meter has burnt. I have called to the govt. Electricity line man on phone. But he has not taken any permanent response or solution. Sir i am more than 86 years odd citizen of india. I am quiet unable to visit electricity office personally. So it is requested to please replace our meter with immediate effect. Otherwise i will have to suffer. I cannot bear any charges for this delay.

Ca - no-[protected]

Forbesganj, dist-araria

Thanks & best regards

Rudra narayan deo

Mno-[protected], [protected]

[Feb 14, 2020] North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi sir I
am md sajjad send my bill is pending
cano [protected]
07 07
abdullad's reply, Feb 3, 2020
Sar Sajjad is not good MD Sajjad is good this is correction
Umesh yadav At hasanpur Id[protected], Meter Number - NB5678259, Unit- 176 Hai. Mera Bijli bill Galat kar diya hai sir g. mera meter me Unit- 176 h. Lekin hmko bill 599 unit ka diya h. Mera Bijli bill Galat de diya h. Hm Meter Check Karne wala ko 1000 rupya jama diye lekin hmko rupya ka rasid nhi diya h.

Vidyut Bhawan, Bailey Road, Patna, Bihar, India - 800001