North Eastern Electricity Supply Company of Odisha [NESCO] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 6, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to North Eastern Electricity Supply Company of Odisha [NESCO]

Having problems with North Eastern Electricity Supply Company of Odisha [NESCO]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by North Eastern Electricity Supply Company of Odisha [NESCO] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

North Eastern Electricity Supply Company of Odisha [NESCO]

Odisha

North Eastern Electricity Supply Company of Odisha [NESCO] Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 3456 718

Complaints recently resolved by North Eastern Electricity Supply Company of Odisha [NESCO] customer care

North Eastern Electricity Supply Company of Odisha [NESCO] reviews & complaints(130)

Dear Resoected Sir
I shantipada panigrahi A/C[protected] would like to inforn you that my installed energy meter has been deactive last 2 months . so i request you for change my faulty energy meter.
North Eastern Electricity Supply Company of Odisha [NESCO] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Garena my account was suspended please unban my Id please thank u

My Uid is [protected]

Please unsuspended my Id please

North Eastern Electricity Supply Company Of Odisha [Nesco] — Why 3 day Power cut

Sir we respect you and your services.
      But we have face many problems with 3 day Power cut.
      We haven't receive...

Respected sir, please revision my high non Meter reading amount bill from March 2019 to sept 2019 unless I am not able to pay a big amount.

Please look into your kind attention on this sever issue. A huse difference between the amount shown on your...

Due to fall of tree NEAR TASARA OFFICE, HARICHNDANPUR, keonjhar .
        We are facing problem . And we have complen in the office but they don't here and can't solve problem yet. We are 20 family .face the problem.

In our meghdamru area every day powerful happening from 10.15am to 4 pm sone times to 5 pm.your toll free no reply is fault in 33 kv.
          How many days it will take to repaire 33 kv and how many days consumers will suffer

Please look into your kind attention, near 100 kv transformer at sadhubir, chalunigan, balasore, open cable...
            I have paid my current month bill of Rs. 3441 through Billdesk on 27.7.2021 and amount debited from my SBI account but no...
            [protected] my consumer number
            Abhijit Chatterjee- Consumer Name

This is the message that came today...
            I am paid online electcity Bill through Billdesk but Payment is not credit in consumer account but my amount is debited in...
            Maximum time NESCO ODISHA is sowing technical issue at the time of bill payment through third party application like Amazon,...

I had called a Engineer at electricity department for the cause and he told that lets see the cause for tomorrow due to that there is no electricity in my area for full night.

Kindly request to you do not power cut 10 to 15 times in a day without any reason....

Sir before I leve at qtr. Of RW division, Jaleswar, At- chalanti, Jaleswar, Balasore, Odisha. But I am trasnfor from that place to Baladire. So I leve my Govt. qtr. and my husbend report at electri office Jaleswar and I also drop my request online for disconnection of electri line from 03.05.2021.I think that was a Govt. qtr. May be other people missuse of my connection. After passing of 2.5 months they didn't take any action about disconnection. Sir pl. help me. I[censored] want I also send u my online copy.

I Dolagobinda Behera, people of Sasanpada Village. In our village more than 1000 people are living...
                Number[protected]
                I have paid bill.but I haven't. Received any message for confirmation...
                Money deducted from my bank account but my receipt not showing online . My consumer number is[protected].
                Paid...

Dear sir/madam, I am Surendra Kumar Nayak beg to state that I am applied for new connection, at the month of January 2021, but still now I can't got any facility your sides.it is commercial but by mistakes I applied domestic.i already paid 3, 635 for new connection still now who also not come for verification and not called me therefore I request you to kindly give me suggestion how this problem will be shutout and I get my connection and how it is possible to change domestic to commercial connection.

This is a humble request please do not cut electricity during mid night.. It's being a severe problem in locality... Please resolve this problem.