NowNaukri.com Customer Care

Sat 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sun 10:00 am - 07:00 pm

NowNaukri.com Complaints & Reviews

Karunaraj
Dear pals. Don't trust this company. They will give false promises and loot money from you. If you go thru their website you will find it. Try clicking the corporate company logos featuring in their website (either in the Featured company list or Hiring companies list). If you click any companies in the hiring companies list it will take you to the companies public website which you can directly browse. If you click Featured companies it won't work. They have not mentioned their office address in their website. Based on the std code they may be located in and around Delhi. If you have noticed almost they have contacted candidates from south India, because it is impossible for them to physically verify this company's credibility. Stealing money by using technology. So guys beware of this fraudulent activities.
Greetings from NowNaukri.com!
Please list your full name and email id. Our support team will try to resolve your issue as soon as possible. We regret the inconvenience.

Greetings from NowNaukri.com!

Our support team is trying to resolve your issue, we will get in touch with you as soon as we reach the solution. We request you to be patient and have faith in our services.

We regret the inconvenience caused.

I have also received calls rom Nownaukri today from 3 Delhi numbers [protected], [protected] and [protected] and they have offered me in Nestle, Cadbury's and Amul and all the 3 companies were offering the same salary range and a company car and accomodation. I could easily know that this is complete fraud as these companies for the position does not provide the same as I have some of my friends working there. He was asking me to register by paying Rs. 5200/- as registration fees.

Do not get cheated by the word nownaukri as this is different from Naukri.com which is the genuine portal for jobs.

Pl. pass it your friends so that nobody falls into the trap.

rajab67
    I really do not understand how this nownaukri.com is working. They are only asking money step by step and doing nothing for the customer at the end. Same happened with me and after promising so much, when I denied to pay anything more, they stopped working for me. It is very unfortunate, they are fooling customers like this and still maintaining a well decorated website and many services. No one could able to take any steps against them.
    Greetings from NowNaukri.com!
    Our team shares the enthusiasm to provide you with the best services, however we regret the inconvenience caused by us.
    How to stop such white collar scamsters who are looting us openly without fear of law. I am not aware how his forum will be of help?

smuthu
      Hi Being jobless, I registered with nownaukri.com to find suitable jobs on unlucky day of 3rd Apr. They called it as paid service and they fakely mentioned that they have hidden jobs which are not openly available in the market etc. But they are FRAUDS and I am not getting any job opportunities. I paid Rs.5899 on 3rd Apr. I already complained to them and asked to refund if they dont have job openings. They simply called and again gave fake promises of sending new jobs. The person who spoke to me said he will send a mail. But nothing happened.They dont share individual numbers or mail id. They use one common mail id: [protected]@nownaukri.com or call from common number: +91 [protected] As there are so many cheated by nownaukri.com, I really wish to book them in a police complaint under online fraud and stop them from doing such cheating business. Any help please to get my money back atleast? Thanks Muthu

amitg2685
        Hi Concern, This is to inform a day i got a call on my mobile for Nownaukri will search a better job for me, if i will take their paid service accordingly he was able to convince me and accordingly he started calling me and ask for the paid service charges to be paid on line through HDFC Bank Ltd, going to the portal- http://www.nownaukri.com/index.php. Date Merchant Order ID Amount • All Payment Status Actions 16 Mar 15, 05:04 PM NOW NAUKRI LLP [protected] 28331194 4, 390.00 Completed 11 Mar 15, 06:12 PM NOW NAUKRI LLP [protected] 27761198 4, 499.00 Completed 10 Mar 15, 05:09 PM NOW NAUKRI LLP [protected] 27639404 6, 199.00 Completed 02 Mar 15, 05:55 PM NOW NAUKRI LLP [protected] 26769238 3, 999.00 Completed 17 Feb 15, 03:17 PM NOW NAUKRI LLP N/A 25226816 4, 599.00 Completed 17 Feb 15, 03:07 PM NOW NAUKRI LLP N/A 25225808 2, 699.00 Completed 05 Feb 15, 06:01 PM NOW NAUKRI LLP N/A 23775828 3, 599.00 Completed The Call i received from Nownaukri sales executive :[protected] / [protected], He promised to get your job done at TCS Andheri also he schedule the interview on 28th Feb 2015, later on he done the concall with TCS HR executive were he had approach more 8000 rs for life insurance cover for Rs 50lac.which i feel fishy, and suddenly when i refuse to pay he asked me to pay atleast 4000 all over he started barganing for 3000/- when i approach him for face to face interview, he disconnected his call.Then he never come up with scheduling for interview, when i call custoner care they are just fooling saying it is under process, when i asked to payback the money for not receiving service they are disconnecting the call, Request here to please look as this may be a fool people approaching people and collecting the money. Kindly help me to discard the transaction done and get the money back with heavey penalty. Regards Amit Gaonkar. email - [protected]@gmail.com

Not Provided the services inspite of paying at Nownaukri,

srinivasareddy1963
          Dear Sir, There are many complaints about your job portal and I am one among them. They say it is simply snatching money and not providing any service of which I am also one of the sufferers. I have paid Rs. 10000/- + on 4th October 2014 for the following services: 1) Dream Job 2) Resume Writing & 3) Education Verification. I am also pasting the Receipt of payment done by me Dear [protected]@gmail.com Thank you for paying with PayUMoney. Your Payment has been successfully processed. Merchant Name: NOW NAUKRI LLP Order Amount: Rs 4499.00 Payment ID: 10764992 You Saved Rs 50.00 Payment Summary Amount NET BANKING Rs 4449.0 DISCOUNT Rs 50.0 Amount Paid Rs 4449.00 Payee Info Payment Breakup Name G Srinivasa Reddy Center Code NN001 Product Dream-Job-Finder-Senior State Telangana Mobile No [protected] Email Id [protected]@gmail.com 4499 Rs 4499.00 Your money is safe with PayUMoney. Once you receive the product/service, you can then release the money to the merchant Release Payment For any queries please reach out to us at [protected]@payumoney.com Best Regards, Team PayUMoney PayUMoney <[protected]@payumoney.com> Oct 4 to me English Telugu Translate message Turn off for: English Dear [protected]@gmail.com Thank you for paying with PayUMoney. Your Payment has been successfully processed. Merchant Name: NOW NAUKRI LLP Order Amount: Rs 1599.00 Payment ID: 10766002 You Saved Rs 31.98 Payment Summary Amount NET BANKING Rs 1567.02 DISCOUNT Rs 31.98 Amount Paid Rs 1567.02 Payee Info Payment Breakup Name G Srinivasa Reddy Center Code NN001 Product Education Verification State Telangana Mobile No [protected] Email Id [protected]@gmail.com 1599 Rs 1599.00 Your money is safe with PayUMoney. Once you receive the product/service, you can then release the money to the merchant Release Payment For any queries please reach out to us at [protected]@payumoney.com Best Regards, Team PayUMoney PayUMoney <[protected]@payumoney.com> Oct 4 to me English Telugu Translate message Turn off for: English Dear [protected]@gmail.com Thank you for paying with PayUMoney. Your Payment has been successfully processed. Merchant Name: NOW NAUKRI LLP Order Amount: Rs 3399.00 Payment ID: 10766430 You Saved Rs 50.00 Payment Summary Amount NET BANKING Rs 3349.0 DISCOUNT Rs 50.0 Amount Paid Rs 3349.00 Payee Info Payment Breakup Name G Srinivasa Reddy Center Code NN001 Product C S R Builder R Broadcast State Telangana Email Id [protected]@gmail.com Mobile No. [protected] 3399 Rs 3399.00 Your money is safe with PayUMoney. Once you receive the product/service, you can then release the money to the merchant Release Payment For any queries please reach out to us at [protected]@payumoney.com Best Regards, Team PayUMoney

ravindra_sakshi
            I had remitted an amount of totally Rs.5199/- on 11th Feb'15 for Career Enhancement ( resume building and broadcast at Nownaukri.. I had also sent my resume to them & acknowledgement obtained. I was mislead by a team member, Ms. Shreya Mehta at Nownaukri on 11.02.2015, ( by forwarding my CV to them on top priority and arranging the interview). I was told, many companys is quite impressed about my CV and getting thro. the interview would be a cake-walk for me. Also, he had informed me that, plenty of vacancies available at various Pharma companies... I was literally pressurized by him to remit the amount immediately(within 2 hours of his discussion) and based on the assurances given by him, i was forced to remit the amount of Rs. 5199/-. But, till this moment, no one had contacted me OR sent any mails for any job relevant opportunity even after 17 days have passed. In my opinion, this is atrocious & misleading the candidates by applying pressure tremendously to remit the amount immediately.. Luring the candidates by false promises and asking them effect immediate payment is to be condemned. Although, I am aware, Naukri can't fetch the job for candidates and is purely based on merits, I was mislead by the pressure applied by their team member for immediate remittance of payment, as if, this post was reserved for me. Not only this, no one had contacted me from their company on employment till date. I realize now, it is like a charity payment, I had made it to them.., . As the services are extremely bad, I had sent a mail to them to refund the amount paid by me & for which also, there was no response from them. Today also, (27.02.15), I had sent a reminder to them. . I am not keen to continue the transactions with Nownaukri any more & it is not worth also.(waiting for month's together) Extremely poor response!. By this mail, I would request you to take up this with Nownaukri team to end similar practices adopted. I want, other candidates to get saved at least, from such false promises given by them. Senior officials in this company must be aware, as to what is happening around them & correct the situation. I would intend to get back my hard earned money from this esteemed organization. Regards, Ravindra Tripathi Mob : [protected] Mail : [protected]@yahoo.co.in

ravindra_sakshi
                I have paid Rs 5199.00 to NowNaukri.com towards Career enhancement on 11th Feb'15 &amp; they are suppose to send me relevant job opportunity but till date after 17 days also I have not received any single job opportunity even after talking to the relationship manager &amp; given 4-5 mails they are not responding. Even the customer care number is not responding. Now I want my money refund, they are not responding. Kindly help to refund my Rs 5199 refund from NowNaukri.com job portal

Fraud Job portal
                Updated by ravindra_sakshi Feb 27, 2015
                I have paid Rs 5199.00 to NowNaukri.com towards Career enhancement on
                11th Feb'15 &amp;amp; they are suppose to send me relevant job
                opportunity but till date after 17 days also I have not received any
                single job opportunity even after talking to the relationship manager
                &amp;amp; given 4-5 mails they are not responding. Even the customer
                care number is not responding.

Now I want my money refund, they are not responding. Kindly help to
                refund my Rs 5199 refund from NowNaukri.com job portal

NowNaukri.com Customer Care's response Feb 06, 2016
                Sir/madam, Greetings from NowNaukri.com! We have checked our database and were unable to find your records, we consider your complaint as invalid. even if you want to further extend this issue please present your invoice or acknowledgement of payment to NowNaukri.com . We consider the case closed and please remove the complaint from the portal. Thank you!
                NowNaukri.com Customer Care's response Feb 06, 2016
                still issue is being taken up..
                The Fraud Job Portal cheated me by attracted me by naming 3 job opportunities and I have paid the below Payment

1 NN001 680 Global Enhancer | India International 6199 [protected]:30:38
                *** All the amounts are inclusive 12.36% Service Tax Total Amount : RS - 6199/-

Later the Fraud Agent said me that there is a company requirement for the job and need to pay 4599 and it is the final and no more payments need to be made. I have paid the below payment .

1 NN001 682 Social Media Profile + with Cover Letter/Super Express Delivery[protected]:49:21
                *** All the amounts are inclusive 12.36% Service Tax
                Total Amount : RS - 4599/-

since then they sent me irrelevant job opportunities and recently called and asking for again payment for background verification.

I assume that even now I am not sure that they even had a glance eye on my profile.

Kindly take some action on this web portal and save people who are desperate to get a job or looking for a change. This short of exploitation should be eradicated.

1 NN001 680 Global Enhancer | India International 6199 [protected]:30:38
                *** All the amounts are inclusive 12.36% Service Tax Total Amount : RS - 6199/-

*** All the amounts are inclusive 12.36% Service Tax
                Total Amount : RS - 4599/-

Still my issue is not resolved
                Still Not received any reply to resolve my issue
                Still Not received any from you &amp; did not get my money refunded from NowNaukri.com.

HOW COME IT IS SHOWING IN THE WEBSITE THAT MY COMPLAINT IS RESOLVED.

Mob No. [protected]
                Still Not received any reply from you &amp; did not get my money refunded from NowNaukri.com.

HOW COME IT IS SHOWING IN THE WEBSITE THAT MY COMPLAINT IS RESOLVED.

Mob No. [protected]
                My complaint is resolved. Kindly close this case.

Ravindra Tripathi
                Fake portal on job, be aware
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Job & Career

Nownaukri.com — Nownaukri is a fraud and cheating company - don't get trapped please [Resolved]

seshadri ramaswamy
                  I had remitted Rs. 11, 098/- (online transfer) to this company 60 days back, based on the assurances given by them that, there...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (38)Complaint category Job & Career

seshadri ramaswamy
                  Dear sirs, I had remitted an amount of totally Rs. 11098/- to Nownaukri on 15th Nov'14 for resume building and broadcast. The payment details :- Order No Service Amount 6143 Resume Builder India + Resume Broadcast India + Dream Job Finder 5899 6145 Resume Builder International + Resume Broadcast International 5199 I was mislead by their team member, Mr. Alok Mukarjee--Mobile No. [protected], as if, the ready vacancy is available at Overseas and if I pay the above amount, the interview would be possible immediately. I was literally pressurized by him to remit the amount immediately(within 2 hours of his discussion) and based on the assurances given by him, i had the remitted the amount of Rs. 11098/-. But, till date, no one had contacted me OR sent any mails(excepting that, i get routine mails from them) No resume draft was also sent to me till date, although, it is more than 60 days have passed. EXTREMELY POOR RESPONSE! In my opinion, this is atrocious & misleading the candidates. Luring the candidates by false promises and asking them effect immediate payment is to be condemned. Not only this, no one had contacted me from their company on employment. I realize now, it is like a charity payment, which I had made it to them. . As the services are extremely bad, I would request this organization to refund the amount paid by me immediately. I am not keen to continue the transactions with Nownaukri any more. My ID ref No. 6065820 S. Ramaswamy
                  Updated by seshadri ramaswamy Jan 20, 2015
                  Still pending. Problem is not sorted out.

I want to get back my payment

S. Ramaswamy
                  Updated by seshadri ramaswamy Jan 21, 2015
                  Not resolved till date.

Consolation mails only continued to be received from Nownaukri.

S. Ramaswamy.

mittal57here
                    I have taken two services (International resume build up & broadcast ) from this fraud company called Nownaukri.com. I have paid them around 6000 INR. After taking these services they have not given me any call from any company in last 4 months. They asked me to pay more for interview calls. Thank god I did not pay them more money. They are fraud and cheaters. Please avoid to buy any service from these people.
                    Greeting from NowNaukri.com!

Please state you full name and email id.
                    We will get in touch with you as soon as we reach the solution. We request you to be patient and have faith in our services.

Winvision
                      They got money from me for resume broadcast service, after that no response from them. Self tried to contact the number in the portal, but it is switched off from last week. FAKE SITE... NEED TO TAKE SERIOUS ACTION AGAINST THE CULPRITIES
                      Greeting from NowNaukri.com!

Please state your full name and email id, we will get in touch with you as soon as we reach the solution. We request you to be patient and have faith in our services.

DevangParmar
                        Respected Sir, I purchase National Resume Broadcast Services From nownaukri.com by paying Rs.1, 200/- by depositing cash in their respective account on 23rd July, 2014.Please find attached herewith scan copy of Deposit Slip for proof. I have lot of call to their customer care number but they said that you must purchase Employment Verification Services and Education Verfication Services which is together cost is Rs.2, 200/-, now naukri.com Employee Sumitkumar told that you must purchase Employment Verfication Services and Education Verification Services to activate Resume Broadcast Services.I also send my resume on their registered e-mail ID. After about 2.5 months of purchase of Resume Broadcast Services, there is no single reply from nownaukri.com for sending company's address or consultant address. I want to refund my Rs.1, 200/- as I do not want to continue with nownaukri.com Please help me in this process as nownaukri.com is fake company. Below is the mail communication to nownaukri.com: Dear Mr. Devang, As per our Telephonic conversation I am sending you the Details of our Bank Account. Kindly find the bank details : Bank name : Axis Bank Ltd. Account name : NOW NAUKRI LLP. A/C NO. : [protected] IFSC Code : UTIB0000278 Branch : Dwarka, New Delhi. Amount : 1199/- Thanks & Regards, Sumit behl Nownaukri.com devangparmar1976 . <[protected]@gmail.com> AttachmentsJul 23 to info Dear Sir, Please find attached herewith scan copy of Axis Bank Deposit Slip for "Resume Broadcast-National" Pack which is deposited in your Axis Bank, Dwarka, New Delhi Branch today at 1.45 p.m. Please provide receipt for the above deposit and also give Registered Login ID and Password. Regards Devang Parmar, Gandhinagar, Gujarat. On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 5:29 PM, <[protected]@nownaukri.com> wrote: Boxbe [protected]@nownaukri.com is not on your Guest List | Approve sender | Approve domain Dear Mr. Devang, As per our Telephonic conversation I am sending you the Details of our Bank Account. Kindly find the bank details : Bank name : Axis Bank Ltd. Account name : NOW NAUKRI LLP. A/C NO. : [protected] IFSC Code : UTIB0000278 Branch : Dwarka, New Delhi. Amount : 1199/- Thanks & Regards, Sumit behl Nownaukri.com -- Warm Regards Yours truly, Devang Parmar, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. 2 Attachments Preview attachment Nownaukri Deposit Slip.jpg Image Nownaukri Deposit Slip.jpg Preview attachment Nownaukri.com Deposit Slip.pdf PDF Nownaukri.com Deposit Slip.pdf devangparmar1976 . <[protected]@gmail.com> AttachmentsAug 19 to sandeep.ranjan, info Respected Sir, Please find attached herewith my latest resume as per telephonic talk with Customer Care today evening. Attachments area Preview attachment Resume-Devang Parmar.docx Word Resume-Devang Parmar.docx

No services after purchase National Resume Broadcast Services from nownaukri.com

subhnakar_dhar2000
                          MOW NAUKRI .COM IS ALSO A FRAUD COMPANY PLS DO NOT PAY ANY MONEY TO THEM. Gurgaon Office: Second Floor, Plot No. 96, Udyog Vihar Phase-I, Gurgaon, Haryana, India 122001. Toll Free:[protected] Mob:[protected] General Inquires, [protected]@nownaukri.com Sales Inquires, [protected]@nownaukri.com

[Oct 09, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          NowNaukri.com Customer Care's response Oct 10, 2014
                          Dear Sir, Regret for the Inconvenience caused. Request you to share your contact details so that we can resolve your issue ASAP. Or else please mail your concern to [protected]@nownaukri.com Thanks & Regards, Team Now Naukri

Thank you!
                          i got the best job oppurtunity from this job site.kunal sharma
                          Beware or NowNaukri job portal (http://nownaukri.com/)

My father is working in Chennai and he was trying for a suitable job in Bangalore. From the last few weeks, the team from NowNaukri job portal was contacting him and and they offered him a Sr General Manager position in one of the company in Bangalore. He has 23 years of experience. People from NowNaukri team was behind him to pay a nominal registration fee. The way they spoke, convinced us. The team manager told that the companies will contact within the next one hour and asked me to pay the money immediately. We arranged rs. 5299.00 and paid through NetBanking on 30th-Sept. I have added the transaction details below.Soon after the transaction, the team manager started asking to do another transaction and asked to pay another 6799.00, for the additional service, We argued with them for a long time and rejected his request. The team Manager told that he cannot provide the service until I pay the meoney.

Do not believe NowNaukri team. They cheat us. Soon after they receive the money they stop the contact.

Recently Discussed

Nownaukri.com
                            fraudulent caller demanding payment for jobs
                            Now Naukri
                            Lack of transparency and a scam
                            Nownaukri.com
                            fake job opportunity refund my money