NowNaukri.com Customer Care

Sat 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sun 10:00 am - 07:00 pm

NowNaukri.com Complaints & Reviews

kumsa1971
For the first time i received call from now naukri on 31st may 2016 but by aftternnon 12.00 noon and without much explantion or timw as if Job interview wil be schedule in short time, forced to make payment by 2.30 pm . with in 10 mts on the same day, again one more exuecutive calling me and asking for ransom amount thru online.. Then only realeazied this is online cheating in the name of naukri.com that too from Delhi.
Around 4pm I had send mail for id as given in their invoice but got bounced. Next day when when agains receving call, I started to ask for refund, but excutive is not ready to listen anything and ask me to send Consumer Information Sheet and phtography, to my goodness i am receiving mail from them and agains to reply on this mails are getting bounced.
As per their refund policy -on their site with in 24 hours need to raise, but mails are getting bounced then how they can fix their rules like this.#

Once i back to India will take this matter seriouly with all banking channels a to avoid frauds inside India and ensure my amount is refunded.

Need to publize in all social media and presee to altert this cheating thru online from India alongwith Payu Gateway.

Complainant10293
    I was approached by Karishma, a representative of Now Naukri a few days ago wherein she had categorically mentioned a few senior level job openings in the UAE. The details shared were so specific in nature that I fell for the offer to enroll for the services of this company. I was promised a full make-over of the profile (paper, social and on the web)followed by job interviews with the mentioned companies and subsequent job guarantee, and charged an amount of INR 1.89 lacs.
    After the call, Karishma called me to tell me that I will shortly receive a verification call but I should not tell the verification team about the promises made by her. Obviously I smelled a rat and did the opposite and was able to get a 50% refund over the next few days and other Now Naukri team members, namely Aakash, Priya, Naresh & Megha attempted to make promised service delivery against the balance payment.
    Its been over a two weeks now and now I'm unable to reach anyone in the Now Naukri team, even the customer care has stopped responding to my emails. Their Website has also stopped working.
    Obviously, I have been cheated big time and I would now like to do everything possible legally to ensure that this company is sued, their management be arrested and full refund along with harassment charges be recovered from the same.
    I can forward all related email communication as proof of the above fraud. These are quite detailed and will help build an iron clad case against the perpetrators.
    Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 27, 2016
    The company has accepted its inability to deliver on the commitments made by their team while selling its services and had offered to make a full refund last week. While they had promised via email to process the refund once I have removed my complaint from this forum. The refund has not been processed until end of the day today. Unfortunately, I'm extremely saddened to say that all their representatives are out to make false promises and commitments. My advice to anyone dealing with Jobishh.com will be to be prepared to lose their money and not get anything in return.
    The above company has now changed its name from nownaukri to jobishh. please see below email sent by the same below. Unfortunately, I still haven't received any response from them regarding the services that were sold to me or regarding the refund.

Clearly this company is quite good at doing such frauds, the swiftness with which the name has been changed is remarkable, obviously they seem to be above the law as well?

From: Swati Agrahari [mailto:swati.[protected]@jobishh.com]
    Sent: Friday, June 17, 2016 5:23 PM
    To: 'Service Delivery'
    Subject: Important Update
    Importance: High

Dear Customer,
    Greetings for the day!
    Welcome to www.jobishh.com
    It is with immense pleasure to inform you that the services of Nownaukri have been taken over by jobishh group due to its global reach. The functioning will apparently remain the same with respect to all services to be delivered .We welcome you to our new venture so as to provide you satisfactory and productive services.

Thanks and Regards
    Swati Agrahari
    Team Jobishh
    Hi Swati,

Refer our discussion on my compliant. I happy with your offer to arrange for full refund of the money charged to me. I'm therefore happy to close the complaint and await the refund to be processed with immediate effect.

Regard
    Aman
    I'm unable to change the status of this complaint from resolved to open, thus posting this comment here.

Basis false commitments offering full refund, on email by this company, on the condition of removing my complaint, I had changed the status of the complaint to 'resolved'.

Not surprisingly, the refund was never done. I'm still awaiting for my money and would once again like to warn everyone not to deal with www.NowNaukri.com or www.Jobishh.com or www.jobzark.com they are the same people who WILL tell lies and cheat you extremely efficiently.

Nownaukri.com — Job assured by mr bharat reddy from sales and looted rs 52000/-

satyadeva888
      My self satyanarayana has received a call on april 29th 16 from mr bharat reddy[protected] saying he is hod and single...

Nownaukri.com — Is fraud [Resolved]

Nitin_Agrawal
      Steve philips from nownaukri called me up & promised me to provide the job overseas & counted many such opportunities....

Nownaukri.com — Non rendering of services - request for refund [Resolved]

ksats13
      Job ref ID# NN00233 // ID Clearance code# NN8837
      I am K Satish Kumar from Bangalore.
      I registered with Nownaukri...

Gaurav IT2014
      I have been getting excessive daily calls from Now Naukri and i have given my feedback many times to them. They all ask same Questions and same useless talks - Calling from different numbers . I have registered many of their numbers ( at least 8 + ) as Spam on various web sites & phone auditing companies.
      NowNaukri.Com needs to stop spam calling again and again to the same numbers, their database is shared across all their call centre employees and there is no software check that removes your number from their list, even after making frustrating calls to the customer .
      Multiple call centre employees calling same number actually wastes their resources and increases their own Cost . They pay the employees, employees make calls to same person in their Salary Paid time - and No new Business comes - so basically using multiple employees to do the same job, that too useless because customer is pissed offr.
      Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 5, 2016

[Jun 03, 2016] NowNaukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      NowNaukri.com Customer Care's response Jun 03, 2016
      Sir, Greetings from NowNaukri.com! We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that nownaukri being a job portal also provides services to groom an individual for a successful professional career. We hope to work with you in future if we get an opportunity. Thank you Regards, Nownaukri service team

Mahesh Bommanalli
        Still refund is not processed already complaint raised on this forum on 8th may 2016. And they are marking as a case was resolved. It is very much strange.

[resolved] nownaukri.com — nownaukri customer care not responding, about, my refund of rs.1 49 291

4 reviews
        Ma mahesh bommanalli on may 8, 2016
        There was a black friday for me on 06th may 2016 i got a call from nownaukri and assured 100% job guaranty in oversees and taken my hard earned money 1, 49, 291 rs. For saying various services. Immediately after paying i got doubt about their services i called customer care for refunding on same day they asked a mail to [protected]@nownaukri.com. I sent a mail immediately but there is no response till the time about refunding. But i am getting call from [protected] different persons convincing to go for services and refund is not possible.
        But there is no response from customercare, whenever i am calling customercare for refunding 'give me 10 min we will get back' but i am getting call from [protected] refund is not possible.
        Mahesh
        Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 23, 2016
        Dear All, I got my all refunds from cheater Now naukri.This is become possible only by disputing the charges from PayU money and my card.Other wise it is not all possible by other ways.My Amex card people given me very good confindent to reslove the issue.I realy approciate the my bank. MAHESH

[Jun 09, 2016] NowNaukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Updated by Mahesh Bommanalli Jun 09, 2016
        The complaint raised on this form on 8th May regarding my refund still it is not resolved but they are marking as resolved.

Resolved] Nownaukri.com — Nownaukri customer care not responding, about, my refund of rs.1 49 291

Ma Mahesh Bommanalli on May 8, 2016
        Change Resolution Statement

There was a black friday for me on 06th May 2016 i got a call from Nownaukri and assured 100% job guaranty in oversees and taken my hard earned money 1, 49, 291 Rs. for saying various services.Immediately after paying i got doubt about their services i called customer care for refunding on same day they asked a mail to [protected]@nownaukri.com.I sent a mail immediately but there is no response till the time about refunding.But i am getting call from [protected] different persons convincing to go for services and Refund is not possible.
        But there is no response from customercare, whenever i am calling customercare for refunding ''give me 10 min we will get back'' But i am getting call from [protected] refund is not possible.
        MAHESH
        Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 9, 2016
        [May 08, 2016] NowNaukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        NowNaukri.com Customer Care's response, May 09, 2016
        Sir! Greetings from NowNaukri.com! We regret the inconvenience. We request you to please share your invoice and avoid sharing your phone numbers or e-mail id on this website. We will exactly furnish the progress in your case and get in touch with you to follow up. We request you to have faith in our services and be patient. Thank you Regards, NowNaukri service team

Complaint comments 3 Comments Updated: May 27, 2016 Update Complaint Share0Tweet0Share0
        Comments
        Ma Mahesh Bommanalli on May 9, 2016

Please find attached Invoice
        Pu purshi_mp on May 10, 2016

Today I had got call from Now Naukri and they were insisting to make the payment immediately but haven't done still. Pl avoid such phone calls.
        !Report this post
        Vi vineet13.[protected]@rediffmail.com on May 27, 2016

No reply

Dear Mam/Sir, I have paid registration with your portal but I did not receive any response about interview from you. So please do the needful. Regards Vineet Shukla Mob-[protected]
        NowNaukri.com Customer Care's response Jun 10, 2016
        Sir, Greetings from NowNaukri.com! Please furnish you invoice id, We regret the delay in providing the services and completing our commitments. We assure you that your case will be looked upon. Our representative will get in touch with you to discuss further. For further info you can mail us to [protected]@nownaukri.com or call us at[protected]. Thank you Regards, NowNaukri service team
        ear Nownaukri team,
        Please find my Invoice Id NN[protected]. Kindly resolve the issue as early as possible

MAHESH
        Dear All,

ashley john
          A mail has been sent to me by one Priya malhotra from Now Naukri promising refund of the money spent. I have provided the details they asked for but till now i haven't got the refund. All mails addresses to her is bouncing back stating user mail id is full. The professionalism (un) of a company can easily be understood from these kind of experiences.

This is the mail i have received

As per our discussion sending you the mail that we will initiate your refund.

So request you to please find the attached form fill that form and revert on same Email ID and within 30 days you get your money back.

Looking forward to your positive response.

Thanks & Regards
          Team NowNaukri.com
          Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 14, 2016
          The company has refunded 100% of the amount paid after a couple of email conversations.

[May 30, 2016] NowNaukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          NowNaukri.com Customer Care's response Jun 01, 2016
          Sir, Greetings from NowNaukri.com! We will get in touch with you shortly, due to some technical error on our side, we were not able to process your request. Your refund process will be initiated ASAP. Thank you Regards, NowNaukri service team
          I have received the refund. Thank you !

Nilesh Chavan CSP, ITIL, PMP,OCP,6 Sigma
            Hi Team,

I have purchased services of nownaukri.com as they lured me for assured job in australia. But no evidence of Job profile given. Some 2-3 names of company shown but no concrete position. Hence I checked validity for company and found that they have fooled many people across globe by taking money for services and not given any job.
            Hence I called them but no one picked phone on given number of[protected]. So I immediately submitted my request for refund on 28th May 16 itself. But mail bounced back stating mailbox is full. This strengthened my doubt further.
            I received call on 30th May and asked for refund but person denied refund as well as cancellation of service. Hence request you to intervention so that they will cancel claim to payment done via credit cards and I will get my refund back

Nilesh chavan
            Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 3, 2016

NowNaukri.com Customer Care's response Jun 01, 2016
            Sir, Greetings from NowNaukri.com! Thank you for bringing this to our notice, We regret the inconvenience. Please mention your invoice id so that we can track your case. Our representative will get in touch with you shortly and will help you with your query. We request you to be patient and have faith in our services. Thank you Regards, NowNaukri service team
            There are 4 invoice generated namely nn[protected], nn[protected], nn[protected], nn[protected].
            Company executive discuss profile at start stating listed/selected companies has given go ahead on matching skills and experience and once customer provide confirmation, interview can be arranged immediately. Once registration done and all money taken, these nownaukri executive will waste time by asking to submit certificates, experience letters and buy time stating relationship manager will contact. As such no one contact/arrange interview thereafter. Please arrange of refund as I am no more want any service from nownaukri.com
            Dear Team,
            Thanks for this platform. I have narrated my case at other platforms so that people get aware of such frauds and necessary actions are taken against such fraudulent company who is making India shameful across global.
            I got call for refund but found another trap for minting money. Company executives asked me to pay approximately 18K INR as service tax first as they have ready cheque. I have requested to deduct ST from refund amount but company cant do. I have requested to send me scan copy of refund cheque. Company cant do. How this company work differently than standard indian companies? How tax laws are only different for this company ? Reason is simple. Company has no ethics and cant serve as per promises. Their goal is to mint quick money by fooling people who are looking for jobs. Hence this caution note.

I am awaiting for my refund of 1lakh 22 thousand which I paid for Australian jobs. Let me know if consumer forum can guide me further.
            Nilesh
            NowNaukri.com Customer Care's response, Jun 22, 2016
            Greetings!
            This is to assure that we are working on your case and will get in touch with as soon as we reach upon a solution.
            NowNaukri
            Hi All.
            Please be aware that management of nownaukri changed company name to JobIshh.com and they are fooling people of india with similar tricks. Believe me and dont take any calls from them as they have all tricks to trap you. All big dream promises will be given to draw chunks of money in bit and parcel methods.Initially you will feel that amount is small and they will lure you to invest. Once subscribed, big chunk of money will be requested under the name of system logic and you will loose money. That's it. I paid 1 lakh 15 thousand indian ruppes with such trap. Under name of service, they will change format of resume and send your resume with lot of english spelling mistakes where you need to correct it. There is no refund policy. They will give all promises which never get delivered. Hence save your money.
            I am raising this issue in all fronts so that more and more jobseeker's will be made aware of their malicious deed and I am not giving up.

Nilesh

vkoduvayur
              I have paid INR 6000 and no services were given. Neither do they refund or call you back. A day light robery in the modern world. The calls are stll being made by this company. Someone should stop this
              Police should stop illegal activity by the company fooling the people. The fraud gangs are looting people's money by calling them continuously and no one is there to stop it. The racket is fooling citizens of indian youth looking for jobs. The name of the company is misleading and attempt to cheat is the intend. Someone should stop this activity by the gangsters
              Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 30, 2016

[May 28, 2016] NowNaukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              NowNaukri.com Customer Care's response May 30, 2016
              Sir, Greetings from NowNaukri.com! Thank you for bringing this to our notice, We request you to please mention your full name and the invoice id. We request you to detest from mentioning your mobile numbers and email id on this website. Please be patient and have faith in our services, one of our representative will get in touch with you shortly. Thank you Regards, NowNaukri service team
              All the information is provided to your team. A standard response like this does not help. It also do not show your companies resolve to address customer concerns
              You seem to. have gone into hiding for unravelling the fraud chain . Very surprising that you continue to cheat public in this modern world.customer care is fraud too
              Can you update on the refund status

Antony E
                Its a pakka fraud company.

they will speak so nicely to you and they say 100% we will get a job.

I asked them only one question. if 100% then take the service charge at the end and not at the beginning. For that they are not accepting at all.

I think every one should start doing this. Do not pay upfront. Let them give you a job and you can pay them from your first salary. that is the only way to stop all these fraud people.

NowNaukri.com Customer Care's response May 30, 2016
                Sir, Greetings from NowNaukri.com! This is to inform you that NowNaukri being a job portal also provides services to groom an individual for a successful professional career. We request you to detest from making false accusations against the organization or you might face strong legal action. Thank you Regards, NowNaukri service team
                Complaint comments  Add a comment

Nownaukri.com — Paid 43000rs for different service and get job in singapore [Resolved]

appumuthu

Paid 43000rs for different service and get job in singapore on 26.05.2016, after payment, nownaukri executive...

mpnath
                  This company is a fraud one and gives assurance on getting jobs. They took Rs.17 K from me and then they have no jobs even in their portal. They give false assurance and try to hook people in their net. While they call, take a pause. Deny them as they are smart frauds. They don't say over phone but all documents they send you after taking the money says that there is no assurance on getting you the job.Their website is very impressive and really attracts people.

Stay far away from them...
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 30, 2016

[May 27, 2016] NowNaukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jineshk
                    Dear m/s naukri.com

Thanks for the invoice.

Kindly note that initially i was told that the service charge was only approx. 300-400 aed (Inr 5999/-).

Later after paying this amount, i was informed to pay additional amount of inr 7199 (For global enhancer) and
                    Inr 5898/- (For career enhancer) an the total service charge had piled upto inr 19896/-) say aed 1105/-. See attachment for your ready reference

Please note that the information regarding additional amount was not informed to me in the beginning but only during the process that too after payment of inr 5999/-. I take this as a clear case of cheating and refuse to pay the additional amount. I am also not sure whether naukri will further keep on asking additional amounts till i get the job

Please note that i am ready to pay the additional amount provided i get the job offer in hand. But since the person whom i had the communication is reluctant to provide that

Hence i would request naukri to kindly reimburse the amount (Inr 5999/-) i paid to naukri for which no services were provided to me at the earliest.

Awaiting for your favorable action and early response, i remain

Jinesh kumar v. S

Reimbursement of inr 5999/- for which no services were provided invoice - nn001680816583)
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 23, 2016

[May 21, 2016] NowNaukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    NowNaukri.com Customer Care's response May 23, 2016
                    Sir, Greetings from NowNaukri.com! Thank you for bringing this to our notice. We regret the inconvenience caused. We assure you that your case will be looked upon. We request you to be patient and have faith in our services. We also recommend you to never share your contact number or email id on this website. Our representative will get in touch with you to discuss the matter. Thank you Regards, NowNaukri service team
                    Kindly note that initially I was told that the service charge was only approx. 300-400 AED (INR 5999/-).

Later after paying this amount, I was informed to pay additional amount of INR 7199(for Global Enhancer) and
                    INR 5898/-(for Career enhancer) an the total service charge had piled upto INR 19896/-) say AED 1105/-. see attachment for your ready reference

Please note that the information regarding additional amount was not informed to me in the beginning but only during the process that too after payment of INR 5999/- . I take this as a clear case of cheating and refuse to pay the additional amount. I am also not sure whether naukri will further keep on asking additional amounts till I get the job
                    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Nownaukri.com — Not responding email after cancellation request raised for money taken for job search [Resolved]

sushant1981
                      Mr akash had called me from [protected] for job offer in uae for ctc 40lakh per annum on 27th april 2016. And asked me to...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (5)

kurraprashanth

Informed me that there is ready jobs are available and you need to pay single payment, whereas till now i have not received any jobs availabilities.

During initial discussion mr. Robin huda and relationship manager confirmed me that, my resume is shortlisted by bechtel singapore and another of dubai company.

He assured that nownukri will arrange the immediate interview after the payment and availing the services.

When i am calling there is no one is lifting the calls.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 22, 2016

[May 19, 2016] NowNaukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      NowNaukri.com Customer Care's response May 20, 2016
                      Sir, Greetings from NowNaukri.com! Our sincere team will provide you all the services you have acquired. Please be patient and have faith in our services. We request you to detest from sharing your email id or phone number on this website. For further info you can mail us at [protected]@nownaukri.com or you can directly send us a mail through our website in the contact us section. Thank you Regards, NowNaukri service team
                      Updated by kurraprashanth Aug 10, 2017
                      my phone number is [protected]

Nownaukri.com — Fake job offer and asking for money [Resolved]

umairmemon47
                        Today, i received a call from india phone [protected], the person introduce himself as kumar and told me that i have posted...

Nownaukri.com — After registration, not responding [Resolved]

atulhedaoo
                        I received a call from NowNaukri.com on May 2, 2016.

I registered for Dream Job Finder Service and paid Rs....
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

Munnu Rakesh Verma
                        Hi, i am also one of the culprit made by now naukri. Completely cheated. I got into their trap on 9th of february '16 at 5.30 pm. Paid for 5 serviecs amounting me rs 21, 195/-. They are looting job seekers and they should be brought to justice.

After seeing their fraudulent reviews and as per their site on refunds policy, on 10th february morning itself i cancelled the services ordered and sought refunds.

Atleast 50 mails are sent no action is taken so far, one mr karan saluja called me and told me that my request is being forwarded to refund department and within 30 days money will be refund, he is sending the refund form which i need to fill and send to them for refunds. That form is yet to be sent even after 4 weeks past when karan called me.

Even after posting it here, no progress happens will suitably take them and handle with adequate hands to take them to justice. They have dialed wrong no and they will repent for it.

Rakesh k verma
                        Kolkata
                        Rakesh. [protected]@gmail.com
                        Complaint marked as Resolved May 10, 2016
                        no action is taken yet in resolving and refunds of money taken, order placed was cancelled in due time of 24 hours. Please get my issue resolved Rakesh K Verma

[May 10, 2016] NowNaukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        NowNaukri.com Customer Care's response May 13, 2016
                        Hi Sir! This is to ensure that your case will be looked upon and a solid solution will be reached upon. Besides this, we request you to be patient and have faith in our services. You will contacted by one of our representative shortly. We regret the inconvenience. Thank you Regards, NowNaukri service team
                        Bull on the comment the issue is resolved. No resolution is given, no refunds have happened

Help me in getting the issue resolved by Nownaukri

Rakesh K Verma

rejeesh_man
                          One lady contacted me on 23 of april and given briefing about the job oppertunities what she is having. She told me to pay only rs 5999/-. After online payment she confirmed that one of her senier will call me for processing. Mr. Sekhar called me and after first round he asked to pay amount. Finally i paidaround rs 87000 total. Then i asked to send the documents and terms and condition. He informed with in minitues i will all details. Also he confirmed my profile in his network is 100% complete.

The next day again he called and asked for another rs39000, i feel suspecious by their behavior and again asked for documents.
                          Since no response received i send mail to stop the total activities and asked for repayment.
                          Again receved call from another lady saying that she want to prepare for lineinteview and told her, that first send the papers then go for online intervie.
                          After that i send two remainder mails but no action receved from their end.
                          I would like to raise the issue for my repayment.
                          Calls by nitin, sekhar, niti and finally one new induction (Introduced as relationship manager) ruchi sharma
                          Rejeesh
                          [protected]@yahoo.com
                          Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 12, 2016

NowNaukri.com Customer Care's response May 11, 2016
                          Sir, Greetings from NowNaukri.com! We thank you for bringing this to our notice, We request you to mention your invoice id, and detest from mentioning you email id or contact number on this website. We also ensure you that your case will be looked upon. We request you to be patient and have faith in our services. Thank you Regards, NowNaukri service team
                          Already send my mobile no[protected], but till now no response received