[Resolved] Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — pran number not found

Shashankp06 on Feb 16, 2019
I open an atal pension yojana (Apy) and contribute regularly. But i unable to track my contribution. So, while i trying to create ipin, system shows an error message 'pran not found in database'. Please resolve the issue as early as possible or send my ipin password to my mobile no. Or email id. I even don't able to sent request for pran card. Please tell me what need to be done.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 25, 2019

[Feb 16, 2019] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Feb 22, 2019
This has reference to the query/complaint raised by you. You are requested to register your query/complaint to the link- https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php, mentioning your Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN) or write a letter to CRA and send it to the following address: NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd. 1st Floor, Times Tower, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400013 We thank you for being our valuable subscriber and giving us an opportunity to serve you better.

Comments

I am getting "Registration against this Acknowledgement Id is pending for confirmation from payment Gateway.Please try again after sometime." Pls resolve

My acknowledgement no is 11743849