NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Complaints & Reviews

3.6
Last updated Nov 27, 2022

File a complaint to NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure

Having problems with NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure?

File a complaint and get it resolved by NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure

1800 222 080

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure reviews & complaints(5039)

I tried to fill the pan application through the nsdl website and selected the physical pan card option
I have filled all the details and when ever i paid there is an error comes "Your request cannot be processed.Please try after some time using returing user option in Login page"
Please resolve this issue as soon as possible.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. We request you to submit query along with required details at https://bit.ly/3SZ1Pgl or you may also write to us at [protected]@proteantech.in. Our team will investigate and revert you shortly on the email ID provided.

Hello sir
    My name is anupriya
    I applied for a new pan application twice in the same day but due to some reasons my application was failed.But my payment was successfully deducted.So kindly return my money as soon as possible.Token Number is mentioned below.Please consider my request.
    Token Number:[protected] & [protected]

My consignment number is [protected]. 1 have not received my pan card yet but its showing that shipment is delivered. I need it so urgently plz do something to tell me. I have tried calling your customer care so many times but it was not answered not at once. My pan acknowledge number is [protected]. I am providing u my email id plz revert as soon as possible becoz i urgently need my pancard.

Respected Sir,

I have been allotted PRAN No.[protected]

I'm trying to login to nsdl site (https://cra-nsdl.com/CRA/) using my pran number[[protected]].
        However, the system throws an "invalid user id" error, while login using the pran number. I've contributed last year. Also, l'm not able to reset the password and getting the same error.
        i'm not able to contribute or access my statement online using my pran. Please help.

Thanks & Regards

I am not able to set the password for my PRAN number. When I click on set/reset password link and enter my PRAN details it says PRAN not found in Database. But I have already completed all the necessary steps required for my registration and even made a payment of Rs. 10000. How am I supposed to login to my account?

Respected Sir,

I have been allotted PAN Card No. QIUPS3952M against my PAN application; Incorporation date 15/11/2022.

I checked the PAN status at income tax portal of which I found the result as "No record found", I also tried registering at Income tax portal of which it shows "PAN does not exist". Due to the issue I am not able to carry on other related statutory matters.

Please look into the same and get it resolved as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards

I am not able login to my NSDL account and while resetting password getting below error.

"Pending Reset IPin/Re-Issue of IPin request is already present for this USER ID/PRAN"

Please help me to recover my login credentials for cra-nsdl.com

My PRAN NO:[protected]
              Registered mail id: ramusiva.y.gmail.com
              Ramu Yerukumajji's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 24, 2022
              i am not able to submit my query at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php so could you please help me to resolve this issue..

Income Tax Department (ITD) database shows that you may have been issued PAN in your name. ITD yet to inform status of your application.

acknowledgement Number [protected]

name kamlesh kumar

father's name banshidhar

Dateof Birth/Incorporation 03/06/1993
                We request you to submit your query along with required details at https://bit.ly/3SZ1Pgl or you may also write to us at [protected]@proteantech.in. Our team will investigate and revert you shortly on the email ID provided.

HI Team, i have purchased NPS account through https://www.camsnps.com/, on 14-jul-2022 & had got the confirmation on 18-July-2022 so i want to try to login in nps with my PRAN :[protected], it was not opened & also couldn't get received NPS KIT as well.

Still i'm getting error like :" PRAN NOT FOUND IN DATABASE".

NOTE : I did transition through CAMSNPS through portal last 2 months back whether it it CAMSNPS is valid or not.

Kindly have a chech on it above issue, get back to me either my email: [protected]@gmail.com

My PRAN is[protected]
                    When I try to set my Ipin and Tpin
                    via online portal its shows me this error ="PRAN not found in Database"
                    Kindly submit your query at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.

Pran is not found database

Hi.
                        I have created the nps account of tier - 1 type. And pran is also generated. But while setting ipin or while login, i am getting error as pran not found in database.

Could you please help me with this. As i'm not able to access, or even check the contribution made for this pran.
                        Kindly submit your query at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.

I have successfully completed the Individual Pension Account opening process using enps. The Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN) allotted to you is[protected].

but, when i was login through the NPS website, we are getting" unauthorized user"

We request you to, please look this & suggest the solution.

regards,
                          Sadanand jagdale
                          Kindly provide your 12 digit PRAN and contact number or submit your query at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.

We request you to, please look this & suggest the solution.

sadanand jagdale
                            Nov 9, 2022
                            email id-: [email protected] Mob No-: 8652256271

My PRAN no is[protected]. When I login, error shows "PRAN not found in data base shows when". Please help.

My PRAN NO is[protected]. When I go for login, it shows that "PRAN not found in data base". Please help.

I have been an apy member since 2017 and I have not contributed after 2020 and wanted to resume the contribution. But I am unable to login as error is shown stating Pran not found in database.

I have open my Atal Pension Yojana account 7 month age but still NSDL portal shown as a PRAN not found in Database.

My PRAN Number is .[protected] activated date 30.04.2022 as per mail receive from NSDL

I'm not able to complete the NPS registration due to following message-

"The response from the Payment Gateway for the payment attempt against this acknowledgement number is awaited. We request you to wait for the re-try of payment process for registration in NPS #"

Acknowledgement No[protected]
                                      Acknowledgement Date - 04/11/2022

Request you to please look into this issue on priority and do the needful.

I'm not able to complete the NPS registration due to following message-

"Registration against this Acknowledgement ID is pending for confirmation from payment Gateway. Please try again after sometime."

Acknowledgement No[protected]
                                        Acknowledgement Date - 04/11/2022

Request you to please look into this issue on priority and do the needful.