NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd.

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care

+91 44 2814 4593  [Chennai]
+91 11 2335 3756  [New Delhi]
+91 79 2646 1375  [Ahmedabad]

Awesome

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure related photos (955)

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Complaints & Reviews

PAN card was dispatched on 05-Mar-2021 by Trackon Couriers Pvt. Ltd vide airway bill no.[protected]. However, I haven't...

Dear Sir I had applied for PRAN No . I wish to know how much time is needed to prepare a PRAN Card and when it will be send . Iam a govt employee and not been given salary from the last 6 months.
My name is Shikha Satpute .please sent me PRAN NO CARD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
and my emailid is [protected]@gmail.com

[Apr 09, 2021] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have register for the NPS from icici bank and didnt reveived the PRAN no. yet
    DOB 7th jan 1992
    Name : Saddam Shaikh

Kindly submit your query at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.

Please sir refund my amount i apply pan card but e sign not complete and my bank dabite two time same amount i request refund
      upi ref no.[protected] date 05/04/2021 bank of baroda
      second UPI ref no. [protected] date 09/04/2021 bank of baroda

I paid the fees of 106.90 ruppees but last step of getting otp for e-kyc with aadhaar card is not working as i cannot get otp i click on regenerate otp but it does not work pls help.
        My token number- [protected]

[Apr 08, 2021] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Kindly DM your PAN/application acknowledgement/Token number or other transaction details or write us [protected]@nsdl.co.in to check and resolve your concern.

Tracking number[protected]
          My pan card was dispatched on 27/march)2021 and on 01/april/2021 arrived in ahmedabad and today is 06/april/2021 still pan card not delivered
          I am always there at my resident so there is no chance of returning pan card to branch.
          Pan card Not delivered by Trackon
          Apr 9, 2021

[Apr 06, 2021] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. Kindly provide us with your Acknowledgement number to check the status.
          Himesh c patel's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 9, 2021
          My acknowledgement - N-881034296618302
          Trackon tracking no - 620158671278

I email trackon, complained on trackon website but no answer by trackon
          On 6 april i call 3 branches of trackon in ahmedabad i talked with sameer
          He told that he will send my pan card in 2days
          And today is 9 april still pan card not delivered

I, Rupak Narayan Basu, registered with enps. My acknowledge. No[protected] and epran no[protected]. At the time of log in it show pran not located in data base. Pls solve this problem.
            Pran not located in data base

[Apr 05, 2021] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Response to your query has been sent to the registered email address available in the NPS database. For any further information, kindly call us at[protected] or register a query at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.

PRAN account has been created and the EPRAN docket has been received.
              While setting the iPIN, there is an error stating the PRAN number is invalid

[Apr 01, 2021] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi team,

I am investing in nos from last 7 years and I got to know tht it's digitilized now and I can see everything on the portal .

I tried to register but getting error that PRAN is not found in databasr .

I am putting correct pran number but still getting the error.

Can you please help . I have tried lot of times

Kindly submit your query at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.

I had received PRAN kit but I had not activated and misplaced by me
                  Can I get another kit
                  I have active account from last 12 yr

[Mar 31, 2021] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Kindly submit your query at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.

I have created my NPS Account today with PRAN No.[protected] but at the time when trying to transfer funds I am getting a msg "PRAN NOT FOUND IN DATABASE.

Kindly submit your query at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.

I applied for PAN Card with some changes in my data and received acknowledgement No. N-[protected] on 29/03/2021. But when I checked for the status, it shows 'Sorry, no record found'

Please look into the matter and arrange for my PAN card dispatched to my residential address given in the application.

Best regards,

Venkata Suryanarayana

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Apr 8, 2021
                      We are still waiting for your response. Please write us at [email protected] Our team will be happy to help you.

I was expected to receive PAN card on 25th March 2021 by Trackon courier which is not yet received. On Trackon courier website the status is shown as delivered, but I haven't received any courier.
                        Trackon Package Number :[protected]
                        PAN acknowledgment no :- [protected]

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Apr 8, 2021
                        We are still waiting for your response. Please write us at customerservi[email protected] Our team will be happy to help you.

I applied for correction in Pan card through nsdl website, the application was successful, payment was done and even have received the acknowledgement number. But when i track the status of application it is showing no record found. The application was done on 29th March 2021, and already over 48 hours have been passed. The application was done through e-kyc and e-sign.

Acknowledgement number: N-[protected]

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Apr 8, 2021

I try to update my Name and address on nsdl Pan portal for my Pan card. Payment successful done at nsdl bill desk and at nsdl...

I applied for pan correction by ekyc.but it was failed.so kindly refund my paid fee.token number attached as image.
                            NSDL pan correction refund

Kindly DM the PAN/application acknowledgement number as the number in the image is not clear.

Hi.
                              I have created the NPS account of tier - 1 type. And pran is also generated. But while setting ipin or while login, i am getting error as pran not found in database.

[Mar 30, 2021] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Kindly submit your query at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php

Having pran no but showing invalid

I am getting error "registration against this acknowledgement id is pending for confirmation from payment gateway. " Below are acknowledgement details.

Ack No : NPS76841041AH
                                  Ack Dt : 26/03/2021
                                  Registration against acknowledgement id NPS76841041AH is pending for confirmation from payment gateway.

Updated by gssvatsav Mar 30, 2021 Correct Ack NO : 11447315.

Greetings,

I was in the process of registering for NPS account. While trying to make payment but got stuck at the payment gateway. Now when I’m trying to login using my acknowledgment id and date, I’m not able to do so and getting the following error-
                                    “ The response from the Payment Gateway for the payment attempt against this acknowledgement number is awaited. We request you to wait for the re-try of payment process for registration in NPS #”

Acknowledgement number[protected]