NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Complaints & Reviews

3.7
Last updated Jan 21, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure

Having problems with NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure?

File a complaint and get it resolved by NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Websites

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Head Office Address

Times Tower, 1st Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 222 080

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure reviews & complaints(4695)

Sir/madam,

I have applied for changes in my pan card on 21st January 2021 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number ([protected]). On completion of the process i have received message like below.

"thank you for using online facility for pan application.

If you have digitally signed your application using esign/ekyc then there is no need to forward physical documents."

But when i checked my application status today, it was shown "sorry, no record found."

Please check my application

Sandeep Dalvi
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I tried to fill the pan application through the NSDL website and selected the online PAN service paperless PAN application.

After filling out the form The payment got deducted and the below error was displayed:

"Your request cannot be processed. Please try after some time using returing user option on the login page"

After this, I was not able to reach any further to the KYC page
    then I tried this whole process again and unfortunately, IT HAPPENED TWICE.

Please refund my money, which was already paid.

The token number for both applications are:

My PAN was dispatched by NSDL on December 28 2021 by Trackon Couriers, courier vide airway bill no.[protected]. PAN cards...
      I applied pan reprint of CORVO LIFE SOLUTIONS LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP on 29/12/2021 with acknowledgement no N-[protected]....
      I applied for the pan card approx one month before and paid the fees through my PAYTM account but the e-kyc failed due to...
      Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — pan card failed transaction money not refunded
      Stuti
      Begusarai, Biharbr...

I HAVE RECENTLY OPENED A PRAN ACCOUNT AND VIDE TRANSACTION RECIPT NO. WHD[protected] AND NOW THE ISSUED permanent retirement account no. is not valid as per website when I tried to Authenticate it through NPS Login website. please help.
      DoI - 17.01.2022

Request a solution for activation / validation

Not able to reset password showing error message as PRAN not found in databases

Not able to reset password showing error message as PRAN not found in databases

I have subscribed to nps scheme. I have a valid pran card as well and my monthly contribution is getting deducted. I get notification on my email id and sms, but whenever i try to login to nps website, it says invalid pran. I am unable to view statement or reset password. I am not able to log a grievance as well since that also says that pran is not valid.

Can you please help.

With reference to the subject cited i Ranjit yadav, S/O Debender rai kindly request you to re- conduct the said...
              Sir i had deposited a sum of rs. 1, 00, 000/- to alankit limited delhi on january 2017 for pan and tin fc centre and they...
              Hello Billdesk Team,

I have a complaint regarding payment For "Change in details of PAN Card". I paid ₹106.90/-...

Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — Your request cannot be processed. please try after some time using returning user option in loin page

I tried to fill the pan application through the nsdl website and selected the e-sign verification process. and after filling...

I have created the nps account of tier - 1 type. And pran is also generated. But while setting ipin or while login, i am getting error as pran not found in database.

Could you please help me with this. As i'm not able to access, or even check the contribution made for this pran.

I create my NPS account on 11-01-22 around 7PM, till now I am not able to login into my account/not able to reset the password for the first time.
                I am getting Unauthorized user error please help.

I'm opened the account, PRAN got generated. getting "Unauthorized user" while im generating iPIN for the first time.
                  br...

Hi Team,
                  Today i created nps account and pran generated, but while try to reset password im gettin pran not found in database

Had opened an e-NPS account on 9th of January. Have not received ipin yet. When I try to login using PRAN, it says, unauthorised user.

I created NPS account recently and registration was complete and PRAN number is also allocated to me.

PRAN[protected]

But I am unable to reset password in order to login to my NPS account.

I am getting below error while trying to reset password :-
                      Unauthorised user

Need help
                      This is now happening on mobile app. I can login with same PRAN and password on web cra-nsdl.com